Bitcoin Forum
July 07, 2024, 10:09:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will crypto replace fiat money?  (Read 2052 times)
dodz031718

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:32:59 AM

Lot of people really want bitcoin to replace cash.Try and think how many things are involved with this idea.Many people will get hit by this happening.We will see that we are so far from being ready to have something like this happen.Even more likely to be impossible why not just use both.I think many countries might release their own crypto in the future.
mbluxs

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:41:19 AM

Bitcoin is made as a means to replace fiat currency. Which of course from Bitcoin, we will get a lot of convenience and also security in managing all our financial economy. Bitcoin is a testament to the digital technology we will use in the future.
it could be but between fiat currencies and bitcoin better alongside each other where people or ourselves who will decide to choose between the two we can choose
ulakudrakova

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 11:54:09 AM

I would like to know if cryptocurrency will replace fiat money in the future,  also if so how long it will likely take.  Also,  I would like to know which coin you think would take over if one will.  (E.G. Dogecoin,  BTG, LTC, XMR)

The question is very good and correct. I'm convinced that Fiat will go out. Money future been online with the numbers on your phone. Payment will be contactless. There will be no "ordinary money"papers. As for the timing, I think 2 years and everything will be implemented in 10 countries. The Arab Emirates will be the first.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
art.tan

Activity: 196
Merit: 7

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:57:38 AM

I don't think so. They are very different and each of them has own advantages and disadvantages.

DACC.CO ● Decentralized Accessible Content Chain
▬ ● ▬ TOKEN SALE START: 10 JUNE 2018 ▬ ● ▬ (http://dacc.co/)
Good Bo

Activity: 204
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 12:00:40 PM

I agree with that crypto will replace fiat money but i think it is too long for that it will happen, with crypto business transaction will be faster ever through online and no corruption will be made with this because there is no government officials involve.
But it takes a very long time and must be balanced with the construction of infrastructure facilities to facilitate bitcoin transactions that are highly dependent with internet connection. The important note is, it will be realized if the legality of cryptocurrency has been fully recognized, although every government has a chance to make their own cryptocurrency.
I dont think that crypto will replace fiat money though the crypto is already fully recognized like you said.
It has very different capicity so fiat is better for me but crypto is not bad. All can life together.
arguelles84

Activity: 285

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 12:07:33 PM

I noticed that here on the forum there are ardent adherents of two different positions. First - the crypt will replace the Fiat, this is the future, etc. The second - bitcoin is dead (and such topics are increasingly not only in the Russian, but also in the main, English section). It seems to me that both the crypt and the fiat will exist in parallel. And, of course, the bitcoin will grow. only how much and when exactly is not known)
xamxam

Activity: 409

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 12:13:32 PM

Well, i think bitcoin will not replace fiat because there are many uses of fiat money that digital currency can't provide easily, like for example when you buy vegetables in the market worth single amount, you can't easily give your payment on it unpike if you have a single amount and buy one item you can buy it easily.
TheMeritedOne

Activity: 45

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 12:16:22 PM

Eventually it will be good for the community to get it replaced with vrtual currency.
aartibtc

Activity: 6

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 12:16:59 PM

Even if this happens, it is going to take a lot of time. Especially developing countries are not ready for it.
ParveZ219

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 12:23:38 PM

I would like to know if cryptocurrency will replace fiat money in the future,  also if so how long it will likely take.  Also,  I would like to know which coin you think would take over if one will.  (E.G. Dogecoin,  BTG, LTC, XMR)
No it cant replace the flat money or regular money.  cause the transaction fees and time taken by the bitcoin will be the main reason for not replacing the flat money.
bapetdik

Activity: 373

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 12:26:02 PM

Will not. Although cryptocurrency is a very enthusiastic public interest in its potential. However I do not think that this will replace the fiat. However fiat is still needed by everyone to make small transactions. Bitcoin is very unstable and that's why bitcoin will not replace the fiat I think.

baho11

Activity: 263
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 12:28:03 PM

I think it would be very difficult for crypto coins to replace fiat money. Basically fiat money is ingrained in people's lives and it would be hard to change that habit.Iit also deals with government regulations that prohibit bitcoin as the currency that replaces the national currency. Of course the government will oppose if the coin crypto bitcoin replaces the function and role of fiat money.
Marvelio

Activity: 147

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 12:32:07 PM

too early and I doubt that cryptocurrency will replace the fiat, at least not cryptocurrency as we know - ie. licensing and independent of the type of government. I think cryptocurrency will play a big role as a means of payment, regardless of whether it will complement or replace traditional money. bitcoin is spared from taxes So it is highly unlikely that bitcoin can replace fiat.
znakistu

Activity: 263

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 12:39:59 PM

To ensure that bitcoin is replaced by real money, a financial system revolution must essentially pass, I do not believe that it will be adopted everywhere. Bankers and financial funds are too much against the crypt. Of course, even taking into account the problems of the current financial system, the most influential people of the world support it, so if they understand that it is not viable, they will destroy it and build a new one in which they will again be on top.

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]      [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]      [    ICO  |  May 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
3rrr angels

Activity: 89

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 01:11:19 PM

To ensure that bitcoin is replaced by real money, a financial system revolution must essentially pass, I do not believe that it will be adopted everywhere. Bankers and financial funds are too much against the crypt. Of course, even taking into account the problems of the current financial system, the most influential people of the world support it, so if they understand that it is not viable, they will destroy it and build a new one in which they will again be on top.
Yes I agree, and its very difficult for people to do payment transactions considering that the bitcoin is dependent on digital network which is very risky.
Khalp1

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 01:59:48 PM

Maybe yes,someday crypto will replace Fiat money.These years cryptocurrency is growing so fast. So it is truly possible that it can be the money of the future.
markleal

Activity: 446
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 02:07:20 PM

Hi there 1inside1! This is a long debate, and there are lots of opinion going on about this issue. At the moment, it is still not possible. But most of us do hope that someday it could be realized and came true. But I think, fiat cant'  be replace by just like that. Bitcoin needs to be considered as a form of a legal tender before anything else. Once it happened, the community should use their bitcoin frequently at any time and any where to go along with the fiat. And when it become successful, that could go beyond to what fiat could do and it will eventually could replace the fiat.
Pero20

Activity: 30

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 02:17:13 PM

I don't think that bitcoin will replace flat money anytime soon. I think it would take a very long time to make bitcoin official currency.
ar72

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 02:51:42 PM

I think cryptocurrency will not replace fiat because cryptocurrency is limited and it uses decentralization system.
rickyNmorty

Activity: 451
Merit: 15

Investor

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:04:49 PM

There is a huge possibility thaf cryptocurrencues, once officially recognized and consudered ny the currency world as a bonafide and true currency, could go on par with fiat money at best. Not trying to ge too pessimistic but as we all know, fiat, although clearly cryptocurrencies could best it, is far more established than cryptocurrencies. I don't think the common people would easily let go if it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: