Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:53:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 [137] 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Historic Cryptogenic Bullion thread - CLOSED  (Read 286590 times)
dygus
Legendary

Activity: 1193
Merit: 1000

Peaky Blinder

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 01:49:31 PM

Swisscex added to votings, you can vote CGB three times per hour for registered users:
https://www.swisscex.com/voting

and here too pls, one per hour: https://www.mintpal.com/voting

We don't need another exchange we need investors, a bit pump. We are already on bittrex which has big trading volume
If ppl will see this coin with bigger trading volume, than they will start to read about CGB and spread the word.

CHANGE FINANCE First Decentralised Global Crypto Bank
[color=#15B5E2 ]LINK TO ICO | LINK TO DISCUSSION
BTCat
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1010

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 02:09:04 PM

We don't need another exchange we need investors, a bit pump. We are already on bittrex which has big trading volume
If ppl will see this coin with bigger trading volume, than they will start to read about CGB and spread the word.

I understand that it's not needed but Mintpal would be really worth to get listed, they have a large amount of accounts and adding CGB will also generate exposure.
Anyhow it's a longerterm target so it could take more than a year to get there, don't worry. I think better times are underway for the CGB price and in June there's some
extra activity because of the 1-year anniversary. If you know good ways to attract more investors then go for it or share your ideas pls.

papersheepdog

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2014, 02:18:25 PM
Last edit: May 28, 2014, 02:40:18 PM by papersheepdog

Swisscex added to votings, you can vote CGB three times per hour for registered users:

I tend to agree with the sentiment, but Mintpal is a big one for volume (and volatility). The funny thing is, half the time I look, we're kicked off the first page of http://coinmarketcap.com for low volume, creating even less exposure. This goes to show how broken the whole pump and dump scene is. The sad part of it is that their activity seems to attract the majority of the capital. Seems like a chicken and egg type of question. What can we do but try to take this in the logical direction and hope that investors agree?

IMZ
Legendary

Activity: 1498

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 01:24:36 AM

Transition Strategy:

the Crypto Town Project will end in about ten weeks; and I am already thinking about The Big CGB Project.

To put it bluntly, we need to market ourselves. That's not bad if the style of marketing is honest. Our primary argument -- that CGB is complementary -- puts on our agenda an array of possibilities that almost no other coins enjoy.

We can make 'CGB' synonymous with 'visionary,' 'trustworthy,' 'dynamic.'

Let us draw disproportionate numbers of crypto folk into our milieu, creating a 'consultancy' with CGB as a lodstone.

Who suggested that we market ourselves 'at the exit door of the Cryptsy chatrooms'?? Wow! That's a good idea.

My question about suite of coins is not about trashing other coins. It is about us figuring out Who We Are so we can understand clearly where we should look to form alliances.

Mark
tspacepilot
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1078

I may write code in exchange for bitcoins.

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 05:16:57 AM

I agree with this.  Listing on more exchanges isn't really helping us.  I think we need investors to get trade volume going just a bit on the exchanges we're already on..
IMZ
Legendary

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 07:07:57 AM

I am ignorant about exchanges, but the Less-is-More principle comes to mind. On my travels around communities -- the Franko comes immediately to mind -- I have noticed time and time again that coins just push to get listed on more and more exchanges. Trade-volume is thus spread thinly. People new to a coin find lists that include untrustworthy or even collapsed exchanges.

As a basic principle? if ya post an email address, you answer emails that come to it. If you list a merchant, your reputation rests in small part on their behaviour. Any 'formal' coin-community site is better off closed down than left to gather spam. Better to be on three or four premium exchanges (Mintpal!), and eschew the rest.

'Know a man by his friends'

Mark
indiguy

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 09:10:37 AM

We've added CryptogenicBullion now on coinwik.org and now has it's own page on http://coinwik.org a wikipedia listing all the alt coins to help anyone looking for information

http://coinwik.org/CryptogenicBullion

If you know of other facts and links that can be added to the page, please feel free to update the page.
BTCat
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1010

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 09:43:55 AM
Last edit: May 29, 2014, 05:57:38 PM by BTCat

We've added CryptogenicBullion now on coinwik.org and now has it's own page on http://coinwik.org a wikipedia listing all the alt coins to help anyone looking for information

http://coinwik.org/CryptogenicBullion

If you know of other facts and links that can be added to the page, please feel free to update the page.

Fantastic! Nice overview. Thanks.

CGB is on https://www.cryptonator.com/
An easy tool to check the CGB/USD rate.

There are a lot tools being developed for altcoins in general so CGB can also benefit from these projects. Finding and contacting these developers to support CGB is a good way to grow from the technical side, we do not need to develop all inhouse. We just have to connect.

tspacepilot
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1078

I may write code in exchange for bitcoins.

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 05:20:25 PM

I am ignorant about exchanges, but the Less-is-More principle comes to mind. On my travels around communities -- the Franko comes immediately to mind -- I have noticed time and time again that coins just push to get listed on more and more exchanges. Trade-volume is thus spread thinly. People new to a coin find lists that include untrustworthy or even collapsed exchanges.

As a basic principle? if ya post an email address, you answer emails that come to it. If you list a merchant, your reputation rests in small part on their behaviour. Any 'formal' coin-community site is better off closed down than left to gather spam. Better to be on three or four premium exchanges (Mintpal!), and eschew the rest.

'Know a man by his friends'

Mark

I agree with Mark here, I think listing on too many sites spreads the volume very thinly and we look weaker than we are. 
papersheepdog

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2014, 06:29:57 PM

Transition Strategy:

the Crypto Town Project will end in about ten weeks; and I am already thinking about The Big CGB Project.

To put it bluntly, we need to market ourselves. That's not bad if the style of marketing is honest. Our primary argument -- that CGB is complementary -- puts on our agenda an array of possibilities that almost no other coins enjoy.

We can make 'CGB' synonymous with 'visionary,' 'trustworthy,' 'dynamic.'

Let us draw disproportionate numbers of crypto folk into our milieu, creating a 'consultancy' with CGB as a lodstone.

Who suggested that we market ourselves 'at the exit door of the Cryptsy chatrooms'?? Wow! That's a good idea.

My question about suite of coins is not about trashing other coins. It is about us figuring out Who We Are so we can understand clearly where we should look to form alliances.

Mark

We seem to have a lot of momentum built up here to roll with. We have always felt that honest marketing based on education will win out in the end. We just need to apply the strength of our communities towards project like this which may have a potentially massive impact. The strategy is already paying off by attracting people like yourself who can jump aboard and continue to build the momentum. We seem to have the reputational and intellectual capital to push forward with some really big ideas. Let's continue to encourage the rational, disciplined thinkers to continue to build and associate with CGB and related projects. Let's do real things in the real world and directly create buy support for CGB! This will be a huge part of the capitalization phase of CGB.

If we are going to be totally honest here, we have to admit that we all hold different kinds of coins, and even those who prefer to hold mostly CGB (like myself), may have an open mind and understanding of the ecosystem that we are part of. This is a fact: Bitcoin has the best reputation out there with the average person. If I had to recommend a portfolio distribution for a conservative client, I would say keep a lot in Bitcoin, and a little in CGB or other coins as a hedge. In fact, if we are being real, I would recommend that they take a holistic approach and decide which ratio of fiat, precious metals, and crypto they wish to obtain, and from there further break crypto down between safety, hedging, and speculation.

We have a great opportunity to create real value for our community, and the greater cryptosphere. This will require talent and participation. I can get the framework up and do a lot of the mental leg work but we will need to find out where these frontiersmen are hiding out and pitch some ideas.

papersheepdog

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2014, 03:05:18 AM

Community Project - CryptoTown | On The Ground

Please also see the Reddit post for further discussion.

I am very pleased to announce a collaborative project between the Cryptogenic Bullion community and the IndiaMikeZulu organization to facilitate the spread of cryptocurrencies through face-to-face, on the ground, human being contact. Please understand that this is an open community project welcoming all cryptoenthusiasts. Many details are yet to be confirmed and polished. The major product of ongoing development will be a structural guide (PDF format) for building community networks of businesses and individuals to facilitate adoption of cryptocurrencies which will supplement existing payment and monetary systems while strengthening the communities through diversification and self-sufficiency. In short, CryptoTown On The Ground is a collection of guidelines and tips for creating your own local CryptoTown network as part of a global movement.

Although merchant adoption is not a primary goal of CGB, we believe that merchants who already accept crypto will be more open to diversifying into CGB for wealth storage, and large infrequent transactions. The CryptoTown project is an opportunity to put theory into practice and pioneer the methods to make crypto work "On The Ground." The following is a live copy of the latest work. Stay tuned, or help out in the discussion!

CryptoTown | On The Ground (v0.1e)

An instructional guide to strengthening communities through the adoption of cryptocurrencies and the principles of self-sufficiency.
Table of Contents

1.0 Introduction

2.0 The CryptoTown Protocol

.2.1 My CryptoTown Neighborhood

..2.1a The CryptoTown Directory

..2.1b Consulting Services

..2.1c Currency Exchange

..2.1d Advertising

.2.2 For Communities

.2.3 For Businesses

.2.4 For Individuals

.2.5 For Investors

3.0 Encouraging Adoption

.3.1 On The Ground

.3.2 Social Media

.3.3 Promotional Material

1.0 Introduction

The CrytoTown On The Ground project represents a largely uncharted aspect of cryptocurrency technology which is face-to-face, "real world," economic interaction and community building. The project aims to provide guidelines and resources for structuring your own CryptoTown Neighborhood, enrolling your business, or participating as a community member. This project is founded on the principles of self-sufficiency, decentralization and sustainability. All CryptoTown Neighborhoods are created equal meaning there is no formal structure or hierarchy but guidelines for sharing resources and working together. Our focus is on empowering communities with the knowledge and resources required to quickly and effectively implement and benefit from cryptocurrencies.

In order to understand the need for cryptocurrencies, we must consider a number of fundamental challenges with our current financial system, and the solutions that cryptocurrencies provide. The world’s currencies are referred to as debt-based fiat currencies because they are not backed by a physical asset like gold, and can burden up to 30 participants with debt for each actual dollar (or insert your local central bank note here) in reserve, creating the potential for bank runs. It helps to realize that when a credit card is used to purchase something, currency is created , and when you pay it off, currency is destroyed. This scheme is referred to as fractional reserve banking and can not happen in a digital currency system without the owner’s knowledge because the supply is strictly controlled by a decentralized protocol.

We are beginning, as a society, to understand the dangers and inefficiencies found in centralized systems as corruptions and self destructive processes manifest themselves with no apparent remedy. As our society looks for answers, they are being found in technological advances which allow us to connect with each other in more meaningful ways which do not require a third party. Cryptographic currencies provide the convenience of cash, with neither the excessive centralized printing, nor the potential for censorship or sanctions which block the transmission of funds. Many cryptocurrencies hold the properties of money, such as portability, divisibility, fungibility, scarcity (technically), durability, and wealth storage. They can be stored in a private safe and yet transferred across the globe in minutes.

2.0 The CryptoTown Protocol

The CryptoTown Protocol is a scalable and modular set of guidelines to meeting the needs of communities, businesses, and individuals as they adapt to cryptocurrency technologies. The structure is designed to be as simple and flexible as possible to account for communities as small as a few businesses along a street, or as large as an entire city. The CryptoTown On The Ground project is the a product of collaborative effort amongst the self-managed CryptoTown Neighborhoods to explore and document the most effective methods to facilitate the adoption of cryptocurrencies as part of stronger communities. The protocol is designed with the understanding that central management is neither desirable nor practical especially when dealing with cryptocurrency technology.

2.1 My CryptoTown Neighborhood

A CryptoTown Neighborhood is a collection of one or more businesses and volunteers who agree to follow the CryptoTown protocol and adapt it to their needs. The core of each CryptoTown Neighborhood is a volunteer or group of volunteers who ensure that the guidelines are best applied. Each CryptoTown contains a directory which lists the participating establishments and individuals. This directory will also contain "official" links to websites and social media hangouts. Part of the duty of these volunteers is to ensure that this information is as widely accessible and shared as possible. This includes collaboration with local community members and officials, and with other CryptoTown Neighborhoods (the project).

Each individual CryptoTown Neighborhood will decide which services they shal provide, the requirements for entry, costs associated, and which rules to apply to participants. In order to be considered a proper CryptoTown Neighborhood there are some bare minimum expectations which must be followed to allow success. There must be at least one accountable volunteer who is willing to accept calls, return emails and physically attend meetings related to the project. A directory must be maintained of all participating establishments, and there must be at least one participating establishment. Businesses who wish to be listed must have a physical commercial location and meet with the volunteer as part of the vetting process which may determine the quality of the directory.

2.1a The CryptoTown Directory

This is the central nexus of each CryptoTown Neighborhood. It's primary role is to provide quick access to all relevant information about the local businesses who are participating and the CryptoTown services that are being provided to the community. The directory has to be listed online in order to associate with the greater project, and to help prevent fraud by vetting the volunteers as their project progresses. We have to all be aware that a decentralized system puts the responsibility of detecting scams and understanding security onto the shoulders of each participant. Until a more specialized set of online services are developed for the project, we will be utilizing the /r/CryptoTown subReddit to announce new CryptoTown Neighborhoods and discuss our experiences.

2.1b Consulting Services

This will likely be the primary role of the volunteers. Businesses will need to be contacted and made aware of the local "CryptoTown project." Businesses who value the principles we stand behind will start asking questions and this takes talent and knowledge to turn this opportunity into meaningful cooperation. The best practices discovered by the project will be passed onto the community by these volunteers and it will take ongoing care and training. As the project becomes self sustaining and the community has adapted to the new ways, competition will determine the cost of these types of services.

2.1c Currency Exchange

While it's getting much easier to purchase cryptocurrencies online, there will still be a demand for more convenient services "on the ground." Most businesses need to spend their proceeds on their own costs of running business and, to begin with, most this will be invoiced in fiat currencies. Until a business is able to reduce or eliminate the need for fiat currencies in their supply chain, they may wish to sell the crypto received as payment for fiat currencies to supply their business. This will provide an opportunity to make further profit as well as an easy way for people to easily acquire cryptocurrency. A volunteer may wish to offer similar simple exchange services to encourage participation and possibly collect fees depending on the demand.

2.1d Advertising

Depending on the level of service and the demand for a particular CryptoTown Neighborhood, they may advertise businesses on official channels or locations. There is also an element of advertising that goes on toward the public to enhance the awareness of the local project, increasing exposure and value of the former case.

2.2 For Communities

The goal of the CryptoTown On The Ground project is not only to encourage the adoption of cryptocurrencies, but also to empower communities with the knowledge to become stronger, more self-reliant communities. The open and flexible nature of the CryptoTown Protocol means that communities are able to adapt and change it to suit their specific needs. It is also important to understand that while a city may announce an "official" CryptoTown Neighborhood structure, it must still compete with other "Neighborhoods" for quality of service, but would have a reputational advantage.

2.3 For Businesses

Businesses may choose to be part of multiple CryptoTown Neighborhoods which may exist within a city, but each one can have its own requirements and standards. While CryptoTown Neighborhoods may be competing with each other to maintain the largest and highest quality listing, businesses are simply enjoying the extra revenue generated by crypto enthusiasts. Technical details have yet to be worked out, but this directory is intended to be aggregated to the global level, enabling businesses which are truly supporting healthy, diversified, communities, to access the support and demand of a global movement. Businesses may indicate in the directory if they are willing to sell their crypto back to customers for cash if the business actually prefers to hold central bank issued currency.

2.4 For Individuals

There are no requirements in order to participate. All businesses listed in the directory will accept cryptocurrencies from any usual customer in exchange for goods at their establishment. Individuals may wish to register with one or more local CryptoTown Neighborhoods as a show of support, but each one may have different standards and requirements for listing. When it comes down to it, individuals wielding their economic power are the most important force to this entire project. The ability of a community to spend its currency is up to the businesses who are accepting it. When businesses realize the economic force of individual choice when finally provided an alternative to central bank issued fiat currencies, the snowball soon becomes an avalanche.

2.5 For Investors

This is where creativity will have to come in to play. There are many aspects of the CryptoTown On The Ground model which could be capitalized, for example, some may advertise, or charge a fee to be evaluated and listed in the directory. The local government or heroic volunteers may wish to provide the services to enhance their community. The idea is to allow competition between CryptoTown Neighborhoods through the simple open nature and lack of any centrally imposed rules. This represents a shift in ideology from using tech specs, and charts to justify value, to real world, on the ground, face-to-face adoption of the technology. As investors, we must be willing to adapt when the game changes, or we risk being the last one holding the bag. Global debt levels are nearing the explosive end of a parabolic rise. Most of the problems that lead to the market crash in December of 2007 have become much worse. Evidence that interest rates, gold, commodities and other markets are being manipulated by the central banks has emerged leaving many investors struggling to tell truth from distortion. In this kind of a market it is very important to consider storing your wealth amongst a diverse range of assets.

3.0 Encouraging Adoption

This is where theory meets practice. much of what has already been learned will be captured here, and further studies will need to develop this section.

3.1 On The Ground

Ongoing development over at the Commercial Development Workshop thread on the /r/GotCrypto subReddit.

3.2 Social Media

Although it may seem counter-intuitive to underpin the structure of an "On The Ground" project with online social media and organization tools, the benefits provided by working together and engaging the public in a viral manner are critical to smoother adoption.

3.3 Promotional Material

Each CryptoTown Neighborhood should have its own library with promotional materials including brochures, documents such as this, images, and even physical items like stickers and signs. A well run operation should understand the value of making this kind of stuff as readily available as possible.

I have created a simple logo set with my rudimentary photoshop skills. Hopefully they will get your creative juices flowing! Please comment.

Version 0.1e released. Let's take a moment to ponder if this is a big idea or not Smiley

Weekly update tomorrow.

IMZ
Legendary

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 06:59:59 AM

Huge idea, PSD -- just gotta find the most beneficial application for it.

And this is a sounding-out of beyond-the-Net possibilities. I think it is almost a first:

http://www.marketoracle.co.uk/Article45811.html

Mark
papersheepdog

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2014, 12:38:57 PM

Huge idea, PSD -- just gotta find the most beneficial application for it.

And this is a sounding-out of beyond-the-Net possibilities. I think it is almost a first:

http://www.marketoracle.co.uk/Article45811.html

Mark

Nice Mark!! Congrats on getting your article in! A well constructed read.

papersheepdog

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2014, 11:52:55 PM

CGB Core Team Weekly Update – May 30, 2014

First, we would like to thank you all for being patient about the weekly updates. Although time is even more precious than CGB, we manage to find enough of it to keep things rolling behind the scenes. There are so many things going on right now including preparations for CGB's birthday celebration, the soon to be released client update, a new promotional campaign (unannounced), our community project CryptoTown On The Ground, and details of back-end services. To quickly set some better expectations for the weekly update, work load prevents its completion on a strict schedule. Please expect the release once a week, nearest to Wednesday as possible.

Some details about the client update are in order. It is expected to be released within the next couple weeks depending on completing the new feature set and testing before deployment. Confirmed features include look and feel improvement, PoW/PoS security improvements, GUI unlock/minting, some relevant Novacoin patches. Scrypt merged mining capabilities are almost certain to be included and we are still looking into multisig capabilities for compatibility with distributed coin exchanges. We still need to do testing to make sure this will be the client CGB deserves.

We would like to highlight some of the major work that has been going on in our efforts at the front lines of cryptocurrency adoption. Here is some excerpted text from the official CryptoTown On The Ground community document:

The CrytoTown On The Ground project represents a largely uncharted aspect of cryptocurrency technology which is face-to-face, "real world," economic interaction and community building. The project aims to provide guidelines and resources for structuring your own CryptoTown Neighborhood, enrolling your business, or participating as a community member. This project is founded on the principles of self-sufficiency, decentralization and sustainability. All CryptoTown Neighborhoods are created equal meaning there is no formal structure or hierarchy but guidelines for sharing resources and working together. Our focus is on empowering communities with the knowledge and resources required to quickly and effectively implement and benefit from cryptocurrencies. The CryptoTown Protocol is designed with the understanding that central management is neither desirable nor practical especially when dealing with cryptocurrency technology.

dygus
Legendary

Activity: 1193

Peaky Blinder

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 06:23:15 AM

Soon there will be no buy orders Embarrassed Such f...g great coin, that everyone wants to sell them.

I regret I invest in cgb.
All these marketing stuff is nothing. We need big buyers. Buy walls on at least 0.0007. If there will be bigger trading volume we would be added to mintpal and that so ppl would be hear about CGB.

CHANGE FINANCE First Decentralised Global Crypto Bank
[color=#15B5E2 ]LINK TO ICO | LINK TO DISCUSSION
patmast3r

Activity: 980
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 06:25:28 AM

First, we would like to thank you all for being patient about the weekly updates. Although time is even more precious than CGB, we manage to find enough of it to keep things rolling behind the scenes. There are so many things going on right now including preparations for CGB's birthday celebration, the soon to be released client update, a new promotional campaign (unannounced), our community project CryptoTown On The Ground, and details of back-end services. To quickly set some better expectations for the weekly update, work load prevents its completion on a strict schedule. Please expect the release once a week, nearest to Wednesday as possible.

Some details about the client update are in order. It is expected to be released within the next couple weeks depending on completing the new feature set and testing before deployment. Confirmed features include look and feel improvement, PoW/PoS security improvements, GUI unlock/minting, some relevant Novacoin patches. Scrypt merged mining capabilities are almost certain to be included and we are still looking into multisig capabilities for compatibility with distributed coin exchanges. We still need to do testing to make sure this will be the client CGB deserves.

We would like to highlight some of the major work that has been going on in our efforts at the front lines of cryptocurrency adoption. Here is some excerpted text from the official CryptoTown On The Ground community document:

The CrytoTown On The Ground project represents a largely uncharted aspect of cryptocurrency technology which is face-to-face, "real world," economic interaction and community building. The project aims to provide guidelines and resources for structuring your own CryptoTown Neighborhood, enrolling your business, or participating as a community member. This project is founded on the principles of self-sufficiency, decentralization and sustainability. All CryptoTown Neighborhoods are created equal meaning there is no formal structure or hierarchy but guidelines for sharing resources and working together. Our focus is on empowering communities with the knowledge and resources required to quickly and effectively implement and benefit from cryptocurrencies. The CryptoTown Protocol is designed with the understanding that central management is neither desirable nor practical especially when dealing with cryptocurrency technology.

thx !

Please keep this momentum up !

IMZ
Legendary

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 06:43:52 AM

Patmast3r,

Indiamikezulu is gonna end the Denmark Project early; but we aren't dropping our bundle. Indeed, we wanna prune away the dead wood, and get down to more CGB-based work.

Elambert was kind enough to contact the guy at the Chamber of Commerce. He is one contact that we will develop further, and I will ask him to contact other Influential People soon.

CGB's future rests, I suggest, on an array of strategies that makes the low-volume nature of the coin no longer a distracting factor.

Mark
elambert (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1696
Merit: 1008

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 01:02:14 PM

Developments are coming along nicely guys! Let's keep grinding it out!
papersheepdog

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2014, 02:34:14 PM

Soon there will be no buy orders Embarrassed Such f...g great coin, that everyone wants to sell them.

I regret I invest in cgb.
All these marketing stuff is nothing. We need big buyers. Buy walls on at least 0.0007. If there will be bigger trading volume we would be added to mintpal and that so ppl would be hear about CGB.

This is the kind of stuff that is building real value http://www.reddit.com/r/GotCrypto/comments/26tpps/cgb_development_workshop/ and http://www.reddit.com/r/GotCrypto/comments/26hyt1/community_project_cryptotown_on_the_ground/. There are two groups at work here. One majority is in it for profit, the minority is here to push crypto technology forward. We will be rewarded once the momentum really builds. It takes community to spread the word, we will be attracting a lot of attention very shortly.

8mai

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 07:54:03 PM
Last edit: May 31, 2014, 08:51:16 PM by 8mai

Crytpsy is totally manipulated. Does not take a genius to see it.

Just take a look at the sell/buys of 0.00002cgb and less.. who would do this. Hundreds of basically valueless transactions  per day. (especially at a piece like this.. micro-trades)
And then it would seem every-time some 3k or so is bought . Its seems as its sold at lesser then a  price before..(to keep the price down maybe. Why?)

Something fishy going around there.

Removing all my cgb from there. I suggest everyone to do the same, at least when who ever is doing it will need to make a new bot for it for other exchanges.... Question is though, by whom ?

This is a price manipulation for sure.

Anyone who will take a look at the trade history there, can see it for clear..

NB- Been holding/mining/buying since start. Total stake of about 1.7k
Quite disappointid of this manipulation. I'm sure if we do something dsastic like boycot cryptsy we can overcome this.

Lets boycot cryptsy... Its obvous its their job. One the plus side this will make volume go up on tons of other exchanges we are on.

I speculate at least 300-1000+ % rise in price once its gone from there... We all know its undervalued cause of manipulation.

Who agrees ? my stake of 800 removed from there... Who will join me? Lets see what happens to prices there then.. (maybe we can even buy up all the Cheap CGB this guys is manipulating with. Wink )

What he does he buys a bit higher, dumps a bit lower (buys from him self) looses 0.1% ... and that is it. this whole BS cost him maybe only 10-20usd a day. So Someone has some big plans of has a grudge against CGB.
Pages: « 1 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 [137] 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 »
  Print  

Jump to: