Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:55:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] GOBYTE [GBX] - Masternodes, PoW, Secure, ASIC Resistance, GoByte Pay  (Read 107101 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
gobyte (OP)

Activity: 527
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 06:29:39 PM

Are there undocumented issues going on right now?  What I mined on lycheebit isnt showing up on block explorer and the reported MH on the block chain is different than what the official page says.  569 GBX that I mined is not getting deposited to my account.  Anyone else seeing this?

Tried to PM lycheebit but nothing yet.

Losing 500+ GBX for fathers day!
Pools that did not update are not our issue. We will soon launch a security update.

You should remove them from your main website. I went to them via a link on the main site. This is an issue across a few different pools. How is anyone supposed to know what is going on if there is no documentation?
Again. Is not our issue. Please contact the pool operator. Documentations are. Trust me. You just cannot find them. Smiley
https://medium.com/gobytenetwork
You literary have to only click "Guides"

I did try to contact the pool operator who has not responded though they did take the 500+ Gobyte from my account that was scheduled to payed out.

Again I found them via YOUR website. I followed the configuration settings from the article you mentioned.

Again maybe you need to check the links on your own site and the lack of diligence on more than half of the pools you are promoting is suspect at best.

This is not how adoption works...
I am very sorry for your disability, that makes you unable to check a pool. We listed almost all the pools that support GoByte mining.
We announced ALL the pools and EVERYONE to update to the last version of the wallet. They did not, so they are now mining on another chain.
Again, It's not our fault. I am sorry that you cannot understand that. Maybe Crypto is not for you. You need to understand some basic stuff before diving into.
Things like "When a pool is mining on another chain, it's due to the pool operator's fault for not updating in time since the dev announcements."
Thank you for your time. Please move on, try to mine something else.

Enjoy obscurity.
Thank you for learning something new. I am really impressed. Thank You.

🚀 GoByte - Makes Crypto Future 🚀
One of the most profitable masternodes in 2021. Fast transactions with low fees. Active community
Facebook Twitter Reddit Discord Github Telegram

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
madav1138

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 08:57:48 PM

Damn Aika pool I think is off, it shows last block found 76k around there over a week ago.

That means wasting time.
madav1138

Activity: 12

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:08:02 PM

I think this coin is a total scam. You guys they admitted on twitter some time ago that they mine their own coins using Nicehash, and I see minergate usernames on other pools as well. So don't think you are going to get any coins mining this unless you have some very powerful rigs.  Good luck.

They use money to buy hash power and out mine everyone for themselves.
gobyte (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 03:34:18 AM
Last edit: June 18, 2018, 06:59:57 AM by gobyte

I think this coin is a total scam. You guys they admitted on twitter some time ago that they mine their own coins using Nicehash, and I see minergate usernames on other pools as well. So don't think you are going to get any coins mining this unless you have some very powerful rigs.  Good luck.

They use money to buy hash power and out mine everyone for themselves.
Please post the link to the tweet as a proof.
Thanks.

One of the most profitable masternodes in 2021. Fast transactions with low fees. Active community
hexaman

Activity: 127

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:52:47 AM

2 Question
What plans do GBX /DAE have for trading security tokens in the future. ?
Will GSX eventually morph into the GBX/DAE ecosystem?
 Huh Huh
gobyte (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 11:15:00 AM

2 Question
What plans do GBX /DAE have for trading security tokens in the future. ?
Will GSX eventually morph into the GBX/DAE ecosystem?
 Huh Huh
This is not "Globitex ICO" this is the "GoByte Network" project.

sundownz

Activity: 714
Merit: 512

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 12:29:49 PM

Anyone else not get a MasteNode payout since the 13th ?

It still says it's running in the status.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
BenchZowner

Activity: 80

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 01:53:25 PM

Anybody else having problems synchronizing their wallet ?
Mine's stuck the past 3 days. Tried everything, yet can't download the latest blocks.
javsid

Activity: 5

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:54:01 PM

Anybody else having problems synchronizing their wallet ?
Mine's stuck the past 3 days. Tried everything, yet can't download the latest blocks.

You have to download the latest version of Wallet in order to synchronize it to the new block chain.
Do these for successful syncronization:

1) Backup your Existing wallet fully  (The complete Folder under C:\Users\User-name-of-computer\Appdata\Roaming\GoByteCore
2) To Ensure safety of your existing Wallet folder, simply rename the above path GoByteCore folder to something like GoByteCore-BackupOldBlockchain
3) Download the new Gobyte wallet version (as of today it is 0.12.2.3) from the GoByte website and Install it.. This will create a new Wallet altogether since it's a fresh installation
4) Once the wallet is installed, simply delete or rename the existing wallet file i.e. wallet.dat of this newly installed wallet. Please note by default it will now be under the same folder like old C:\Users\User-name-of-computer\Appdata\Roaming\GoByteCore
5) Open your old wallet folder which you had taken backup (The Original one with Coins) i.e. C:\Users\User-name-of-computer\Appdata\Roaming\GoByteCore-BackupOldBlockchain. Now copy the wallet.dat file from this backup folder and paste it in the newly installed wallet folder i.e. C:\Users\User-name-of-computer\Appdata\Roaming\GoByteCore
6) Run the GoByteCore wallet and it will be successfully synchronize.

Ultimately what we did is, simply installed a new version wallet on the computer and had pasted the wallet.dat from the backup folder to this newly installed version. It works.
Please note, if you are RUNNING masternodes, you will need to copy masternode.cnf and gobyte.cf files under this newly installed folder by replacing the exiting one so that the masterndoe settings are restored. Once the wallet is synchorized, you need to START ALIAS the masternode to ensure it is working!

VERY IMPORTANT:  TAKE THE BACKUP OF THE WALLET WITH COINS BEFORE DOING ANY STEP AS ABOVE. THE ABOVE PROCEDURE IS FOR WINDOWS WALLET. FOR LINUX, COMMANDS WILL BE DIFFERENT, BUT PROCEDURE IS ALMOST THE SAME.

Cheers!
bitChipper

Activity: 896
Merit: 290

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 04:04:14 PM

Current wallet 0.12.2.4 is available below, it's a mandatory update

https://github.com/gobytecoin/gobyte/releases

Also you should jump into discord to get the most up to date peers to put into your conf files for help syncing, there was a chain split due to the amount of people who didn't update the last time.

This coin is NOT a scam.

People are just irritated because of the previous updates, there was not any issues with the developers, it was issues with people who do not update. It throws off the chain/network when so many people fail to update accordingly.

ecoli

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 04:08:12 PM

Who know, when hitBTC open wallet GBX for deposit? Any ideas?
kratoz

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 04:31:37 PM

v0.12.2.4-f682a27 works fine, windows 10x64
Hobbledehoy

Activity: 88

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 04:37:13 PM

Is it still ASIC resistant?

Also wondering what makes this coin better than other masternode coins? It seems to me like quite a boring clone. Not sure though so I'm open to answers.
ztaz

Activity: 602
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 06:32:10 PM

Who know, when hitBTC open wallet GBX for deposit? Any ideas?
try to write in support - what they say Wink there are still ups there - unlikely to open the input ... only when the swing will calm down.
sundownz

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 01:09:08 AM

So... with the update my MasterNode is no longer working smoothly.

'Watchdog-Expired' stays on... I tried to put Sentinel on my VPS, following the directions, and it fails with 2 errors on debug.

They say that this error is not big deal... so I let it roll -- but it also goes to "New_Start_Required" every hour or so now.

So basically it is broken. I logged into my VPS and updated the Daemon... should I do anything else ?

Had it running smooth as butter for 2 weeks prior to the update situation.

ManiacMiner

Activity: 145
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 08:48:36 AM

'Watchdog-Expired' stays on... I tried to put Sentinel on my VPS, following the directions, and it fails with 2 errors on debug.

They say that this error is not big deal... so I let it roll -- but it also goes to "New_Start_Required" every hour or so now.

So basically it is broken. I logged into my VPS and updated the Daemon... should I do anything else ?

Try restart alias from updated control wallet. And I recommend connecting to Discord, there everything goes quickly. Help and problem solving almost 24/7

(つ ͡๏ ͜১ ͡๏ )つ[̲̅$̲̅(̲̅5̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]ε=ʕ ͡๏ ͜১ ͡๏ʔ=з
sundownz

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 02:24:59 PM

Try restart alias from updated control wallet. And I recommend connecting to Discord, there everything goes quickly. Help and problem solving almost 24/7

Yes I am restarting it each time it says "New_Start_Required" but it keeps going back to that.

I will have to try Discord I suppose.

bitChipper

Activity: 896
Merit: 290

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 02:30:04 PM

Yes I am restarting it each time it says "New_Start_Required" but it keeps going back to that.

double check all the information in your config files, it will kick your node back to new start required if some of that information doesnt match or is wrong
sundownz

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 12:45:34 AM

double check all the information in your config files, it will kick your node back to new start required if some of that information doesnt match or is wrong

Indeed. I checked them all again -- they are all correct as they have been since I ran the MN for ~2 weeks.

Today I wiped clean my VPS and re-installed everything... re-download block-chain... set up the config on the VPS and started it back up.

So far it seems to be okay other than the "watchdog" error which I will work on again later (I need to get Sentinel going from what I read).

VPS side the wallet is the right version & on the right block. The "masternode status" command indicates that the status is "masternode successfully started" -- so we will see if it sticks overnight.

sundownz

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 12:29:46 PM

Indeed. I checked them all again -- they are all correct as they have been since I ran the MN for ~2 weeks.

Today I wiped clean my VPS and re-installed everything... re-download block-chain... set up the config on the VPS and started it back up.

So far it seems to be okay other than the "watchdog" error which I will work on again later (I need to get Sentinel going from what I read).

VPS side the wallet is the right version & on the right block. The "masternode status" command indicates that the status is "masternode successfully started" -- so we will see if it sticks overnight.

It did -- worked all night. Seems to be resolved.

Pages: « 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 »
  Print  

Jump to: