Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 08:16:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I only have 200$ per month !  (Read 7350 times)
Minnie1928

Activity: 140
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 12:08:51 PM

As I have learned every investment is a risk. Even if I have not invested any of my money yet I know people who had and all of that people, my friends, had the initial bankroll that they could afford to lose. Don't invest anything if you are not appointed to the possible loss of your money.

▶▶  [ WHITEPAPER ]  ◀◀              i v y              ▶▶  [ JOIN US NOW! ]  ◀◀
Ivy Disrupts The US$5 Trillion Per Day Money Transfer Market
TELEGRAM   ●   FACEBOOK   ●    TWITTER    ●   YOUTUBE   ●   LINKEDIN
davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 01:19:41 PM

I suggest that you should invest in bitcoin today. Do not wait for tomorrow because you may regret. As we can see bitcoin is now in the right value to buy and sell in the next raise of its rate.
Yes, you should include yourself in the investment just from today as this is the best time to invest in bitcoin. You can also find some lending sites where you can invest your 200$ worth bitcoins and earn a good % of daily income. This will give you good sum of money in some time if you wait for a year or so and in and at the same time the price of bitcoin it will also increase so this will give you a double profit.
zikabra

Activity: 574
Merit: 139

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 03:01:25 PM

After a month of hard work I have to pay quite a lot of things. I just got one about 200$ to invest in bitcoin. Should or should not. Please help me !  Lips sealed
It is nice monthly amount which you can afford to invest.
Why don't you buy every month i don't know, 100$ worth bitcoins, 50$ invest in crypto such as litecoin or ether and 50$ invest in 5 low cap altcoins?
After a year of doing this I think you will see positive result.
neolite

Activity: 206
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 07:45:05 PM

Hello,

Invest that money only if you allow them to lose. Do not expect huge gains, I tell you from my own experience that you will lose more if you think so.
If you see  a coin  which has risen 10x or more in a month does not mean you can guess the next.

shadowdio

Activity: 1876
Merit: 289

Zawardo

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 07:50:47 AM

so you have $200 per month from your job, well you should not invest all your money in bitcoin, investing and trading are risky its like gambling, just invest a small amount of your money or half of your salary invest in bitcoin and your other half for your daily needs.
Emmetropia3

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 07:51:25 AM

$200 a month? Well, that's a lot.

Why dont you join some ICOs and try getting airdrops?

Dont just focus on the Top10 coin in CMC. Reasearch all coins and go with the most promising coin.
boyptc

Activity: 3052
Merit: 681

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 08:00:39 AM

$200 a month? Well, that's a lot.

Why dont you join some ICOs and try getting airdrops?

Dont just focus on the Top10 coin in CMC. Reasearch all coins and go with the most promising coin.
Good idea, before investing into some ICO's you need to research if it's worth to join. There are coins that are very low valued and still not that getting attention. Joining airdrops while you are investing $200 per month is a good way to grow the volume of your coins.
TheBeardedBaby
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 3150

₿uy / $ell ..oeleo ;(

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 09:51:17 AM

It really depends of what you want. I have invested 760$ early in the summer when the coin was below 3000$, then i bought a little on around 4k$ price, now I have around 3,5K$ profit. From July till January are now almost 6 months so around 550$ profit per month. But you have to consider that investing in bit/alt coins is a HIGH risk thing. Consider that the money you put in can be gone for no time. It's never 100% sure profit and you have to control your feelings.

bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 04:41:40 PM

After a month of hard work I have to pay quite a lot of things. I just got one about 200$ to invest in bitcoin. Should or should not. Please help me !  Lips sealed
Despite having $ 200, it's better to invest in bitcoin. Because by investing in bitcoin then you have saved for the future.
I disagree, that is not enough money, with that low amount the best thing you can do is to take a risk bitcoin is the safest of all the cryptocurrencies but that also means that is the one giving the less ROI for every dollar that you invest due to the huge market cap, it is best to invest in a coin which is in its infancy and that can reach very high prices in the future.
GirlBitcoin

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

Dronair Best Operating For Cargo Robotics Industry

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:02:31 PM

It really depends of what you want. I have invested 760$ early in the summer when the coin was below 3000$, then i bought a little on around 4k$ price, now I have around 3,5K$ profit. From July till January are now almost 6 months so around 550$ profit per month. But you have to consider that investing in bit/alt coins is a HIGH risk thing. Consider that the money you put in can be gone for no time. It's never 100% sure profit and you have to control your feelings.
Financial markets are becoming more and more difficult for traders. The income is still very good in the situation many traders have left the business because of a lot of losses. In order to succeed in business with the cryptocurrency market you have to become a professional trader, you have to learn and study the market deeply. Because this financial market is not for the fortunate as it once was, you can win all of your trading orders.
skillink

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 10:45:13 PM

So you want to invest. Investing holds coins for the long term so you will not be able to guess how much your income in the future but good for those who do not need fast money.
julzcoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 11:49:08 PM
Last edit: January 24, 2018, 05:30:18 AM by julzcoinbit

I think in that date you made the topic here in marketplace section is also the time you started to invest in bitcoin or let we say holding it. I think your $200 will make double nowadays or will be more than of that if you have more patience to wait because later on bitcoin will rise in a day, weeks, months and in a  year pass by. Just think positive.
Kayla

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:34:27 AM

Before you buy goods or invest bitcoin, whether the goods you want to buy is needed or should be really purchased. If it is not so important or it can be delayed a few months, it is better to invest bitcoin a few months. By keeping an eye on bitcoin changes or always get up date. If you think it should be purchased immediately, then sell the bitcoin. But we must make sure the bitcoin price is now higher than the time we bought it.

Hippo038

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 12:52:35 PM

I think you should also look at other coins and alocate your investment.
Darklinkz

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 03:28:02 AM

That's certainly a good decision but to make it more profitable, allocate maybe 30% of your money per month in another altcoin. Altcoins can pumped in a very crazy way like what happen to Verge recently.
InvestICO2L

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 07:08:21 AM

If you have $200 per month after you paid all your bill i advise you should saving $100 and use $100 remain to invest Crypto market, this will do your life is better if you are lost your money which invested in Cryptocurrencies (although this is difficult to happen). Investing in Bitcoin is a good choice but i think it will not give you much profit than investing in altcoins because bitcoin price is high and it's hard to able to 2x, 3x in 1 -2 next years.
rose8963

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 08:34:12 AM

As I have learned every investment is a risk. Even if I have not invested any of my money yet I know people who had and all of that people, my friends, had the initial bankroll that they could afford to lose. Don't invest anything if you are not appointed to the possible loss of your money.
I know many people have very low income in a month because the world economy is difficult today. There are a lot of people who know bitcoin and the cryptocurrency market has made them rich and a stable source of income from bitcoin. Bitcoin is a very effective investment channel that you can consider during this time.
Praskatoon

Activity: 49

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 06:51:01 PM

Of course 200 dollars is ok. You can always invest some more..

Trade smart and by the end of the next month you can earn double or even more, good luck!
samuelpm

Activity: 38

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 08:01:53 PM

Invest in Top 3 most promising Coins in 2018:
1- Verify (CRED)
2- FLIXXO
3- ELIXIR (ELIX)
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3024
Merit: 601

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 09:39:09 PM

Of course 200 dollars is ok. You can always invest some more..

Trade smart and by the end of the next month you can earn double or even more, good luck!
Yes $200 is fine if someone will do it on a monthly basis and just to make it sure that you should buy it with bitcoin or if not you can try some other alt coins to expand your crypto investment. There are other coins to invest too but if you'll stick to bitcoin it's up to you.

Invest in Top 3 most promising Coins in 2018:
1- Verify (CRED)
2- FLIXXO
3- ELIXIR (ELIX)
Top 3 most promising coins of 2018? I don't think so.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: