Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:42:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why all the negative talk about bitcoin lately?  (Read 800 times)
oyinkansolaberry

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 08:10:53 AM

well it's been a mix of good and bad comment for Bitcoin in the past few days. these is expected because of the huge adoption gained by the coin in over the years. the more people get involve, different opinions would be circulated by both the players and non players in the Bitcoin world.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Ultimist

Activity: 812
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 08:13:21 AM

Its rapid growth scares the older generation. They believe that it is a bubble that will burst. Draw analogies with the pyramids (MMM) and the like.

Kallipso

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 08:16:51 AM

Really don't understand all the negatives flying around about BTC lately - we are on the cusp of mass adoption and that will change the space forever in a positive way.

- Bitcoin futures and soon Ether futures
- Bitcoin legislation to make <$600 transactions non-taxable in the US
- Increasing adoption globally even after China ban

You could add so many more positives to the above, so bitcoin won't be dying anytime soon !
Well, people do not believe in the price or in its further prospects. After all, they understand that someday it will close and a hard time will begin for him. Another question no one knows when, but rumors must be inflated.
seasonw

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 08:19:27 AM

I don't see any bad news spread, but if you meant latest news about USDT thief issue then it affected not only bitcoin but crypto world. But I don't think the impact is big.
maydna

Activity: 2912
Merit: 556

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 09:56:17 AM

Really don't understand all the negatives flying around about BTC lately - we are on the cusp of mass adoption and that will change the space forever in a positive way.

You could add so many more positives to the above, so bitcoin won't be dying anytime soon !

i think this is what people's do if they don't like bitcoin and they will use many ways to give negatives perspective so people are not join with bitcoin. but i think you don't have to affect with negatives news, you only need to follow what your heart said and then doing your own research and if you think bitcoin is good enough for you and could help you for your future, then you can continue to use bitcoin and make money from bitcoin. i don't think that bitcoin will die for a short time because there is many people which is using bitcoin and they use bitcoin as their source to make more money.
pat4cryptoreal

Activity: 630

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 11:21:01 AM

There is no perfect concept on earth that will be accepted globally without any negative misconception about the concept. Relax, it is those negative talk that makes any idea or innovation stronger and popular.
junoreactor

Activity: 196
Merit: 109

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 11:26:32 AM

I don't see any bad news spread, but if you meant latest news about USDT thief issue then it affected not only bitcoin but crypto world. But I don't think the impact is big.
I think OP did not necessarily mean bad news (after all the price is doing very well) but negative talk about Bitcoin last few weeks.
Reason #1 I believe is the slow transactions and high fees (many transactions unconfirmed for a while last two weeks).
Adding to that, the sudden drop benefiting to Bitcoin Cash, and the following week, the exact opposite with Bitcoin Cash crashing and Bitcoin going back to his best price, and overtaking it (all time high as I am writing this).
There is a frenzy lately, and frenzy also means some negative talk.
Us holders have to remain confident, and don't care too much about short term  Wink
orions.belt19

Activity: 686
Merit: 146

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 11:29:53 AM

Those negativities are only trying to scare us. Bitcoin is really unpredictable but we dont need to worry about it. It is strong as it is right now.

Yes, I agree that these negative news have been invented just to scare people and with the hopes that it would cause a panic sell and then the price would get lower for them to be able to buy more bitcoins. Everyone would have to say something bad about something at some point, and there will always be haters. Nothing can ever please everybody and we would just have to remain resilient and firm. No matter how nice bitcoin will be, it's not perfect and some people will choose to always point out something negative about bitcoin.
Bakemat

Activity: 779
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 11:31:21 AM

Yeah all i can see many of the topic in tgis forum its about the end of bitcoin, the price dropping low and the destroyed of bitcoin. Just go with the flow and try trust to the bitcoin if it really is then we must accept it and become prepared .but as long as not happening we have to be a positive thinking believe in the bitcoin because there's many problem that encountered and it face it and survived
audaciousbeing

Activity: 1330
Merit: 569

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 12:19:45 PM

In the spread of news, as much as good news abound so also are bad news but the issue here is that which one is superseding the good or the bad one. In addition to the news you have there, we have some others which include the consideration of bitcoin by Amazon, we also have countries coming to adopt the blockchain technology. EY is increasing the amount they spend on blockchain expansion and the likes.

In spite all this, the bad news is still making waves which includes, China coming against bitcoin mining, US citizens disallowed in participating in ICOs because of concerns of government, some bitcoin services are ending their activities from that end, Visa and MasterCard are withdrawing their services from non-EU countries etc. Looking at all these, there will always be good and bad news, we can only hope that the good are much more stronger than the bad counterpart.
coynedterm

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 03:04:40 PM

This is the reality in the bitcoin field that time to time negative news comes about the bitcoin and that results into down in the price of the bitcoin .
Recently a negative news about the btc was for the ban of the btc in China for ICOs ban but in Actually there was nothing as the rumours going on heavily .
Here the best thing is that we should keep in our mind that bitcoin is operating over the internet , so government of any country can make any rule to use or not to use bitcoin but still they can stop the Network of the bitcoin and also people will still use , so there are very very less chances to ban bitcoin or make negative rules for bitcoin , so remain free always to use bitcoin and keep himself away from any types of negative news or rumours .

▄▄█████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▀██▀       ▀▀████████
███████  ▄████  ███████▄  ███████
███████ █████  ██████████ ███████
███████ ██████████  █████ ███████
███████  ▀███████  ███▀   ███████
████████▄▄        ██   ▄▄████████
 ▀█████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

.THRIVING CRYPTOCURRENCY..
.MARKET WITH CRYPTOBONDS..

▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

INITIAL COIN OFFERING
SEPTEMBER 30

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
██████
         ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀███████▄
  █████ ███████ █▄▀███████
 ██████ ███████ ███▄▀██████
▐██████ ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
 ██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████
  █████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ████
   ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

...READ THE....
.WHITEPAPER.

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIUM
REDDIT
GITHUB
SLACK
Lang09

Activity: 350
Merit: 111

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 03:07:33 PM

Well, in this moment other countries already banned bitcoin and others think that it was a scam but still they cant kill bitcoin because most of the countries still using bitcoin especially those who have a higher or a local business.
phpdev3

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 03:10:12 PM

This is happening because of the success of Bitcoin. There is no reason of dying bitcoin in the recent years rather it will expand more.
tj4dmx

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 03:14:53 PM

With all the negativity,Bitcoin is like saying "What doesnt kill me only makes me stronger"
thecryptotho (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 01:20:33 AM

I think I should have clarified in my original post - I'm hodling and buying more every time I get the chance; just thought it has been interesting to see people attempting to force negative news that we can all see through so easily over the past few weeks  Grin
junoreactor

Activity: 196
Merit: 109

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 01:36:29 AM

I think I should have clarified in my original post - I'm hodling and buying more every time I get the chance; just thought it has been interesting to see people attempting to force negative news that we can all see through so easily over the past few weeks  Grin
I get it, but don't worry too much, when something is hyped, there is a lot of talk about it and hence some negative talk too.
Price speaks for itself, the rest is pointless for now  Wink

If you are aiming at a short term profit, you are not taking a big risk IMO. Pretty easy to make quick and decent profits these days.
Restmand

Activity: 979
Merit: 258

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 02:45:58 AM

i dont get people who said negative about the bitcoin i dont know if they are paranoid only or it is truth because all they say is the bitcoin is destory soon , the price is dropping low again and in the worst case scenario bitcoin will be gone for this year. this is what i see in the other article but if it happen then we must accept and be prepared to less hurt. then the price dropping low is very normal to the bitcoin because the price of the bitcoin is unstable and fluctuating . all things have limits but don't be rush in that things. there are time
Cinemo

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 02:55:57 AM

They want to alarm all people to sell their bitcoin so thats why they always says a negative or bad about bitcoins so they will buy again bitcoin if the value of bitcoin goes decrease again this is the this is the world . Sad
hadveach

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 02:59:46 AM

I do not think it necessary to do that, I will not add anything positive in your post. whatever anyone else is talking about negative bitcoin, I will cover my ears and assume that it is just a fictional story. my principle of bitcoin is "talk less do more"
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 03:16:29 AM

i dont get people who said negative about the bitcoin i dont know if they are paranoid only or it is truth because all they say is the bitcoin is destory soon , the price is dropping low again and in the worst case scenario bitcoin will be gone for this year. this is what i see in the other article but if it happen then we must accept and be prepared to less hurt. then the price dropping low is very normal to the bitcoin because the price of the bitcoin is unstable and fluctuating . all things have limits but don't be rush in that things. there are time

The concurrency is saying this and it's because they want to put their Crypto-Currency on the top. They have their reasons, like expensive BTC fees for an example,  but in my opinion it's not a valid reason to left Bitcoin and start holding/supporting another currency. BTC won't be destroyed so easily and for such reason (that has been happening since a long time ago and so far Bitcoin hasn't lost its price).

It's important to follow what people are saying about Bitcoin, but it's important also to don't be poisoned by this negative talk about BTC.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print