Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 06:06:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 120 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are Airdrops Profitable?  (Read 11763 times)
Desperaboss

Activity: 198
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 10:52:49 PM

Airdorps are, espacially for newbies at crypto, a good way to make some fast fucks. If you stay with the topic you quickly realize that there are other ways more profitable to earn money.

Invester

Activity: 646
Merit: 252

PNNV.COM Live bitcoin price monitor

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 10:52:59 PM

To a great extent, yes, because airdrops are given freely. Which means you are not investing anything at all, so why would it not be profitable? But if we talk of whether the profit is worth it as compared to your effort and time, that is something we have to agree with, because almost all the airdrop coins right now are not nothing but useless ones. They may be free and we are happy about it, but at the end of the day, they are worth a dime or even nothing.

████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PNNV.com..>..Live BTCitcoin Monitor.
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
sanas

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 11:08:05 PM

I think that only for free distributed forks of bitcoin are worthy of attention. They get such a huge price from the start that I do not see the point of keeping them long.

.cashaa....█████
█╬██
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█

█╬█

█╬██

█████
██████
██╬██
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█

█╬█

██╬██

██████
█████
██╬█
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█

█╬█

██╬█

█████
Norihiro

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

APOLLOX Protocol

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 11:14:47 PM

Of course they are. You give nothing and recieve tokens for free. Earning something from this fully depends on your capabilities of controlling your actives wisely, nothing more. My advice is to participate in every airdrop you can.

PERSISTENCE   //   BUY XPRT now!
●✦●───●✦●───  Protocol Powering Next-Gen Financial Products  ───●✦●───●✦●
│██ ██ ███ █████   DeFi    NFT    PoS  █████ ███ ██ ██│
Saisher

Activity: 2310
Merit: 175

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 11:18:04 PM

Hi everyone. I've tried participating in a couple of airdrops but haven't gotten any coins yet. For those of you who have, how do you go about making anything out of airdrops? Is it worthwhile or just the usual pump and dump?

I have a friend who made good profit from ebitcoin which is an airdrop coin, I have an airdrop coin eltcoin myself and if I will trade it right away I will make free money right away but I check it's roadmap and price and it's doing pretty well in the market and they are gaining support, so my take is airdrops are profitable.
BossMacko

Activity: 1134
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 11:27:47 PM

Airdrops are usually pump and dump coins, you are lucky if you got an airdrop that will profit in the future because as of now most of the airdrop that are being given away and being pump has no values. I have participated in about 6 Airdrops and only 2 of it gave me some money and the rest doesnt have any value in the market.
Transformbitz

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 11:29:33 PM

Most of it are profitable just hold a little longer so you get profit. In my opinion people with confidence and hardworking are going to have their fruitful income in the next few months/years
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 11:35:49 PM

They are profitable, where on Earth you can just pick up some free money? Doesn't care about the value of it even most of them are undervalued but if you got thousands or millions of those coins that is still profitable. Free money is the best thing on Earth. But not all the time, you are in harvest as you have to be careful too with these airdrops. Some aren't real with their projects and only here to scam.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
maralet2020

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 11:36:59 PM

i love airdrops...something that is free but need to advertise from us. but nothing is wrong with that..
nambunamba

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 11:41:19 PM

Hi everyone. I've tried participating in a couple of airdrops but haven't gotten any coins yet. For those of you who have, how do you go about making anything out of airdrops? Is it worthwhile or just the usual pump and dump?
ico with air drop is rarely success but its doesn't determined the ico is the bad one.after all the airdrop only 1% of the ico sale so it's not really affect the coin value significantly.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
PPleaseman

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 11:50:45 PM

Hello. I am picky with airdrops. I dont like the ones where you have to download a wallet for an unknown coin. That leaves only token airdrops. I havent seen any good airdrops around lately. Maybe rebellious coin but i will not participate.

Cheers
ilovefeetsmell

Activity: 686
Merit: 510

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 11:51:21 PM

I've got a lot of tokens in airdrop but some of them are worthless and dumped, the price is very with more than 5 decimal zeros. Only POS token I just use it too much. I've got 200$ just earning POS toke. I thank POS token very much because it provides my needs in times of trouble and I had no money yet in my pocket.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████▀▀      ▀▀▀██████████████████
█████████▀▀▀     ▀▀▀    ▄▄▄▄  ▄██▀▀     ▀▀████████
███████▀    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▄████████▀    ▄▄▄▄▄   ▀▀█████
██████   ▄█████████▄████████▀  ▄▄█████████▄   ████
█████   ▄█████████████████▀  ▄██████████████▄▄▄███
██            ██████████▀  ▄██████████████████████
█████   ▀█████████████▀  ▄██████████████████▀▀▀███
██████   ▀█████████▀▀  ▄████████▀█████████▀   ████
███████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄████████▀    ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▄█████
█████████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀  ▀▀▀▀   ▄▄▄      ▄▄████████
████████████████████▄▄▄     ▄▄████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
.Ethernity CLOUD.

...DECENTRALIZED CONFIDENTIAL COMPUTING...PUBLIC SALE Q3 2021.....REGISTER HERE..
betlord90

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 11:54:38 PM

ico with air drop is rarely success but its doesn't determined the ico is the bad one.after all the airdrop only 1% of the ico sale so it's not really affect the coin value significantly.

You're blantly right with that since people will just wait for free money instead of grabbing some tokens on ICO's and apparently I've seen so many Airdrop/ICO's became failed but still they are able to manage their coin to get added on small exchange. And take a look with oysters they are slowly gaining some prices and I think the dev of that coin is supporting it so that their tokens will not fall.
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 09:44:48 AM

This is from token to token some give cent other few dollar up to hundred ones. So everything that is free to grasp is good at least keep them until you have some to exchange. At least when you collect them in month or more you can have few bucks free or more.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

tamango

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 01:10:29 PM

Many airdrop are scam or worth nothing but there are very few that can give you some  ETH.
Airdrops are free so it's not bad isn't It?
RandyMagnum

Activity: 662
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 01:14:23 PM

airdrops are most profitable for developers. create your own darkMoneroconnect or Bitcoin Green-Blue and buy the island  Grin
CryptRoller

Activity: 336
Merit: 15

Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 01:17:15 PM

So most people agree. Airdrops are profitable as they don't cost money, only time.
The question you need to as yourself then is, is this the most profitable way to spend your time?
If yes: then Joining airdrops is profitable

[   eGOLD  M I N I N G   ]    Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.
                                INVEST NOW                              
❪❪ WP | How it Works ❫❫   ◾ telegram  ◾ facebook  ◾ twitter
wendelllee

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

DeepOnion

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 02:39:45 AM

I joint ACC airdrop and it looked like a proming project then I bought 1100 ACC token. Because they have only 250,000 initially and maximun will be reached as 10,000,000 in 2033.
You know what, it's already about 6$ now. I can stake 6 ACC each day. To know more via the following link
http://accelerator.network/1769.html
shadowdio

Activity: 1876
Merit: 289

Zawardo

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 02:57:08 AM

some of tokens from airdrop are profitable but mostly of tokens you get from airdrop their prices are going dump if you hold it because some of them they want to sell it right away before the price is going down.
Kyraishi

Activity: 952
Merit: 513

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 03:32:24 AM

It's not worthwhile in my opinion. Most tokens are not going to be worth any more than $100k in total valuation and that can be taken down quite easily by the owners dumping their initial premine stash.

It's a total waste of time, most airdrops don't even have a buy order on etherdelta. Even if they do, it's ridiculously small. If you are going to participate in airdrops, make sure that you participate in something that actually has a purpose to fulfill, not another eBTC token.

But more importantly, don't buy into airdrop tokens.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 120 »
  Print  

Jump to: