Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:47:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Investing for the long term in an altcoin is good idea?  (Read 3803 times)
#bromocorah

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 04:09:26 AM

Based on the understanding and knowledge of following up with the cryptocurrency for the past 6 month, my inference is that the cryptocurrency is highlt volatile.

Is it a good approach to stay invested for long term in the altcoin space?

Well, maybe you have done a study on one of the golden periods of the cryptocurrency cycle.
But it doesn't matter because as you conclude that crypto is very volatile.
And on the right coin, long term is the easiest strategy to get big profits, but it will happen faster only if you also go at the right time.
redcj7

Activity: 71

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 04:31:48 AM

Based on the understanding and knowledge of following up with the cryptocurrency for the past 6 month, my inference is that the cryptocurrency is highlt volatile.

Is it a good approach to stay invested for long term in the altcoin space?

You may be right from your point of view, but perhaps you should complete your study six months later, as large increases will be corrected quickly too.
But for a longer period, I think history has recorded it, that a small part of altcoin will be a giant.
msbtrooper

Activity: 352
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2018, 04:55:32 AM

A lot of conditions need to be considered here so that someone doesnt end up loosing. Factors to be considered:

1) The project that the altcoin goes into should be considered. If the project is not a solid one with clear-cut direction, it is better for you to sell it off.

2) The team behind the project. If the team is not so dedicated towards the project, then it will do you a favour to sell off such coin
dutechman

Activity: 199

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:58:26 AM

Yes, it's a very good idea depending on the type of altcoin you are holding. The actual fact is that, there are a lot of altcoins out there that they are worthless investing in them for a long time, when you get them you just dump them because their future is not promising. But when have a luck of good altcoin like ETH, XRP, NEO... then you are very much good to trade with them for a very long time.

P2PS TOKEN ▐ ▌ CREATING A WORLDWIDE NETWORK OF DIGITAL SERVICES
▰▰▰▰▰▰  BUY P2PS TOKEN!  [ SUBSCRIBE ]  ▰▰▰▰▰▰ (https://www.p2psf.org/)
xxxgr

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

Metahash

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:02:56 AM

I believe that if you invest in alt coins you can earn much profit but there are much risk. Because there are so many alt coin and i think %50 of them are scam.

▮▮█ # metahashYour Gate to Decentralized Internet# metahash █▮▮
#TraceChain#MetaApps#MetaGate#MetaHashCoin
▮▮█▬▬▬▬▬❰Facebook❱▬❰Twitter❱▬❰Telegram❱▬❰Ann thread❱▬▬▬▬▬█▮▮
SuiMikira

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:11:28 AM

Altcoins long term investment has never been a bad idea. EOS and ETH is two typical examples. From mid 2017 till now ETH and EOS has increase price more than 500%, if someone buy 1 EOS in November 2017 at $1, now at this awful deep time, 1 EOS is ~$7, he has 700% profits, and if he sold EOS at April, the price of 1 EOS was $21, equal 2,100% profit.
Luntik45

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:15:11 AM

of course this is a good idea , I also invest in the long term . short-term investments do not bring enough profit
KolayZdun

Activity: 434
Merit: 12

”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:20:13 AM

Some altcoins have even more potential for growth than bitcoin, so their purchase is preferred. Now some people think that only bitcoin will survive, but eventually the market will recover and altcoins will soar in price.

BountyMorglen

Activity: 97

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:27:23 AM

Certainly. Today, a hundred dollars can buy so much currency that you can go crazy. And if you choose a currency, after studying it, you can in the future do not regret that you did not buy bitcoins in 2009.
jaggijagjit

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2018, 06:36:50 AM

Investing for the long term in altcoins are always good idea because this crypto market very volatile and long term investor always make more money as compared to short term investment.I invest for long term for maximum benefit.

▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀ ▄ ▀    GORECRUIT    ▀ ▄ ▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▀▀
▬▬   ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE FOR HR BASED ON BLOCKCHAIN   ▬▬
Whitepaper   Telegram   [  Pre-Sale 》 24th October  ]   Facebook   Twitter
Renu kapoor

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2018, 06:41:46 AM

Investing in altcoin for long term is not a bad idea but uncertainty of cryptocurrency  that no body is aware about its future,so long term investment can  become a problem which is not good for the investor, it may convert in short term investment.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████  PARTICIPATE NOW!
█████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
 █ ██ █  ● Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
Hundian

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:42:43 AM

I think investing long-term on altcoins is a good thing if you choose potentially altcoins. You can see the 10th ranked altcoins in coinmarketcap I think
ChaoChibai

Activity: 588

-ethernity cloud-

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:49:06 AM

Of course altcoins is stil good idea for long term investment, but if you buy alts in early january im so sad for you. I always buy alts before lunar new year, it's very profitable if you buy before that.

Tilisil

Activity: 90

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:01:13 AM

I like your choice, I think it's a good decision . I do the same, I prefer to invest in the long-term
sleepless

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

“Crypto Depository Receipts”

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2018, 07:04:39 AM

I prefer to be fixed in this market in bitcoin or in the etherium. As soon as the market goes up and the altcoins begin to grow, I will buy them.

hieuho381

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:07:50 AM

I support you, long term investment in altcoin is a good idea. I believe that the end of this year altcoin prices will increase. Current market has fallen very deep, the price of the altcoin is also very low, this is the time for us to buy altcoin. I recommend buying and holding 2-3 altcoin in the top 50 coinmarketcap. Some altcoin that I will buy are Ethereum, EOS, Litecoin and IOTA.
Odebowa

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:12:47 AM

Its a good idea but not in all project but some project that have the tendency of rising in d nearest future can be hold for earn better profit, so investing for long term in altcoin is a good idea but not in all project, in some project they are good
gathingbrus

Activity: 209
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:13:12 AM

Nice, but for some kind of altcoin only. Especially the price movement was slow. If the movement of the price that quickly, then we should use for short term investment.

( M P C X )  Revolution Starts Here!  ( M P C X )
Digital Crypto Wealth Management Platform
loofers

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:16:40 AM

the best way to get a good return in investment is to hold altcoin for a long term,though the crypto market is volatile but if you a holding a potential coin for a long term it is more safer.
WuGong

Activity: 158

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:22:30 AM

I don't think this would be a good idea. This is to see what you buy the altcoin, the future altcoin will disappear a lot, so long-term investment is not recommended.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: