Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 05:08:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][MGN] | 🚀MAGNA COIN🚀 | MASTERNODES | ZEROCOIN | ATOMIC SWAPS [ANN]  (Read 23935 times)
Jasonbeetle

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 10:01:11 AM

DEV, why ROI is increasing? Huh
MagnaCoinDev (OP)

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 10:36:49 AM

Has anyone a masternode running on a VPS Ubuntu and could provide a tutorial how to install/setup the Magna wallet on the VPS? That would be great.

A full video tutorial will be coming soon.
perez70

Activity: 327
Merit: 251

SmartHoldem.IO

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 11:03:08 AM

thanks for the reply, and then from DEVa the answer can not wait...
but your advice did not help me - a few times removed the lock and restarted the wallet, but POS rewards do not come and arrow grey..

If you have enough coins, you can try Enable coin control features and collect several 9.8 MGN in 100 MGN entry.

SMARTHOLDEM.IO GAMING PLATFORM & POKER ROOM
COMMUNITY | T.ME | BITCOIN TALK
tvorec28

Activity: 144

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 11:31:52 AM

thanks for the reply, and then from DEVa the answer can not wait...
but your advice did not help me - a few times removed the lock and restarted the wallet, but POS rewards do not come and arrow grey..

If you have enough coins, you can try Enable coin control features and collect several 9.8 MGN in 100 MGN entry.

control function of the coins I have from the beginning, but this also did not help..

you can show off your mgn.conf ?
Vababaika

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 11:52:55 AM

Has anyone a masternode running on a VPS Ubuntu and could provide a tutorial how to install/setup the Magna wallet on the VPS? That would be great.

Hi dev, the video tutorial would be great.

I started masternode and I wonder how much time should pass before I will start to recieve awards?

MagnaCoinDev (OP)

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 12:27:12 PM

Hi dev, the video tutorial would be great.

I started masternode and I wonder how much time should pass before I will start to recieve awards?

You should start receiving rewards after several hours.
Supercoiner111

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 01:04:05 PM

Awesome Master node, great rewards less than 15hrs in and got 50 MGN so far, keep them coming!

https://imgur.com/a/n5786

Cobra9100

Activity: 120

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 01:44:57 PM

Hello Dev
stopped paying the payment for the masternode, if you drive the team masternode winners then I find myself in the winners for payment, but the coins do not come to the wallet.
erominer

Activity: 155
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 04:53:30 PM

Ann now in Filipino!!!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2509263
Jasonbeetle

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 06:03:37 PM

Hello Dev
stopped paying the payment for the masternode, if you drive the team masternode winners then I find myself in the winners for payment, but the coins do not come to the wallet.

the same problem...shows payment in masternode list, but there's no coins in wallet.
armspec

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 06:14:47 PM

code is uncompileable, please bring it to a state where it can be compiled - node-vps.com

I would like to see a response to this from Dev...
tvorec28

Activity: 144

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 06:26:55 PM

code is uncompileable, please bring it to a state where it can be compiled - node-vps.com

I would also like to hear the answers to your questions from Dev, but he stubbornly won't answer them... one gets the impression that developers are not interested in the problems of the community.. Disgusting attitude...
Dev, I appeal to you again: how do I solve the problem of POSa?
(all the screenshots posted above)
Jasonbeetle

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 06:28:18 PM

And when Magna is on coinmarketcap?  Huh
Cobra9100

Activity: 120

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 08:12:41 PM

with such an attitude to the campaign never, and already begins to appear feelings that I was in vain to raise the masternode Sad
Cryptoforthefuture99

Activity: 160

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 08:16:09 PM

I would also like to hear the answers to your questions from Dev, but he stubbornly won't answer them... one gets the impression that developers are not interested in the problems of the community.. Disgusting attitude...
Dev, I appeal to you again: how do I solve the problem of POSa?
(all the screenshots posted above)

In my experience you are asking for something that is not possible. If you are operating a local  masternode wallet  and trying to stake in the same wallet then it won’t work. Staking is required to be disabled in PIVX code derived coins that I have worked with in order for the masternode to work properly. Can confirm this in true for VGS and ALQO which are also PIVX based. If you do a remote masternode it is different.

Don’t think it is fair to blame the dev if this is situation you have.

Cryptoforthefuture99

Activity: 160

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 09:59:33 PM

The name of this coin is quite attractive, I bought a few in coinsmarkets, I'm thinking about getting a masternode in a few days, but first, I'll look at the market and understand how people are seeing Magna.

I like where things are going. Rewards are relatively low per block which should drive the price nicely. Dip today gave me a chance to a bunch of coins at a low risk price...
MagnaCoinDev (OP)

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 11:02:34 PM

Hello all, I'd like to address some of the issues people have been having with their wallets. Some node holders have been experiencing issues associated with random chain splits. This has led to the mining of orphan blocks, which do not generate valid rewards. I  assumed the problems  people were having was a consequence of the chain getting confused from the rapid addition of new masternodes. In actual fact, the problems stem from using Amazon Cloud servers. I don't know why, but there appears to be network issues when using Amazon servers. I strongly advise using vultr as a reliable and cheap alternative. Secondly, I suggest people run the node on a proper Linux server and keep it separate from the windows wallet.

Also, with regards to https://node-vps.com/web/, a new wallet update is being released tomorrow which will make the code compatible. So stay tuned Smiley
CHAOSiTEC
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 01:19:17 AM

Hello all, I'd like to address some of the issues people have been having with their wallets. Some node holders have been experiencing issues associated with random chain splits. This has led to the mining of orphan blocks, which do not generate valid rewards. I  assumed the problems  people were having was a consequence of the chain getting confused from the rapid addition of new masternodes. In actual fact, the problems stem from using Amazon Cloud servers. I don't know why, but there appears to be network issues when using Amazon servers. I strongly advise using vultr as a reliable and cheap alternative. Secondly, I suggest people run the node on a proper Linux server and keep it separate from the windows wallet.

Also, with regards to https://node-vps.com/web/, a new wallet update is being released tomorrow which will make the code compatible. So stay tuned Smiley

we will add magnacoin to node-vps.com - when we can compile it. - so, tomorrow looks like the day it will be added

node-vps.com - Tron / Masternode hosting services
Jasonbeetle

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 02:34:01 AM

with such an attitude to the campaign never, and already begins to appear feelings that I was in vain to raise the masternode Sad
the same feeling...Hope dev will start active work with coin promo.
DigitalFox

Activity: 280
Merit: 28

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 06:12:50 AM

why  so much immature coin? Real value ~39 coin.

That's how it works. Regardless of coin amount in the entry that generated POS reward the whole entry goes to maturing for the new cycle.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: