Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 02:39:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will crypto replace fiat money?  (Read 2052 times)
droptableguy2

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:37:30 AM

I think that sooner or later it will happen, but I can say with certainty that this is not a fast process! Crypto currency is very pesrpektivna and its use simplifies our life! But the rate is too unstable, which is a big minus!
If this is the case with crypto, it would be unlikely that this would happen, I do not believe this would happen in the world, and it would be expensive and unsafe to talk about the cost of using crypto. The cost of investing in machinery and technology around the world will be very high. and some of them can not use machines to trade. There are some weaknesses that Crypto can not replace cash.

JRDuran

Activity: 145
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:42:22 AM

The chance of fiat to be replace bycrypro has a big possibility what we are not sure if when it makes happen since many government in many countries still do not support crypto currency specially with bitcoin.
maxman190

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:42:58 AM

To crypto-currencies superseded the Fiat, it is necessary to use not 1-2 percent of people in everyday life but 70-90 percent, and that the states legitimize the crypt and switch to it instead of fiat money. and this is not even worth counting on, why should the state give the controlled fiat and in effect deprive itself of an unlimited printing press, for the sake of a crypt that is not under control.
MudahDanHemat

Activity: 231

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:46:56 AM

If technology continues to grow and crypto has a nice and more perfect progress in the future, of course it can happen. However we must follow the times. To go to a more advanced civilization of course we have to change to a better direction.
vhhjhju

Activity: 57

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:53:19 AM

Cryptocurrency is not a substitute for legal currency, and it can only do the same. The legal currency is backed by the government, and cryptocurrency cannot be replaced. The government will not allow cryptocurrencies to do so. The cryptocurrency has a large investment value, but as a currency, some of its characteristics may be detrimental to the transaction, such as high transaction costs, as well as the confirmation time and so on. This is why Bitcoin has not yet become a mainstream currency.
Merlin.Simmons

Activity: 26

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:56:51 AM

crypto cannot replace the fiat money. Because they have really a different features and different usage, I think bitcoin cannot replace money but it is used on the other types of payment someday. Cryptocurrency and fiat
Malian

Activity: 65

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:08:04 AM

I think no is the answer. Government don't acknowledge bitcoin. I think there is no need to replace fiat currency. Fiat currency is much stable the crypto currency.
fndsr

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:12:41 AM

I would like to know if cryptocurrency will replace fiat money in the future,  also if so how long it will likely take.  Also,  I would like to know which coin you think would take over if one will.  (E.G. Dogecoin,  BTG, LTC, XMR)
the possibility that it can happen along with the development of technology and the progress of time for the time when I think we all nobody can know the most important for me is to take advantage of opportunities that will benefit from the investment

▄▄▄
               ▄▄███████▄▄
           ▄▄████▀▀   ▀▀████▄▄
       ▄▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄▄
   ▄▄████▀▀    ██       ██    ▀▀████▄▄
▄████▀▀        ███     ███        ▀▀████▄
███             ███   ███             ███
 ███             ███ ███             ███
  ███             █████             ███
   ███            ▐███▌            ███
    ███         ▄▄██▀██▄▄         ███
     ███      ▄████   ████▄      ███
      ███    ▐█  █▌   ▐█  █▌    ███
       ███    ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀    ███
        █████████████████████████
DOC.
Tailor

▄█████▄
 ██▀   ▀██
▐█       █▌                    ▄▄▄█████████
 ██▄   ▄██                 ▄▄███████████▀▀
  ▀████████████▄▄       ▄███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▄ ▄█████████▀▀
               ▀██████████▀▀
               ▄██████████▄▄
            ▄▄█████▀ ▀█████████▄▄
  ▄███████████▀▀        ▀███████████▄▄
 ██▀   ▀██                 ▀▀███████████▄▄
▐█       █▌                    ▀▀▀█████████
 ██▄   ▄██
  ▀█████▀
Unique self-customizing
smart legal contract platform

Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬
IEO: Jul 20th
DimensionsOfHell

Activity: 346

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:22:19 AM

I doubt that in the next few years, bitcoin will supplant Fiat. Even after 10-20 years, this should not be expected, as the Fiat is also being improved, and will not simply give up its position.
Vivif

Activity: 82

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:24:18 AM

I think no is the answer. Government don't acknowledge bitcoin. I think there is no need to replace fiat currency. Fiat currency is much stable the crypto currency.

Yes... right answer. cryptocurrency will not be able to replace the fiat. volatility is big problem, and regulation of cryptocurrency still unclear.
DragonCoinZ

Activity: 238
Merit: 33

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:27:53 AM

I think in near future cryptocurrencies will not replace fiat money. For people like us, they know how great cryptocurrencies are. But the mainstream people still does not accept cryptocurrencies. And they will not as long as the mainstream media is always reporting just bad things about it!
Kytanylu

Activity: 73

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:47:14 AM

I think its not possible at this moment but if it happen then it will take many years to implementation. I think also  that if any cryptocurrency replace fait money it will bitcoin.
mrben77

Activity: 279

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:56:47 AM

I doubt that the Fiat will be superseded so quickly. another thing is that soon it will really be possible to pay the crypt in cafes. literally today, an acquaintance posted in the facebook a photo from Norway with a signature - the first bit of a bit of a client.
Wahyud11

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:58:25 AM

I think crypto will not replace fiat money, it's just that crypto become fiat money competitor in world trade and economy ,,
teklang01

Activity: 173
Merit: 7

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:00:21 AM

I think it is possible that our fiat money will be replaced by cryptocurrency but it takes a long time to do it. Today, we are moving to cashless society, we used cards or mobile app to pay or send money to any merchants or other people. And now we have bitcoin that we can used to directly pay or recieve money to any stranger anywhere in the world. It will happen one day.
CRYPTOWOLF_BOT

Activity: 98

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 08:10:01 AM

I would like to know if cryptocurrency will replace fiat money in the future,  also if so how long it will likely take.  Also,  I would like to know which coin you think would take over if one will.  (E.G. Dogecoin,  BTG, LTC, XMR)

It is said the blockchain technology is quite convenient and fits perfectly in the world of finance. So I'd say there's a good chance one day our traditional money will be replaced by some other form of money based on blockchain or something that will have evolved from it by then.
All we can do now is speculation, though, because it's not really up to us to decide on the future. Many governments are hesitant to accept it, so I wouldn't be too positive to expect any major financial revolution to happen very soon.
electronus

Activity: 231

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:10:35 AM

bitcoin, the Fiat itself will not be able to replace, in view of the fact that it will not be enough on a world scale, but the whole of the crypto currency, it is fully capable of this. That's only for this purpose, states first have to develop their national crypto-currencies, make global changes in all areas of the economy
Woolles890

Activity: 448

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:15:58 AM

I think that whenever crypto will never replace fiat money. Because crypto is just a digital currency that can only be used in the online world and can not be a real form.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
rose9696

Activity: 770

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:16:09 AM

I do not think it can replace fiat money. Because fiat money has been a very longtime currency and I do not think there is an electronic currency that can replace it.
The fiat money is very useful because it is for everyone in the world. Electronic money is too complex compared to so many people in the world so I think it will not be able to become a common currency of the world.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Carrelmae10

Activity: 588

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:42:04 AM

..probably yes,,i think that someday, that will going to happen..crypto now will going to replace fiat money..but the replacement of fiat to crypto currency will depend on the government if they will going to acknowledge and make crypto as their own currency..

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: