Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:48:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptouniverse - Official Canaan Distributor  (Read 31104 times)
Schpetan

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 06:21:50 PM

When do u think u will start to sell the 741 around the 25 or earlier??

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tomcat2

Activity: 28
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 06:47:12 PM

We added a table of countries we ship to, due to alot of emails and questions about shipping:

https://www.cryptouniverse.at/shipping/

Im a bit surprised you do not ship to the UK?
I was going to order from you because your in the EU
cryptotore

Activity: 324
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 08:10:49 PM

We added a table of countries we ship to, due to alot of emails and questions about shipping:

You guys left the EU, remember?  Grin
Crypto-Universe (OP)

Activity: 127
Merit: 17

Blockchain Solutions for Everyone !

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 08:38:16 PM

Sorry that was a mistake, for sure we ship to the UK Smiley updated the list.

https://www.cryptouniverse.at - Canaan Distributor
AlphaInterceptor

Activity: 277
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 09:37:15 PM

Cant wait for new batch

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
CryptoHodler30

Activity: 112
Merit: 6

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 10:30:30 PM
Last edit: December 12, 2017, 11:19:11 PM by CryptoHodler30

Hey crypto-universe I think someone is posing as you in PM. His activity doesnt match yours but same username

Edit: my horrible grammar
Shazam!!!

Activity: 350
Merit: 158

#takeminingback

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 10:58:33 PM

Hey crypto I think some is posing as you in PM. His activity don't match yours but same username

Might be a good idea to report this to a Mod Most Definitely reeks of a scam!

Pay us.....then we get your shipping info? Really?

Click these links to learn some truth about Big Corporate mining pools stealing your money and centralizing BTCitcoin!!!
Help support the BTCitcoin community!!! Mine your BTCitcoin at a non-Corporate pool!!! BTC: 1ShazamjsPnpWDNnk3n2tAiKGMdXaSjay
I mine BTCitcoin at a non-Corporate pool with no hidden fees, no empty BTClocks: Kano Pool   ■ get Kano Pool signature banners here ■
CryptoHodler30

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 11:02:39 PM

I can't send a pm right now since I'm only able to send 1 every hour.

Btw does that increase as my rank increases? I'm trying to be as active as possible to get my rank up.
tomcat2

Activity: 28
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 11:04:01 PM

beware   Shocked
CryptoHodler30

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 11:18:36 PM

Yeah I saw that the user sent the message to both of us
Crypto-Universe (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2017, 07:41:48 AM

Hey crypto-universe I think someone is posing as you in PM. His activity doesnt match yours but same username
Edit: my horrible grammar

Thank you very much ! We already reported this scammer, please make sure you for purchase inquiries only use our official email adress from www.cryptouniverse.at , We are not doing any sales over the forum for now.

Btw. Avalon A8 pre-orders will probably start sooner than expected. Stay tuned.

Schpetan

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 09:06:42 AM

Will u sell pre-orders or u will w8 untill u get the miners?
Crypto-Universe (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2017, 09:11:57 AM

Will u sell pre-orders or u will w8 untill u get the miners?

Due to the high demand we will probably do pre-orders and try to get as many miners as possible. More info soon, please wait for our announcement here in this thread.

nu1mlock

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:46:37 AM

I really liked that you had a limit of two per customer. That way I was actually able to get a hold of two. If you hadn't, they would all be sold out and the majority would go to big spenders.

How will the next batch of A7's be? Will you have another limit per customer?
Crypto-Universe (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2017, 10:53:58 AM

I really liked that you had a limit of two per customer. That way I was actually able to get a hold of two. If you hadn't, they would all be sold out and the majority would go to big spenders.

How will the next batch of A7's be? Will you have another limit per customer?

Depends how much we get from canaan. The limit will probably be higher, but still smaller customers should be able to get a few Smiley

Schpetan

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 01:06:10 PM

Sounds nice i hope i just can get my hands on 1 A8
Schpetan

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 05:26:36 PM

https://canaan.io/product/avalonminer-761/

Is this the new A8 update??
MJMJ

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 06:09:25 PM

I received my order and have had them running a couple of days now so thought I'd do a very quick review.

Firstly I receive the order on Monday 11th, so that made it about 9 days from order to having them in my hand, which is obviously so much better than ordering things from Bitmain. Order process was super easy and I could pay with paypal so it really was a pleasant change from using Bitmain (who now insist on BCH only and make you wait months while they use the machines themselves).

Set up was relatively simple, but I did have to google something. These were the first Avalon products I've used though so that's not that surprising and setting up a second lot would be pretty simple now I know the process.

The machines themselves have been running non stop for a couple of days now and I can see on the pool that the hashrate is very stable and exactly in the range advertised so everything good on that front. One thing to note is they are quite loud (as expected) and in particular the power supplies seem to be louder than bitmain ones (based on my L3's). I would possibly look into some alternative power supplies to keep noise to a minimum but not a huge issue for now and I'll be putting them in the loft soon anyway.

Luckily I read this thread before they arrived and someone pointed out that you needed power cables for both the power supplies and importantly for the raspberry pi controller. This wasn't clear originally but they've now put a note about this on the product listing, so that's fixed.

It' too early to make any comments about long term reliability of the machines, but in terms of dealing with Crypto Universe I'm very happy with the order and so will definitely be using them again in future. I'm looking forward to the A8's so I'll hopefully get an order in the coming pre order Smiley
Schpetan

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 06:26:46 PM

I received my order and have had them running a couple of days now so thought I'd do a very quick review.

Firstly I receive the order on Monday 11th, so that made it about 9 days from order to having them in my hand, which is obviously so much better than ordering things from Bitmain. Order process was super easy and I could pay with paypal so it really was a pleasant change from using Bitmain (who now insist on BCH only and make you wait months while they use the machines themselves).

Set up was relatively simple, but I did have to google something. These were the first Avalon products I've used though so that's not that surprising and setting up a second lot would be pretty simple now I know the process.

The machines themselves have been running non stop for a couple of days now and I can see on the pool that the hashrate is very stable and exactly in the range advertised so everything good on that front. One thing to note is they are quite loud (as expected) and in particular the power supplies seem to be louder than bitmain ones (based on my L3's). I would possibly look into some alternative power supplies to keep noise to a minimum but not a huge issue for now and I'll be putting them in the loft soon anyway.

Luckily I read this thread before they arrived and someone pointed out that you needed power cables for both the power supplies and importantly for the raspberry pi controller. This wasn't clear originally but they've now put a note about this on the product listing, so that's fixed.

It' too early to make any comments about long term reliability of the machines, but in terms of dealing with Crypto Universe I'm very happy with the order and so will definitely be using them again in future. I'm looking forward to the A8's so I'll hopefully get an order in the coming pre order Smiley

U got the Avalon 741??
WhyFhy

Activity: 1430
Merit: 513

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 06:35:25 PM

No this is old

BTC
BTC
 BTC
BTC
/]..[banned mixer]..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██
/]YOUR OPPORTUNITY TO
HAVE BITCOIN BUSINESS

██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██
  BTC
. BTC

BTC
  BTC
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: