Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 04:51:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 156 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do we Need Altcoin?  (Read 23619 times)
nitrousteam

Activity: 154
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 11:11:02 PM

Bitcoin is not the only one that is showing us what we have expected. Altcoins with great ideas can do much, even more than Bitcoin in the future. There are many new altcoins and not all of them are great. Most percentages of them fail but there are few of them that have interesting concept based on their own blockchain technology that is unique and it is implementing its ideas and its system to others that are willing to embrace that technology. Altcoins are the future and we need that future with great ideology!

CONTRACTNET     |     At the intersection of Blockchain, IOT & SMART CONTRACTS             
|     WHITEPAPER     |     TWITTER     |      TELEGRAM     
████████████████████████  [  JOIN ICO   ●   10th MARCH  ] ████████████████████████
deadsilent

Activity: 1148
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 11:31:22 PM

We still need altcoins. Altcoins are created because of Bitcoin. Bitcoin is not cheap at all.The fees are very high. People wants a cryptocurrency which suits on what they need. Bitcoin still needs to develop. That's why to create alternative cryptocurrency is the option to use a cryptocurrency that meets their needs. Altcoins are created with different on usage. Crypto for healthcare, anonymity, banking etc. But theres too many shitcoins are being created without any purpose at all. Now, it's all about money. Some of them are scams.
Emoclaw

Activity: 420
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 11:34:01 PM

There are Bitcoin, and also there are Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin Gold and B2X that we use it as an altcoin, but do we still need other altcoins? as i knew in the forum on the altcoin section there are much announcement about new altcoins almost everyday. do we still need that altcoins?
You can't really say that you need anything without defining what the need actually is. You could argue that you don't really "need" Bitcoin either and it would be correct.
There are many altcoins that provide numerous advantages compared to Bitcoin or are used for very specific things. For example, Monero provides complete anonymity whereas Ethereum provides smart contract functionality. Both of these features are not present in Bitcoin.
krigger

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

Presale is live!

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 11:37:49 PM

Yes, altcoins are important to growing cryptocurrencies because businesses will create them and without these businesses who advertise about cryptocurrency there would be much less advertising about Bitcoin as well, so while they are a scam in most cases, it is a double-edged sword because they truly are important.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
buharikx31

Activity: 830
Merit: 258

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 11:45:09 PM

I think altcoins with technology which is faster and better fast confirmation, no fees are better the bitcoin, because for a currect bitcoin transaction price is over 30$ i think it good to use other cryptocurency

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀  
WPPENERGY
World Power Production

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀  

INQUIRE
━━━━━━━
cryptoblazter

Activity: 421
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 11:47:33 PM

There are Bitcoin, and also there are Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin Gold and B2X that we use it as an altcoin, but do we still need other altcoins? as i knew in the forum on the altcoin section there are much announcement about new altcoins almost everyday. do we still need that altcoins?
I do believed that most of the community in this industry got their profit in altcoins campaign or bounties, Including myself o course. Even in doing trade in the exchange site platform. So my answer is yes! we need altcoins to earn a lot of bitcoin.

ruletheworld
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1045

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2017, 11:54:30 PM

I do believed that most of the community in this industry got their profit in altcoins campaign or bounties, Including myself o course. Even in doing trade in the exchange site platform. So my answer is yes! we need altcoins to earn a lot of bitcoin.
The reason you're able to convert your bounties or whatever other altcoin into Bitcoin is because the altcoin has value to begin with. That's why someone is willing to exchange it for Bitcoin in the first place. You need to look at these economies as being valuable in and of themselves.
carodupuis

Activity: 382

Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency on Sexy

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 11:36:15 AM

The launching of new crypto currencies does not really depend upon whether we need them or not. In actual crypto currencies have become a way of earning for many people.   This is why we see new digital coins on daily basis. However the old coins that you have mentioned or not the good ones.  Ethereum, waves, Monero, Litecoin, Neo, Omisego and Ripple are the few trusted altcoins.
bundo

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 12:08:36 PM

In addition to Bitcoin, there are also several other types of cryptocurreny, such as Ethereum, Doge, Ripple, and others.without altcoin bitcoin may not have a high value,
It is no different from real currency having many types and interconnected and each having different values
cryptoenterprise

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 02:00:46 PM

The launching of new crypto currencies does not really depend upon whether we need them or not. In actual crypto currencies have become a way of earning for many people.   This is why we see new digital coins on daily basis. However the old coins that you have mentioned or not the good ones.  Ethereum, waves, Monero, Litecoin, Neo, Omisego and Ripple are the few trusted altcoins.
I believe this also.
Plus the fact that the Altcoins mentioned above are coins that keep the balance in the cryptomarket.
cepot9

Activity: 1050
Merit: 102

Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 07:14:58 AM

of course, we can invest in bitcoin and also for bitcoin fee now it feels quite expensive we can use altcoin
commanderbitcoin

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 07:31:29 AM

Yes we still need altcoins. Many altcoins have their own specific features that bitcoin and other altcoin don't have. For example ethereum, it has a feature of smart contract where you can make another coin or token on top of it. Other altcoin focus their technology on advertisement, power generation, cloud service and so much more.

nonlinearboy

Activity: 703
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 07:37:57 AM

I think the altcoins are just like stocks, you can not use stocks to buy foods, but you have to admit it worth much if the company are growing, so I think the altcoins are stakes used to raise funds for the project and also stakes that prove your contribution, simply, a kind of currency.
johnyespapa

Activity: 257
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 07:42:10 AM

Depends on you,if you are trading to earn more btc you need to trade alts especially daily traders like me,if you are a long time holder you can opt out to buy alts jsut go for the BTC.

Noore Najjar

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 07:44:16 AM

The self-evident enticement may be to say that there are excessively a number of them. After all, those cryptocurrency business sectors are littered with crummy coins that include minimal specialized , and which need no reasonable objective or Group support.  Frequently they’re 'flashcoins', propelled advanced mobile fraudsters, expectation pumping and dumping to An quick buck. Whichever way, large portions altcoins similar to those quick sustenance from claiming crypto. So i think we need them

abduljacklu

Activity: 235
Merit: 11

ENTRY cryptocurrency

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 07:47:17 AM

I prefer to trade altcoins to earn more BTCs,if you dont want to stress yourself buy long term coins like ethereum,LTC,waves.

nmax21

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:10:50 AM

Altkoins are like a small business in a traditional economy. They push the economy forward, popularize the crypto currency. But not all, there is a lot of scum that only hurts, both to investors and the general idea of ​​crypto-currencies.

Oakey22

Activity: 488
Merit: 322

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:11:18 AM

Not all altcoins are trying to compete against Bitcoin, look at LBRY (LBC), that is a Decentralised media sharing protocol that you can use to share content and cut out the middle man for payments.
ZaynDale

Activity: 238

T H E G O L D E N I C O

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 08:13:59 AM

We need Altcoins if we cannot afford investing Bitcoin. Every product has it's rival so Altcoins will do Bitcoin's capabilities that what Cryptocurrencies are made for. We need Cryptocurrency because it is the best alternative for Cryptocurrencies.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │     T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  22nd  M A Y                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
cryptochr

Activity: 266
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:14:57 AM

There are Altcoins, like Ethereum, IOTA, Stellar, that can give massive profit if you invest in them carefully. BCash, BGold and so forth don't seem to have much good potential.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 156 »
  Print  

Jump to: