Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 05:23:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 120 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are Airdrops Profitable?  (Read 11765 times)
sarul
Copper Member

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 04:35:10 AM

some of tokens from airdrop are profitable but mostly of tokens you get from airdrop their prices are going dump if you hold it because some of them they want to sell it right away before the price is going down.
Then that was the better way, before meet massive sale mostly from airdrop participant, sell them instead after receive it is a good choice. Although there are some valuable ones, but since we get it for free. We have no loss.
liangweicha

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 04:41:28 AM

An airdrop has huge benefits in the past, and many people have made a lot of money. It is now that many airdrops have become liar projects. Even if the airdrop succeeds, they are worthless coins. So now it's hard to say there's a huge profit for airdrop.

_MrTuyul404

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 04:47:44 AM

if the question is whether airdrop is profitable ? The answer is depends on the seriousness of the developer how he can make his coins so profitable. because I often follow airdrop, some of which are profitable and some are not very profitable. which is profitable on average because the dev actively gives a statement that can help his coin price rise, but that is not very profitable because his dev only distributes coins without any continuation

Mr.cryptos

Activity: 322
Merit: 119

BEST BOUNTY MANAGEMENT. 10+ BOUNTIES MANAGED

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2017, 04:48:47 AM

Airdrops are usually pump and dump coins, you are lucky if you got an airdrop that will profit in the future because as of now most of the airdrop that are being given away and being pump has no values. I have participated in about 6 Airdrops and only 2 of it gave me some money and the rest doesnt have any value in the market.
But don't you think if they don't have any value in the market now, they will do in the future? The crypto world is still at a developing stage.

Kupid002

Activity: 1036
Merit: 329

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 05:02:34 AM

Airdrops are usually pump and dump coins, you are lucky if you got an airdrop that will profit in the future because as of now most of the airdrop that are being given away and being pump has no values. I have participated in about 6 Airdrops and only 2 of it gave me some money and the rest doesnt have any value in the market.
But don't you think if they don't have any value in the market now, they will do in the future? The crypto world is still at a developing stage.
Joining for some airdrop then you are lucky that given free then hold it , you got it free so no doubt on holding it and store it only on your wallet cause there would come a time that it can have a value.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
██████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
.Defi for You.
defi.com.vn

Learn how to become your own bank and
implement a private investment strategy

▄▄                    ▄▄
█      Pawn | Sell     
           Services
      Buy   | Rent
     █
  ▀▀                    ▀▀

Actor_Tom_Truong_

Activity: 207

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 05:05:16 AM

It is not a correct question, airdrop is free money, so it is no such profitable, it always profit, just the matter how much is the profit.

He's right. I make $0 in profit with this 777 airdrop.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2248514.0
kiver

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 05:09:19 AM

i guess if you believe in some project and you think that project will be a huge success in the market you can join it's airdrop and hold that coins for the long term maybe they will something someday but in the short term most airdrops wont get you anything you will even lose money transfering them from your wallet and sell them for a couple of cents. this year their are new money getting into crypto you should wait they will looking for a good project to invest in i hope they find that some airdrops are good and has the potential of success and beware also there are scam airdrops out there so you have to research about any project before supporting and joining that project some people are only looking for quick cash but this world like any other world you have work to get cash i hope you get it
chidrawarster

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 05:13:54 AM

Based on my previous experience, 90% of the Airdrops are not worthy until and unless they are backed by a good team who has vision and achievements history. I would advise people who are here around to make some money with Airdrops not go in that easy money process and money can also be made here by doing several tasks based on the rank obtained in the forum. Lucky people get some good value for Airdrops but for me never worked out good. I believe in getting some good money for my hard work.

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|     Whitepaper     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     Medium     |
████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] ████████████
Pain Packer

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 05:20:46 AM

I would suggest that you stay away from airdrop scams. And I think bounties are more profitable than airdrops. Just know if it is a fraud or not.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]              
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬    
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
cryptobullx

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 05:22:16 AM

yes. profitable. but now most airdrops are scams. i have earn 10+ ethereums on airdrops.
Mapagmahal
Copper Member

Activity: 772
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2017, 05:26:37 AM

It's a other way to earn free money so i guess it's profitable but i think airdrop nowadays are only pure scam. Some airdrop do not pay and some only do bad things to others like if they profit for their coins they will abandon it now. I guess we need to make good decision on what airdrop to join but what's wrong with trying if it's only cost our time.

i use to be a hunter
narukami

Activity: 375

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 05:34:00 AM

It is not a correct question, airdrop is free money, so it is no such profitable, it always profit, just the matter how much is the profit.

i agree to this well because there are airdrop that totally free and you just need to get in in order to get the profit but beware that there are some scammer on the airdrop that will make you download some stuff and hack your coin

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Anchor867

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 05:37:42 AM

I think as of now the airdrops are not the much profitable now why? because as of now it is only pure scam unlike before that it is pure profit I would like to recommend that stay out of it as much as possible and go to the ICO that has a chance of being profitable
Euroda

Activity: 370

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 05:40:59 AM

it can be profitable and also it cannot be profitable why? because as of today i only hear news about scam of the airdrop so i prefer not to get it but if you done your own research you can find some airdrop that is not a scam but it is harder these day to see one

Specialforce

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 05:43:43 AM

yet it is profitable if you done your own research this is the common thing to do in this forum and the crypto world because if you lack of information it may lead you to only losing a lot of time on that certain airdrop so i prefer make your own research

RushKing

Activity: 192
Merit: 24

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 05:50:36 AM

yet it can be profitable if you make it right the first thing to do is to know that airdrop if it is scam or not but if they ask you to download this file do not download it is a scam file that will get to your file or wallet to get your well earned token so make your own download first
Wingo

Activity: 686
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 05:52:01 AM

You will earn something because airdrops are free coins, the big problem is if it is just a scam or simply an information phishing where you need to make an account with your credentials especially if you put the same password with your email, on their platform
muhipul

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 05:55:28 AM

Ya ... airdrop sangat enguntungkan bagi saya karena dapat menmbah nilai token yang kita punya.
dirgayeah

Activity: 868
Merit: 103

*Indonesian Professional Translator and BM*

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2017, 06:00:33 AM

Just Hold a Real Profitable Airdrop
As You know in this last year many Airdrop Appears but only some Airdrop who have a value.
I just suggest you to join Olympus Lab Airdrop. That's are Profitable Airdrop in Future.

EZ365TM        REVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM 
WHITEPAPER INVESTOR pitch   |   Telegram   |  Twitter   |   Facebook   |
[   PLAY      TRADE      LEARN   ]
yonjitsu

Activity: 476

www.daxico.com

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 06:06:44 AM

Airdrops are really profitable if you are lucky enough to participate in an airdrop with decent token price. There are also tokens from airdrop that seems to be worthless at all.
Recently, i am lucky enough to be the recipient of eBTC airdrop that made me a profit of 1.5K USD. I wonder if there are still airdrops like that before this year ends.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 120 »
  Print  

Jump to: