Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 03:27:13 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] FLUX - DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL GAMING ECOSYSTEM  (Read 28878 times)
polonium84

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:56:21 PM

Are you going to develop streaming service yourself or you are planning to use some existing one as a base?
sinfazat22ron

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:16:03 PM

Flux founders have huge plans but they still dont have a description of ecosystem. All they say is that all gaming industry users are gonna be united. How they are planning to achieve it, in what why participants are going to work together and so on, nothing is said about it.
I think didnt study project papers good enough. Everything is there. Feel free to ask me O’ll try to explain.
Okay, it’s said that every ecosystem member will be able to make money. How can players do that?
FLUX-project

Activity: 378
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:22:09 PM

Flux founders have huge plans but they still dont have a description of ecosystem. All they say is that all gaming industry users are gonna be united. How they are planning to achieve it, in what why participants are going to work together and so on, nothing is said about it.

1. DEVELOPER declares the idea of the GAME.
1.1 PLAYERS vote for the idea.
1.2 CONTRIBUTORS make contributions.
1.3 GAME soon becomes available.

2. PLAYER joins FLUX and buys the GAME.
2.1 DEVELOPER receives money for this.
2.2 CONTRIBUTORS of this game receive a share.

3. PLAYER 1 enters the game and plays, if he wins, he'll receive PLAYER'S 2 wager.
3.1 DEVELOPER receives comission share from the wager.

3. PLAYER 1 receives a game asset (in-game item) and decides to sell it to PLAYER 2.
3.1 DEVELOPER receives a comission share.
3.2 CONTRIBUTOR receives a comission share.

4 PLAYER 1 decides to make a custom skin or mod for the GAME.
4.1 PLAYERS vote for this skin.
4.2 PLAYERS buy this skin from PLAYER 1.
4.3 PLAYERS, WHO VOTED, receive a small share.

5. PLAYER 1 decides to stream the GAME.
5.1 PLAYERS donate to PLAYER 1 for the stream.

Moreover, a carefully designed system of achievements and tasks for each game allows the user to receive additional income by performing a variety of tasks during the game.

Furthermore, the more wins a player has, the higher the level of his account is. Upon reaching a certain level, the player can play in the big leagues. Each league is characterized by access to special tournaments, and a reduced commission for each game.

And the last but not the least, FLUX presents a referral system, where players can invite others to join the service and receive a percentage from all of their gaming sessions.

You can read more in our whitepaper on the website: https://flux.fund

P.S: We hope this also answers your question, Robinzzon.
FLUX-project

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:26:23 PM

Are you going to develop streaming service yourself or you are planning to use some existing one as a base?
We are negotiating on the implementation of our own streaming platform. However, we won’t limit player’s choice. You can use twitch, integrating the broadcast into FLUX.
spottcoin

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:14:26 PM

I think didnt study project papers good enough. Everything is there. Feel free to ask me O’ll try to explain.
Okay, it’s said that every ecosystem member will be able to make money. How can players do that?
Gamers will earn money on Matchmaking Platform and they will be also able to sell they gaming tools to other users.
gazman

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:49:09 PM

All the earnings are gonna be paid in Flux tokens?
FLUX-project

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:56:02 PM

All the earnings are gonna be paid in Flux tokens?
All of the game payouts using FLUX internal withdrawal method will be done in FLUX Token exclusively which will create an ongoing demand for our token and to unify our smart contracts and minimize risk of errors for their realization.
MadduckUK

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:11:22 PM

Gamers will earn money on Matchmaking Platform and they will be also able to sell they gaming tools to other users.
Will founders make money by selling copies of their developments?
FLUX-project

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:34:04 PM

What do you mean by developments? Can you clarify?

Actually now our team is focused on the development and promotion of the product, and does not plan this type of earnings.
spottcoin

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:56:18 PM

Yes. They will also get commission on Matchmaking Platform and from tools sales in the games they’ve developed.
Vivaldisto

Activity: 210

“Marketplace for sensor data”

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:57:22 PM

fees are some small yet. but the project itself seems unusual to me and may very well be successful. gamers are becoming more and more. they may be interested in the project

MadduckUK

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:36:02 PM

Yes. They will also get commission on Matchmaking Platform and from tools sales in the games they’ve developed.
What is their commission  gonna be?
I3arni

Activity: 616

HOLD CRYPTO!!!!

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:47:51 PM

Hello, nowadays a lot of project about gaming ant etc on market already. So, what is your main advantage from another projects like gems or bitguild?
bars_kz

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:23:00 PM

What is the fee that platform is gonna charge? Is there a chance to change the fee amount in the future?
FLUX-project

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 12:30:29 AM

What is the fee that platform is gonna charge? Is there a chance to change the fee amount in the future?
1. FLUX Market is a marketplace for developers which is geared towards the monetization of competitive games. FLUX takes 0% commission for downloads or in-game purchases made via mobile applications for such types of games.
2. FLUX's matchmaking system usually takes a from 1% to 7% commission on each bet placed by a gamer. It is distributed among FLUX to cover platform’s needs (10% of commission amount for SaaS, 15% for Marketing, 10% for Operations and Support, 10% for rewards and referral system payouts, 5% are saved as platform’s savings) and up to 50 % for Game Owner (Developer).
3. There is no commission for Virtual Goods (VG) VG to VG trading in FLUX. However, FLUX takes commission for VG buy/sell process between users in amount of 2%.
4. It will be possible to create skins in Steam workshop and by using a FLUX audience vote for accepting a certain skin. In case of acceptance, 20% of sales spit between voters, 60% go to skin author, 20% go to FLUX.

Hope this answers your question as well, MadduckUK.
scifilover

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:38:33 AM

I like the fact that thanks to platform gamers will be able to compete. How are they going to make it happen?
matthewtalbot

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:45:00 AM

I like the fact that thanks to platform gamers will be able to compete. How are they going to make it happen?
They are developing a special server for that  - Matchmaking Platform. There is going to be a list of games there that will be updated all the time.
kerafym

Activity: 224

THE GAME OF CHANCE. CHANGED.

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:49:56 AM

You already cooperate with steam, origin, blizzard etc.?

If they manage to cooperate with this big players, then it will be going to the moon. I think this could be one of the big milestones. Flux for it self is know, but with the other companies it would be so great to see!

S P 8 D E        ♠       THE GAME OF CHANCE. CHANGED.       ♠         READ WHITEPAPER       
    TOKENS        A DECENTRALIZED PLATFORM FOR GAMING DAPPS        ROADMAP   
ANN THREAD       FACEBOOK       TWITTER       TELEGRAM       YOUTUBE       MEDIUM       REDDIT
scifilover

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:53:02 AM

They are developing a special server for that  - Matchmaking Platform. There is going to be a list of games there that will be updated all the time.
Is that true that you can earn money there?
FLUX-project

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:00:39 AM

Hello, nowadays a lot of project about gaming ant etc on market already. So, what is your main advantage from another projects like gems or bitguild?
GEMS is not a gaming project.
As for the BitGuild, FLUX will provide a paid matchmaking and our own streaming service. Our main focus is also different - we are trying to let everyone connected to the gaming industry earn!
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: