Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:04:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN [DECENTRALIZED] Bitcoin Diamond - Proof Of Stake Version Based On Bitcoin  (Read 41139 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Tiger 8.8mm

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 12:26:19 PM

Well, it seems to be not bad altcoin, I will check it closer . But website is pain for my eyes  Lips sealed Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
keepboxm

Activity: 229
Merit: 170

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 12:29:34 PM

How to mine? What should i use?
bitcoin_diamond (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 6

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 01:10:10 PM
Last edit: November 28, 2017, 01:34:51 PM by bitcoin_diamond

I just want to explain a little about why people have segwit enabled Due to their bad source coding when they have huge block size segwit compresses their block size to make it smaller by removing its signature from it but if the codes are well programmed to reduce the block size SEGWIT is not needed That's all segwit functions for. Therefore bitcoin needs Segwit and so it got implemented . We have overcome this and when the explorer is launched you would be able to see the blocksize really small which would be around 500 bytes or less that would significantly reduce the blockchain weight.
We have successfully overcome this in our bitcoin diamond wallet
We are also building new website With little flashy Look.
khriziaP

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 05:24:54 PM

It aims for the fastest transactions of 1 Confirmation as bitcoin's source itself is in experimental stage. This is really good. It has a good potential  for having a  fast transaction. A really help in crypto.Hope it will develop soon. Goodluck to the project team.
carlomagno

Activity: 284
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 09:52:23 PM

Why cant withdrawal BCD from exchanges?

layer1gfx
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1109

Graphic Design & Translation - BTC accepted here!

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2017, 09:48:57 AM

wrong coin, this is BID. Wink
layer1gfx
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1109

Graphic Design & Translation - BTC accepted here!

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2017, 09:52:04 AM

I just want to explain a little about why people have segwit enabled Due to their bad source coding when they have huge block size segwit compresses their block size to make it smaller by removing its signature from it but if the codes are well programmed to reduce the block size SEGWIT is not needed That's all segwit functions for. Therefore bitcoin needs Segwit and so it got implemented . We have overcome this and when the explorer is launched you would be able to see the blocksize really small which would be around 500 bytes or less that would significantly reduce the blockchain weight.
We have successfully overcome this in our bitcoin diamond wallet
We are also building new website With little flashy Look.

interesting.

i would be available for german translations if needed. (just send me a PM)
Alex-007

Activity: 431
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2017, 06:17:19 PM

wrong coin, this is BID. Wink
just the inoculation coin is a BID, and the BCD is a false, but well-advertised copied copy.

----- http://1pool.eu -----
bitcoin_diamond (OP)

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 08:15:06 PM

BCD has no wallet, source or any proper information the price manipulation which is going above 50 usd without a wallet Its insane
BID Our version of Bitcoin Diamond has much much more things to offer The one who forked and made a scam out of it don't deserve to have the name BITCOIN DIAMOND.
popcoins

Activity: 577
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 08:27:16 PM

May I ask if this ANN the same as the Bitcoin Diamond from this web site http://btcd.io/ ?

I was trying to find the ANN page of bitcointalk here for this site. Their symbol is BCD. But I cannot locate the thread.
I think here is not the same Bitcoin Diamond as the http://btcd.io/ site, is it?  Huh Huh

███
                              █████
           ██           █████████              ██
       █████         
█████████         ██████
     ████████         
█████         █████████
         ████████       
███       █████████
            ████████              █████████
               █████       ███       █████

███       ██       █████       ██       ███
    █████            █████████            █████
█████████    █████████████    █████████
█████████    █████████████    █████████       
    █████            █████████            █████
      ███        ██      █████      ██      ███
               █████      ███       █████
            ████████              █████████
         ████████       
███       █████████
     ████████         
█████        █████████
       █████         
█████████        ██████
           ██           
█████████           ██
                              █████
                                ███

Adonx.one

◆ Twitter
◆ Telegram
◆ Discord

bitcoin_diamond (OP)

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 08:51:01 PM

May I ask if this ANN the same as the Bitcoin Diamond from this web site http://btcd.io/ ?

I was trying to find the ANN page of bitcointalk here for this site. Their symbol is BCD. But I cannot locate the thread.
I think here is not the same Bitcoin Diamond as the http://btcd.io/ site, is it?  Huh Huh
This is the only bitcoin diamond ( BID ) on the bitcointalk the one which they forked has no information on any thing like wallet etc its basically you buying an air without supply.
buytheeffinD

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2017, 08:54:22 PM

Oh yay another fork. Question how come you decided to make the supply 210m instead of 21m. I thought we are trying to better a bitcoin not confuse people on what is going on...

bitcoin_diamond (OP)

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 09:07:00 PM

Oh yay another fork. Question how come you decided to make the supply 210m instead of 21m. I thought we are trying to better a bitcoin not confuse people on what is going on...
Its 4.6 Billion not 210 million The supply helps to distribute the coin better to cause less inflation as it offers 100% Pos interest with it so it benefits the users who are staking.
bitcoin_diamond (OP)

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 09:39:14 PM

Our explorer got ready thanks to thecryptochat.net for getting the explorer with dedicated node.

A little upgrade on look and feel of the website.

URL:
Code:
http://bitcoindiamond.thecryptochat.net

(Also can be seen on your network tab on the explorer)
Code:
Additional Node IP: 154.16.7.190
litmus

Activity: 106

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 11:02:53 PM

I hope this is an appropriate set of questions for your ANN thread, but I'm curious as ethOS GPU miner (currently mining ETH) dabbling with BTCG as it's also GPU mined, and I'm wondering as another GPU mined BTC fork, are there incentives to mine BID as opposed to the other newly hatched sibling BTCG? I noticed the 0 pool fees are predominate for BTCG currently abut haven't seen any competitive BID links?
 I'm aware that both of the BTC forks are less profitable than mining ETH at this time, but I'd like the education and I'm not opposed to trying to GPU mine BID if the pool infrastructure is available.
A quick look didn't turn up any results. Is there a BID mining pool/community starting? May I have a recommendation on a one if there are options?
maxel2017

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

I am interesting to discussion each orther

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2017, 11:27:18 PM

BID ...and Join..hehehehehehe
imperatron

Activity: 459
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 09:40:32 PM

Bitcoin Diamond
Is a decentralized P2P Network designed for bitcoin users this is not just PoW but it runs on Proof Of Stake with 100% Interest every year you don't need to worry about coins running out since there are 4.6 billion Total supply to handle inflation and since there are only 1000 Total blocks to be mined in PoW there wont be anymore coins existing in Proof Of Work and thereafter the coin will work into Proof Of Stake As this is the official launch of bitcoin Diamond We aim to keep the community happy and help to bring some better value for the coin.

Not just a copy but an implementation

Every coding is done very precisely so users don't have any issues with it in future. We have made sure the code does not interfere with any other software's We have spent good amount of time in coding and replicating different forks in one It can perhaps handle a lot of transaction's at the same time That's why we call it Bitcoin Diamond.

With built over a period of several years using Peercoins Proof-of-Stake and Bitcoin's Proof-of-Work consensus as a reference implementation, bringing an alternative codebase to the cryptocurrency ecosystem.

Bitcoin Diamond does not have any ICO as we believe Most ico are just Scams and we don't want community to believe in any ICO as not all ICO are legitimate. Bitcoin Diamond is a self funded project designed for its users the premine of 10% will help the network to reward and make the network running Airdops will be only be through twitter campaign for now.

Bitcoin Diamond will be adding more updates as for now windows and linux wallet will be available and MAC wallet will soon be added to the website and would be updated on the bitcointalk page.

Bitcoin Diamond
also aims for the fastest transactions of 1 Confirmation as bitcoin's source itself is in experimental stage we are hoping we would be succesful in making the fastest version of bitcoin.

Bitcoin Diamond source is available on Github and any user can download.

Bitcoin Diamond website, Hosting , Nodes will be maintained throughly and any users can write on bitcointalk if they are facing any issues regarding any wallet we will be happy to assist and would be active for the users.

Bitcoin Diamond Developers dislikes ICO concepts and Forks that are making bitcoin Market Unstable and confusing So we are trying to solve this by proving a better chain so people can benefit using a faster chain for their businesses.
bitcoin diamond developers hopes's to build a good strong community.

Bitcoin Diamond Developers wish to make things simple for rewards and solving issues we just hope to have a happy community.

Updates On Bitcoin Diamond Would be added On www.bitcoindiamond.in/Updates/ As well as Bitcointalk Page.

No need of any additional services

We have added Speed and accuracy in our software Our implementation proves the fastest and most reliable version of bitcoin We have also made the block size much smaller which therefore would not need for any future Segwit implementation on it.

We’re really happy you’ve chosen to engage this thread because we love to have new members in our community

Wallet Result - https://www.virustotal.com/#/file/a1522de3b8815eeaa22a953457a2b8b1b1dd76232195f584d6e217ee63db5579/detection

You can download the Bitcoin Download wallet directly from our website:

DOWNLOADS
http://bitcoindiamond.in/Wallet/

GITHUB
https://github.com/Bitcoin-Diamond/BitcoinDiamond

BITCOIN DIAMOND
Symbol: Ƀ

Proof of Staking (BitcoinDiamond's PoS)

Code:
1000 PoW Blocks After that PoS Mode to start.
Security enhanced - Variable coin age depending on the staking time
Minimum coin age - 8 Hours
Interest rate - network weight dependent with maximum 100%;
Block time - 64 Seconds
Total Supply - 4.6 Billion
Premine - 10%
Block hash - Scrypt
Maturity: 10 Blocks
Stake reward - 100%
Confirmation -1 , Target Timespan - 1 Block
Rpc Port - 27268
P2P Port - 27267
Ticker - BID

SOCIAL MEDIA

Twitter
https://twitter.com/BitcoinDiamond1

Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/BitcoinDiamond

Mining
Download the latest version of cpuminer from here and extract the zip file.

Create a .bat file named mine.bat and paste the following text into mine.bat.

minerd --url=http://127.0.0.1:27268 --userpass=rpc_user:password

Save the file inside the extracted cpuminer folder.

Open your wallet and execute mine.bat to start mining your first coins.
Close your wallet and create the file yourcoin.conf in the folder "%APPDATA%\yourcoin\".

Paste the following text into yourcoin.conf and save the file.

Code:
rpcuser=rpc_user
rpcpassword=rpc_password
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcport=27268
listen=1
server=1
addnode= Users will need to add their own node
Download the latest version of cpuminer and extract the zip file.

BLOCK EXPLORER:
Code:
http://bitcoindiamond.thecryptochat.net

(Also can be seen on your network tab on the explorer)
Code:
Additional Node IP: 154.16.7.190

Website
www.bitcoindiamond.in

Exchange -
Code:
https://coinsmarkets.com/trade-BTC-BID.htm

Alternative Link
www.bitcoindiamond.tech
www.bitcoindiamond.us

Support Bitcoin Diamond ( BID )
Code:
https://twitter.com/BitcoinDiamond1?lang=en-gb

To enjoy BitcoinDiamond Launch Reward Simply Tweet On Twitter And Send Only Through Inbox.
Do not Send Wallet Addresses On The Page.

News
https://bitcoinist.com/another-bitcoin-diamond-launches/

Very cool that there is another fork. I will hold some of my coins for a while, let see what the next months will bring.
Shuman

Activity: 364
Merit: 41

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 08:23:21 AM

what sense of this fork? what your goals? you passed pow just in 1000 blocks and leaved only pos -  why? for what?
fromcoins

Merit: 101

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 01:02:26 PM

what sense of this fork? what your goals? you passed pow just in 1000 blocks and leaved only pos -  why? for what?

What was stated is to better transactions and confirmation time, strengthen privacy, increase block size to 8. This is good and would help the new network.

Sound good with that though am having a wide eye on the total supply of 210M

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ra213

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2017, 07:37:18 PM

Would be great to see some progress on this project. Do you have a roadmap or timeline?

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: