Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 01:27:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] GOBYTE [GBX] - Masternodes, PoW, Secure, ASIC Resistance, GoByte Pay  (Read 107099 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
bitChipper

Activity: 896
Merit: 290

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:09:12 PM

tell me, SIGNATURE CHAMPAIGN still works or is not?

Unless there is going to be constant surveillance of a possible signature campaign I wouldn't recommend it, I see so many bogus bots postings exploiting sig campaigns....and I would really be interested to see some statistics on what type of crowd still visits bitcointalk regularly. I would bet that most investors who got into crypto in 2017 do not come here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gobyte (OP)

Activity: 527
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 05:04:47 PM

Unless there is going to be constant surveillance of a possible signature campaign I wouldn't recommend it, I see so many bogus bots postings exploiting sig campaigns....and I would really be interested to see some statistics on what type of crowd still visits bitcointalk regularly. I would bet that most investors who got into crypto in 2017 do not come here.

We held a signature campaign. Users with Newbie accounts were not participating and users that did not post at least 2 per week in the ANN thread are removed and replaced by others.

🚀 GoByte - Makes Crypto Future 🚀
One of the most profitable masternodes in 2021. Fast transactions with low fees. Active community
Facebook Twitter Reddit Discord Github Telegram
tribanogrami

Activity: 490
Merit: 251

Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:42:13 AM

We held a signature campaign. Users with Newbie accounts were not participating and users that did not post at least 2 per week in the ANN thread are removed and replaced by others.

Now, is the signature company no longer valid? No sooner had I? I would love to get involved))

▄▄▀▀▄▄
    ▄▄▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀▄▄
▄▄▀▀▄▄█████▄████▄▄▀▀▄▄
█▀▀█▄█████████████
█▄▄████▀   ▀██████
███████     █▄████
█████▀█▄   ▄██████
█▄█████▌   ▐█████
█████▀█     ██████
██▄███████████████
▀▀▄▄▀▀█████▀████▀▀▄▄▀▀
    ▀▀▄▄▀▀██▀▀▄▄▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄▀▀
PDATA
TOKEN
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
TELEGRAM     BITCOINTALK     FACEBOOK
MEDIUM    SLACK    TWITTER    YOUTUBE
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   E M A I L   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
gobyte (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 10:57:01 AM

Now, is the signature company no longer valid? No sooner had I? I would love to get involved))
For now no more signature campaigns.

One of the most profitable masternodes in 2021. Fast transactions with low fees. Active community
LoveKamil

Activity: 186
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:33:26 PM

Hello a respected. I wanted to ask you about the road map. What you had planned for the first quarter of 2018 you will have time to do everything? Simply already the end of the March))
hau_dr

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:37:37 PM

Do you have plan to reopen Gobyte sig campaign in the future, might be in the first half of 2018? If yes, I will join it for sure because I don't want to miss it like the first wave last year.
gobyte (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 03:38:34 PM

Do you have plan to reopen Gobyte sig campaign in the future, might be in the first half of 2018? If yes, I will join it for sure because I don't want to miss it like the first wave last year.
In the future , yes.

gobyte (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 03:39:17 PM

Hello a respected. I wanted to ask you about the road map. What you had planned for the first quarter of 2018 you will have time to do everything? Simply already the end of the March))
Most of them are complete, or almost ready.

pastelbasah

Activity: 114

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:50:43 PM

This coin is awaited by the participation to immediately register on hitbtc and all hope it will be a future coin, and I hope it will be listed as soon as possible.
SwissBoo

Activity: 700
Merit: 1

SetupMasternodes.com

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 07:03:29 PM

GOBYTE is on Crypto-CoinZ.net

Dedicated mining profit calculation page:
https://www.crypto-coinz.net/coin-info/?29-GoByte-GBX-NeoScrypt-calculator/

Masternode Profit Calculation:
https://www.crypto-coinz.net/master-node-calculator/

Comparison Profit Mining Calculator:
https://www.crypto-coinz.net/crypto-calculator/

nice work!

Create Your own Full Masternode VPS without Technical Skills in 1 HOUR
==>  https://www.SetupMasternodes.com  <==
tribanogrami

Activity: 490
Merit: 251

Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:43:11 AM

The roadmap indicates the addition of two new exchanges in the coming days. Do you have time for that?

▄▄▀▀▄▄
    ▄▄▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀▄▄
▄▄▀▀▄▄█████▄████▄▄▀▀▄▄
█▀▀█▄█████████████
█▄▄████▀   ▀██████
███████     █▄████
█████▀█▄   ▄██████
█▄█████▌   ▐█████
█████▀█     ██████
██▄███████████████
▀▀▄▄▀▀█████▀████▀▀▄▄▀▀
    ▀▀▄▄▀▀██▀▀▄▄▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄▀▀
PDATA
TOKEN
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
TELEGRAM     BITCOINTALK     FACEBOOK
MEDIUM    SLACK    TWITTER    YOUTUBE
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   E M A I L   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
gobyte (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 01:35:18 PM

The roadmap indicates the addition of two new exchanges in the coming days. Do you have time for that?
No. That will be moved to Q2.

FrankWatsonJr

Activity: 269

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 12:53:19 AM

Thanks GOBYTE for your updates!

Agree he's doing good
gobyte (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 05:13:01 AM
Last edit: March 23, 2018, 09:48:07 AM by gobyte

I am stay tuned, keep patiently and wait for more news in the second quarter of the year of 2018. Hope that in the second quarter, we will witness two or more exchanges listing Gobyte on their platforms, and it might be better if those ones are big, good exchanges.
Most of the big exchanges ask for business/company registration number, address and contact phone. So we might have to register "GoByte" as a business. Who knows.

Cymatoxa

Activity: 378
Merit: 121

"SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN"

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:26:52 AM

I am stay tuned, keep patiently and wait for more news in the second quarter of the year of 2018. Hope that in the second quarter, we will witness two or more exchanges listing Gobyte on their platforms, and it might be better if those ones are big, good exchanges.
Most of the big exchanges ask for business/company registration number, address and contact phone. So we might have to register "GoByte" as a business. Who knows.

Why haven't you done it yet? It's not easy to do what? I think it won't be difficult for you.

LordTricky

Activity: 98
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:58:42 AM

Why haven't you done it yet? It's not easy to do what? I think it won't be difficult for you.

It is not a business, and the legal definition of registration = to transfer ownership, only retards register Wink
bitChipper

Activity: 896
Merit: 290

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:44:28 PM

something like a gobyte foundation?

<insert whatever tech name here> LLC

"we build and provide software to interact with the open source project of go byte"

Cool
LordTricky

Activity: 98
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:55:51 PM

something like a gobyte foundation?

<insert whatever tech name here> LLC

"we build and provide software to interact with the open source project of go byte"

Cool

Then you have to fund terrorists masquerading as guberment via taxation, how do you plan to generate income to warrant the taxation...

Grow brains!!!
quangvinh_hoay

Activity: 6

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:35:12 PM

Let's go to graviex.net exchange, Dev
Here you go
https://www.gravio.net/blog/graviex-listing-rules
pozis

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:52:55 PM

I recently saw an interesting project, but there is a bit of a different direction. If you don't listen to what that bra. But called also coins GBX

Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 »
  Print  

Jump to: