Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:34:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 171 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Historic Cryptogenic Bullion thread - CLOSED  (Read 286589 times)
elambert (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1696
Merit: 1008

View Profile
June 28, 2013, 01:46:13 PM

I'm having a hard time reading blocks of text with my bad eyesight. You should consider using spacing, unless you think it looks professional writing like a 13y/o.

Also, what is the benefits of using this shitcoin compared to the other 400.000 shitcoins?

Sorry to have so deeply offended you with my announcement formatting. I could go back and edit it just for your sake, but unfortunately it sounds like you would not be interested in the text anyway. Probably not even worth you going thru the trouble of putting your glasses on to read it.

Guess you can't please everyone. I was afraid this was true when I heard it, lol.

Best wishes to you my friend  Grin
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
elambert (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 28, 2013, 01:47:59 PM

No luck with solo mining.........

Any donations: 5StXcHGsiKm56VzjWPiF5jttAjbdARKNDg

Sent

Could you please answer the fucking question Sir?

The only question I see is a question about answering a question that does not exist. Please help me out here...
fragout
Legendary

Activity: 1279
Merit: 1018

View Profile
June 28, 2013, 01:55:38 PM

5TqhrAEbgLWXk9dZze3gRiAeqRUhMv6hdL
jackjack
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1233

May Bitcoin be touched by his Noodly Appendage

View Profile
June 28, 2013, 02:10:46 PM

Sent

The only question I see is a question about answering a question that does not exist. Please help me out here...

Third time now:

What does it offer in terms of innovation ? What services do you plan on starting up ?

Own address: 19QkqAza7BHFTuoz9N8UQkryP4E9jHo4N3 - Pywallet support: 1AQDfx22pKGgXnUZFL1e4UKos3QqvRzNh5 - Bitcointalk++ script support: 1Pxeccscj1ygseTdSV1qUqQCanp2B2NMM2
Pywallet: instructions. Encrypted wallet support, export/import keys/addresses, backup wallets, export/import CSV data from/into wallet, merge wallets, delete/import addresses and transactions, recover altcoins sent to bitcoin addresses, sign/verify messages and files with Bitcoin addresses, recover deleted wallets, etc.
elambert (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 28, 2013, 03:05:21 PM

Sent

Third time now:

What does it offer in terms of innovation ? What services do you plan on starting up ?

Innovation in concept based on scarcity (1 million cap) and purpose (designed for stability, safety and long term appreciation in value).
Services are works in progress and will be revealed to the public as launched.

Hope this helps.
temor

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 28, 2013, 03:16:32 PM

I'm having a hard time reading blocks of text with my bad eyesight. You should consider using spacing, unless you think it looks professional writing like a 13y/o.

Also, what is the benefits of using this shitcoin compared to the other 400.000 shitcoins?

Sorry to have so deeply offended you with my announcement formatting. I could go back and edit it just for your sake, but unfortunately it sounds like you would not be interested in the text anyway. Probably not even worth you going thru the trouble of putting your glasses on to read it.

Guess you can't please everyone. I was afraid this was true when I heard it, lol.

Best wishes to you my friend  Grin

You have not offended me. Why would you even think that?

I just find it strange that you try to promote your coin when you're not even able to properly write a description for it.

Please make a post in my Reputation Thread if we've had a successful trade.
elambert (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 28, 2013, 03:27:47 PM

Best wishes to you my friend  Grin

I just find it strange that you try to promote your coin when you're not even able to properly write a description for it.

I am sorry, I must have misinterpreted your personal attack of calling my writing that of a 13 yr old and labeling CGB as a shitcoin as based in anger due to some offense or slight. Perhaps your motivation was just hatred for the sake of hatred itself? I tried to give you the benefit of the doubt that your attack was based on some perceived attack that you felt threatened by and needed to retaliate against as opposed to stemming from a routine perception of other people.
peonminer

Activity: 798
Merit: 531

Crypto is King.

View Profile
June 28, 2013, 03:29:13 PM

[...]
Finally, if anyone has constructive criticism, creative ideas or other ways to benefit CGB (or crypto-currencies in general),
[...]

Some simple advices that really would benefit to your coin :
- Remove the crap about cryogenic storage. If the idea is to go undercover / low diff for some time, no problem ... but don't use a name that will make you feel sorry and will make it difficult to finally bring the coin back to lite. Gemcoin did a much better job at that (but still went to exchange much too soon) ^^

- Give the damn full specs !
The target block time, the interest rate for PoS and the various threshold for the PoS are a bare minimal among the lacking one !
(don't say "the same as NVC" or it would be interpreted as "he just copied the code and don't even know what he copied")

You can tip me for those useful advices at 5hzVJ62MCnp4CvE5pLdg1f6WgDwEoxQHht :p

What ever happened to free advice?
SHARKS HAPPENED
MobGod

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2013, 03:46:27 PM

can someone post a conf example for the conf file plz
also i will try to set up a p2pool in a couple to see if it will work Smiley

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
temor

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 28, 2013, 03:58:14 PM

Best wishes to you my friend  Grin

I am sorry, I must have misinterpreted your personal attack of calling my writing that of a 13 yr old and labeling CGB as a shitcoin as based in anger due to some offense or slight. Perhaps your motivation was just hatred for the sake of hatred itself? I tried to give you the benefit of the doubt that your attack was based on some perceived attack that you felt threatened by and needed to retaliate against as opposed to stemming from a routine perception of other people.
CGB is a shitcoin by definition because it does not bring anything new to the board. It's made for the sole purpose of making money, which goes against what I believe cryptocurrencies stands for.

My " attack " was merely a remark on your writing skills.
Writing a description that looks like something a 13 y/o kid would come up with is a hint to the professionalism in not only the code of the coin you're promoting, but also the management behind it.

I'm guessing I'm not the only one here with bad eyesight, or for other reasons are having a hard time reading unstructured blocks of text. So it would be for your own benefit if you fixed it. Just saying.

Please make a post in my Reputation Thread if we've had a successful trade.
MobGod

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2013, 04:09:38 PM

5dgnZhfsXVyHrinLBZeM2LSbrMxAZbrPgh
thanks

B. Tazed

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2013, 05:12:42 PM

Sent

Third time now:

Innovation in concept based on scarcity (1 million cap) and purpose (designed for stability, safety and long term appreciation in value).

Hope this helps.

lol you are an idiot child.
 You dont realize you are copying what has been done before from a copy already. This coin is dead, you just dont know it yet, it will go nowhere.. The ONLY coin right now out there that still has a chance is PXC, and thats because the developers know what they are doing and do it very well...  Enough with this joke coin.
A L I E N
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 28, 2013, 05:18:35 PM

You dont realize you are copying what has been done before from a copy already. This coin is dead, you just dont know it yet, it will go nowhere.. The ONLY coin right now out there that still has a chance is PXC, and thats because the developers know what they are doing and do it very well...  Enough with this joke coin.

If you think phenix coin is any different than the rest, you are a fool.
elambert (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 28, 2013, 05:24:55 PM

Sent

Third time now:

Hope this helps.

Serious hatred in the community, lol.
I do hope you are correct about the success of Phenixcoin as I am heavily invested, however your rush to judgement on CGB worries me about your judgement. Hopefully you are correct 50% of the time, lol Wink

Btw, source posted in ANN now. Sorry for delay, had to rush launch to prevent an information leak from turning destructive.
MobGod

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2013, 06:41:51 PM

any bounty for lotto at all i have it all set up and ready to go
you can see what it looks like here than tell me what you think
http://iurl.no/68e47

elambert (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 28, 2013, 06:59:25 PM

Sure friend, nice work. Please post an announcement and send me your addy and i will send you 20 CGB.
MobGod

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2013, 07:03:30 PM

Sure friend, nice work. Please post an announcement and send me your addy and i will send you 20 CGB.
anyway you can do 50 or even 40 i have to split it

5dgnZhfsXVyHrinLBZeM2LSbrMxAZbrPgh

coinerd

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 28, 2013, 07:09:04 PM

For the curious (and myself) I've pointed a copy of Block Crawler at this wallet.

http://lotto.coinworld.us/CGB/blockcrawler/

This will be up for most of today, for those who like a peek at the blockchain.

Nothing is posted here but a generous bounty would make it "long term" Wink

Also CGB Lottery is live (see above posts) and accepting deposits.

elambert (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 28, 2013, 07:30:56 PM

For the curious (and myself) I've pointed a copy of Block Crawler at this wallet.

A block explorer has already been contributed earlier in this thread and a reward paid out. Send me ur address and I will send a payment for the efforts anyway. Keep the contributions coming please. The technically skilled are embraced here. Pm me ur info as well if you wan to be included in some other projects. A pool would be wonderful Wink
coinerd

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 28, 2013, 07:34:10 PM

A block explorer has already been contributed earlier in this thread and a reward paid out. Send me ur address and I will send a payment for the efforts anyway. Keep the contributions coming please. The technically skilled are embraced here. Pm me ur info as well if you wan to be included in some other projects. A pool would be wonderful Wink

Sweet of you.  I didn't see it earlier in the thread but I just skimmed while we were integrating lotto. Since I put it up I figured I would ask Wink

5YUxkHtYSUqLw768K6xcXiaF3KDbM6on1j

So far Block Crawler is holding up no problems with any wallet. I'll leave it up until such time as our load issues are too much.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 171 »
  Print  

Jump to: