Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:06:20 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Investing for the long term in an altcoin is good idea?  (Read 3814 times)
Romich93

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 10:43:10 PM

Despite the volatility of the market, it is worth investing in altcoins. Now the market is in a drawdown, so after a time, in any case, you can make a profit. Especially if you choose promising projects and invest in long term it is possible to earn a lot of money.
drlukacs

Activity: 854
Merit: 253

l0tt0.com

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:46:32 PM

Investing in long-term altcoins is a wrong decision when it comes to altcoins, the first thing I think of is the short-term investment. Altcoins has only Ethereum you can consider the long-term investment for its potential, and with the remaining altcoins my advice is still the investment and hold less than 3 months.

WHIRLWIND
|
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
        ▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▄▄         █
     ▄▄██▀▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄        █A
    ▄██▀▄██▀▄▀▀▀ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄     █
   ███ ██▀▄▀     ▄▄▀▄▄ ▀█▄   █
  ███ ███ █        ▀▄ █▄ ██  █
  ███ ███ █         █ ██ ██  █
  ███ ███ █        ▄▀ █▀ ██  █
   ███ ██▄▀▄     ▀▀▄▀▀ ▄█▀   █
    ▀██▄▀██▄▀▄▄▄ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀     █
     ▀▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀        █
        ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄▀▀         █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
  No Fee    Ultimate Privacy  
ANONYMITY
MINING CAMPAIGN
MIX NOW
|
hsjrjkf

Activity: 127

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:49:57 PM

For me, long-term holding altcoin is a very bad practice. Altcoin is only suitable for short-term holdings for me. Even if it is sold when the price rises, it will earn some money. Only bitcoin is suitable for us. Long-term holding, because the risk of altcoin is too great, it is likely to make people have nothing
Tirdok

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:51:32 PM

I believe that long - term investments in altcoins can bring good profits.
0t3p0t

Activity: 1596
Merit: 357

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 10:58:58 PM

That really depends on the coin which you invest in, if it is a decent project and is hitting it's milestones and gains some kind of adoption then yes it is worth it, if you end up supporting a pointless pump and dump coin then long term this will not work out.
I agree. Nowadays, there are tons of pump and dump tokens exist so I think investing on the trusted ones make it a safer one just like those coins from top 15 on coinmarketcap. For me Bitcoin is one of the best though very expensive compared to Dash, Litecoin and Ethereum but will surely make profits in the near future because of adoption and usage and also the fact that Altcoins were dependent to Bitcoin.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Merdeop

Activity: 152
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 11:01:55 PM

Of course, this is a good idea, provided that you are investing in a promising project. Perhaps in a few years some altcoins will cost 100 times more.

■ KuBitX ■
█ Cryptocurrency Exchange & Trading Platform █
focused on:  knowledge | security | accessibility | excellence | ethics
Denton

Activity: 798
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 11:09:18 PM

Yes, it is necessary to analyze the coins, without it in any way. I think that some altcoins may well be suitable for a long-term investment. Also, if the coin starts to grow, you can simply fix the profit, not to sell everything at once, and leave a little in case the growth will be even higher.

Grayy

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 11:21:28 PM

Some good altcoins have very good projects that need some time to complete before hitting the limelight. When such projects are completed demand of their tokens are expected to be higher so investing in such alts with real world use case and ambitious projects could reward you handsomely.
fcklife

Activity: 284
Merit: 10

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 11:29:17 PM

as practice shows there are coins that can make phenomenal growth, however among them there is also a lot of scum
That's a sad fact. There is a lot of scammers in the cryptocurrency world,so we must be careful. Investing for long term in an altcoin is a good idea if you know the best time to get it. Sometimes it takes a lot of time to gain higher profit than usual.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
sinduarianto

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 11:56:00 PM

I think it's good enough to invest in Altcoin because Altcoin's development is quite good from year to year, so this is a good opportunity to invest in Altcoin.
Awan Awan

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 12:45:36 AM

That really depends on the coin which you invest in, if it is a decent project and is hitting it's milestones and gains some kind of adoption then yes it is worth it, if you end up supporting a pointless pump and dump coin then long term this will not work out.
Good idea but always choose the right one. I mean the altcoin which has more volume because we can decrease the risk.
We know not all altcoin is good for long term because many of them just get hype and nothing for long term. The hype is sometime for short term so always becarefull.
akishang

Activity: 434
Merit: 18

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 12:50:00 AM

It still depends on the coin you were holding. Holding a coin with low demand is not a good idea. I think it will be best if you hodl a coin that was in the top 10 rather than risking your money to some unknown coin. Also, don't assume that your money will appreciate if you hodl the coin long term. Altcoins have their time to go up and its all about selling the right time or when the price is high. :-)

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Anarchist

Activity: 531
Merit: 258

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 01:00:53 AM

Investing in Zencash can be a lucrative investment if you do it right. The project is not so old and has a lot of potential and the team is actively working on it
Crown1

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 01:54:09 AM

I think it's a bad idea. Angry
Because altcoin is very risky, the long-term investment may have failed.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
joseherrera04

Activity: 85

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 02:27:13 AM

I think altcoins are more suited for day traders, they are able to play with the fluctuations of the market and because not every single coin fluctuates at just one pace it is possible, for long term a would actually go for something more mainstream like bitcoin or ethereum.
nashmia13

Activity: 57

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 02:57:19 AM

investing in altcoin is somehow a good idea to get good profit but the thing is what coin is it that would you invest, you can try to invest in some good project that have a good team that may be gives you an idea if the project is good for a long term investment and make a further research about that and make your own decision  for that
Rina Ambar

Activity: 188
Merit: 1

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 03:30:37 AM

may now be a bit risky if you want to invest in the long term because now the market conditions are uncertain and unpredictable, the price is also unstable and ups and downs are not predictable as well as a few weeks ago the market had experienced a high increase and such shows signs will experience recovery, but it turns out the price actually fell back. but maybe this is still a good time to invest especially to buy some coins to hold in the long run or to be invested because the price is decreasing now.

AIGO Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 03:31:37 AM

Based on the understanding and knowledge of following up with the cryptocurrency for the past 6 month, my inference is that the cryptocurrency is highlt volatile.

Is it a good approach to stay invested for long term in the altcoin space?

Do you really knows about the altcoin you're going to invest?if does then go buy that altcoin now

Altcoins are the best option to bet in,but the problem is how we would find the right coins

Since many of them are just shitcoins ,those are pump and dump so just make a best research before putting our money because its our hard earned
Big Show

Activity: 173

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 03:33:39 AM

If you liked for the safe way, although slowly, preferably hodl is your choice. No problem play long term with altcoin that you have. However, not all types of altcoin are good for the long term. There are some specific type, which does more good for day trading course.
cryptoblazter

Activity: 421

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 03:40:49 AM

For long term investment, I would prefer bitcoin is the one that would give profit for sure. But in altcoin, it really depends on the coins. For altcoins, I prefer ETH the most. Although eth has its up and down, for long term ETH is a bit stable among the other altcoins.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: