Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 08:51:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I only have 200$ per month !  (Read 7348 times)
ice18

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 07:41:32 AM

Is the $200 is only the excess money from your salary if yes then investment in bitcoin is a good choice than saving it on a bank that will take years to take the interest rate if you buy bitcoins now and you hold it until the time comes that you need it lets say after 1 year then maybe it will grow than what you expected. 

Flowzer

Activity: 490
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 08:03:44 AM

you should not postpone your work to invest in bitcoin. maybe today you will get a bit bitcoin because bitcoin price is very expensive. but wait in a few days .. bitcoin will go up and your money will doubled. I think it's very easy. you just wait and hold bitcoin so your money doubled.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
nguyenkhanhhung14

Activity: 252
Merit: 14

Marketplace for sensor data

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 08:36:17 AM

I noticed the title of the article you seem to be not closely related to each other. In the title is $200 each, and the article is only $200 and needs advice on investing Bitcoin. But if you only have 200 dollars, I recommend that you should invest in Altcoin or ICO, you need to learn about this 2 carefully then make the decision to invest in it. I am sure if you invest the time, you will get 10 times the profits from Altcoin and ICO.

raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 12:23:04 PM

If you believe that the technology is awesome and bitcoin will be valuable in the long run then i dont see any problem investing into it. But even so investing is a risky thing to do cause no one can really tell what can happen so i suggest invest only the money you can afford to lose or if you're a risk taker go all in. After all its all up to you so you should take time research the platform your about to invest on, to know its features and protocols and why is it in demand.
In fact, it is so glaring for anyone not to believe that this is a technology that has come to stay and there is just so much to get from here that anyone can at least make sure they try their best with some effort to get the best of it.
$200 is a good amount to start with considering how it can grow within a short while. The crypto world is still fresh, with a lot coming and more investors as years roll by.
boyptc

Activity: 3038
Merit: 681

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 12:27:47 PM

Is the $200 is only the excess money from your salary if yes then investment in bitcoin is a good choice than saving it on a bank that will take years to take the interest rate if you buy bitcoins now and you hold it until the time comes that you need it lets say after 1 year then maybe it will grow than what you expected. 
Investing $200 monthly whether it is an excess salary or not it's still a good strategy for someone that wants to have a better life by investing in cryptocurrencies. And today the price of bitcoin is good for investing so that $200 is going to be worth it after a month.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                    ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
Bigbangcrazy (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 05:04:38 PM

Just do not sell at once the remuneration paid to you from Bounty! I had a case when I sold immediately for $ 60 and for a month the token grew to $ 1,100$ (PRL) I had 5300 PRL
Out of bounty. Is there any similar page like it so I can get free ICO. Can you recommend me?
Luwi

Activity: 123
Merit: 10

Personal text: “The Internet of Sovereignty”

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 05:58:27 AM

Try to think carefully before doing it. Are the goods to be paid really needed or are you ready to invest in bitcoin. I think pay the first thing that is urgently needed, then use the rest to invest. For the coming months, if you are sure to invest (based on knowledge about bitcoin), then you can add thevamount of your investment.

Lowleary

Activity: 143

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 12:43:38 PM

After a month of hard work I have to pay quite a lot of things. I just got one about 200$ to invest in bitcoin. Should or should not. Please help me !  Lips sealed

buy one litecoin price now about 200$ then safe it in your litecoin core wallet.

it is better to invest in low price coins

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
datodota002

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 01:41:51 PM

dude you have to know bitcoin is very risky investment, if you want to invest on bitcoin i suggest you to not invest all of you money on it
damrianto

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 02:44:44 PM

if you have income from bitcoin $ 200 each month that his name is no guarantee of salary.
  but how can you guarantee $ 200 each month ?? ..
I myself have been a few months join this bitcoin I have never get results until now.
can you give me a way so i can also make money from this bitcoin .. ??
jojowar

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 03:35:33 PM

If the $200 is only excess of your money, go ahead invest it in bitcoin. Bitcoin today is a good investment but make sure that you will invest on scam free investment. If the $200 was your only money, invest the half and keep the half for emergency purposes.

Angi

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 05:57:33 PM

invest the money but not all you can invest that money to the ico but not all because if you invest that and you have 200$ per month its risky maybe the ico you'll be investing are scammers will run your money then you get nothing invest a little amount only and wait until its getting profitable that suits to you it maybe a earnings that will grow for future investing.
caisa88

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2017, 05:12:22 PM

Just do not sell at once the remuneration paid to you from Bounty! I had a case when I sold immediately for $ 60 and for a month the token grew to $ 1,100$ (PRL) I had 5300 PRL
Ouch, that really hurts. Well i guess if you trust the project that you have promoted there should be no reason to sell it so fast

KeithBeeCham

Activity: 252
Merit: 22

Marketplace for sensor data

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 10:41:40 PM

If you only have $ 200 at the current time, investing in Bitcoin is also the reasonable opinion, but for the best, then in view of me, I recommend that you should invest in Altcoin or ICO, currently, there are many ICO potential as INS, Stamps, etc. It will help you with $ 200 can initially 10 times, even 20 times earnings up to $ 2,000 if the ICO on the trading floor at good prices. To invest in ICO, then you need to have accurate knowledge of market analysis before investing because it also carries a lot of risks.

rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 06:01:56 PM

I think it is better to invest on new coins rather than bitcoin, since the trading with other coin may have a good rise. Bitcoin also can be profitable if you be wise and can trade at a suitable situation.
Investing in new coins or just settling with trading can actually increase what you have. I started trading with $150 and I have been able to increase what I have and also buy into some of the coins that I trade which I know will have prospect in the long run. It has been awesome anyway and I see it as an opportunity to keep growing what you have.

new coins don't have any track or any clue to be our way to earn money. but if you can do with bitcoin then I think you have you're own chance to earn money.
Some coins really do and it depends on how each person is able to research and find the prospect in a coin. Yes, it is a very unpredictable world and no one can say what will happen to a coin and even with the team, no one can still say if the coin will be a success or not, but with a very good team, it is usually very hard not to see a good coin succeed.
bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 09:27:19 PM

Here's what I would do. Just set a repeat buy every week on coinbase or something like that for however much you feel comfortable with. I personally have a repeat buy of $40 ETH a week. And I just let my balance sit there without much thought. Hopefully when I come back to it in a couple years I'd have a good amount of money from the investments. Try it out.

I think you're suggesting him to saving BTC over the time right? But i think you should teach him more about investing and trading to multiples those money?
200 dollars a month is not that bad, however while a few years ago that would have been enough to buy one bitcoin per month we can see that is no longer the case, so the best thing this person can do imagining that he wants to get a good future for himself and his family is to invest in alts, that is more risky than investing in bitcoin but with the price of bitcoin that high he has no other choice.
Vanshenz

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:41:18 PM

After a month of hard work I have to pay quite a lot of things. I just got one about 200$ to invest in bitcoin. Should or should not. Please help me !  Lips sealed
Despite having $ 200, it's better to invest in bitcoin. Because by investing in bitcoin then you have saved for the future.
@Mhaiang

Activity: 294

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 11:48:11 PM

I suggest that you should invest in bitcoin today. Do not wait for tomorrow because you may regret. As we can see bitcoin is now in the right value to buy and sell in the next raise of its rate.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
michellee

Activity: 2814
Merit: 844

BetFury.com Cryptodrop 🌔 Share $20 MLN in

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 05:02:05 AM

I suggest that you should invest in bitcoin today. Do not wait for tomorrow because you may regret. As we can see bitcoin is now in the right value to buy and sell in the next raise of its rate.

he can do right now if he wants while the price is getting down. the strategy that he can do is buy some amount and not 1 bitcoin to see where the price wants to go and if the price is really going down again, then he can place another buying order so he can have another amount of bitcoin until it bounces up again. this could help him to have much of bitcoin rather than to buy at one price only and he can sell it by separate order sell too.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
robotrobert

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 12:11:22 PM

Yeah the price of bitcoin is on the whole growing and holding your bitcoin will give you such a huge profit that you will never expect in the near future. If you want to invest 200 dollars in bitcoin then go ahead and try to increase your investment because 200 dollars is nothing. If you want to earn money from your investment in bitcoin then you should invest as much as you can. Your investment will never disappoint you.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: