Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 06:13:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Investing for the long term in an altcoin is good idea?  (Read 3820 times)
goku1525

Activity: 420
Merit: 50

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:32:32 PM

Well, if you invest in large projects, there is a future, but of course you need to monitor the market, too
For me, hodling for a long time is the main solution to avoid losses of coin ,I believe theres a perfect time for that so as far as the volume still decreases you must able to wait first in order not to regrets at the end.
RoftheN

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 12:11:42 PM

That really depends on the coin which you invest in.  ICO I am keeping an eye on is SciDex. They are creating a new marketspace for scientific data. Maybe you take a look. It's good project.

I am going to have to agree, it does not matter what kind of investment you are making whether it is for the long term or the short term, at the end it all boils down to the kind of coin that you are putting your money into. If you put it into a scam coin, then you can be sure that you will be losing all of your money. Just make sure that you are investing in a good coin, then you will be sure you can make money in the long term.
vukopol

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 01:27:24 PM

Contributing for quite a while will rely upon the project,if it is a decent undertaking with smart thoughts of how to run the venture in other to produce profit,not a pump and dump coins or task.
Bionicl4

Activity: 82

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 01:29:34 PM

Personally, I invest in Altcoins, brought more than once a good profit ,it's worth it .
NinjaCryp

Activity: 171

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 01:33:31 PM

Based on the understanding and knowledge of following up with the cryptocurrency for the past 6 month, my inference is that the cryptocurrency is highlt volatile.

Is it a good approach to stay invested for long term in the altcoin space?
You can spend time interested in IOST. This is a solid infrastructure for all types of online service providers. Its ultra-high TPS, privacy protection, blockchain safe and scalable offers countless new possibilities. It provides the flexibility to meet most of the digital service providers. IOST has sufficient and safe volatility for short-term and long-term.
dobladi

Activity: 345

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 01:37:46 PM

Not all the time. Most of altcoins are only good for short term holding because the market value of most altcoins especially the newly listed ones are just increasing for a couple of months after being listed on exchangers. Some good altcoins to hold for long term are ethereum and xrp. Both of these cryptos' market value are continuously increasing from the previous years which simply proves that investing to some alts for long term holding, would also be profitable.

Natium

Activity: 378

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 08:58:59 PM

To invest for a long time in little-known altcoins is very risky because they can initially show great growth but then 2 years stand still  Sad

nik9990

Activity: 616

First Islamic Crypto Exchange

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:00:48 PM

of course, only you need to choose coins from the top 50 or new promising coins with a good rating

Runtown042

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:03:55 PM

Surely yes investing in alt coin for a long period is a good idea
JoeBriggs

Activity: 158
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:07:12 PM

Now I still believe it's the best time to do it and give there your money into alts which you prefer. And the only way how to earn from altcoins is now really long term holding, their use is matter of the future, not these days.

▂ ▃ ▅ ▆   LUCRE ▬ DON'T HODL; TRADE!   ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂
✓ BITCOIN & CRYPTO CURRENCY ALGORITHMIC TRADING & SIGNAL SERVICE ✓ 
▌▐ ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Youtube ⬝  Meduim   ▬▬▬▬▬ ▌▐
veter2601

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:20:32 PM

For long-term investment can be used only those altcoins which are the specific innovations in technology, a strong team of developers.
seggardinggins

Activity: 616

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:21:29 PM

Based on the understanding and knowledge of following up with the cryptocurrency for the past 6 month, my inference is that the cryptocurrency is highlt volatile.

Is it a good approach to stay invested for long term in the altcoin space?
The last 6 months were a tough time for Crypto, at the beginning of the year people were surprised by the high rise that made people rush to sell their coins and that's what caused the market to change so deeply if only many people withhold long-term I'm sure worth coins are still high and will continue to rise as more and more people are attracted to crypto
and now because the price is too low, we have to invest long term so that the market can recover quickly
VPScreator

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:54:42 PM

I think that investing in altcoins in the long term will be quite profitable. But it should be understood that the long-term investment takes more time than a couple of months.

alfonshudding

Activity: 77
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:01:45 PM

I think aiming for long term on altcoins would be a good idea only if you focus on the maintream options, the altcoin market seems too populated overall and I think most of the project don't even offer innovatives ideas, so stick to the ones that are most popular because they have the most promising future.
ppppph35

Activity: 92

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:04:51 PM

The cryptocurrency is profitable. And there are many altcoins worthy of long-term investment, such as eth, ITC, ADA, etc.
Most altcoins are built on the erc-20. Practice has proved that they are trading fast. Improve anonymity, low transaction fees, and strong technology.
ZeroBTC1

Activity: 37

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:08:36 PM

In my own opinion, the best way for one to enter any form of investment particularly cryptocurrency and altcoins is to choose the long term method. This will enable you to minimize possible losses associated with short term investments as you can easily recover along long investment duration if you have encountered any earlier loss.
strwy09

Activity: 138

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:11:37 PM

I think that since you all know that cryptocurrency has a high volatility, why do you ask this question? The world of cryptocurrency is very unstable. If you want to invest in long-term, then I only recommend you invest in bitcoin. Altcoin definitely has a very big risk and is unstable. It is only suitable for your short-term investment.
gavikzal

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:29:19 PM

To invest in a long term you need to choose a promising project. It is definitely worth investing, especially at the moment the prices are very attractive. If you are afraid of volatility you can invest only a part of your money and see what happens.

bnmh23

Activity: 108

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:31:07 PM

I don't know if you've found any patterns in the encryption market. Bitcoin generally starts to rise first. Then altcoin began to rise. So it's worth more to invest in bitcoin than altcoin
coinholic

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 10:32:55 PM

Yes it is! With regular monitoring of course. This is the main idea of holding. This is how many users earn huge profit. But of course, you will need tons of patience for this because most of us are really not fond of the idea of waiting. Especially when it comes to money. Long term investment is mostly the way to go...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: