Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 01:09:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] FLUX - DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL GAMING ECOSYSTEM  (Read 28877 times)
FLUX-project

Activity: 378
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 07:31:26 PM

I’ve read that Flux will charge a commission of 1-7% from every bet on Matchmaking Platform and the rest will be sent to the players. In this case its unclear why the developers are interested in this if they wont receive anything.
Developers also receive a share. This is the description of FLUX ecosystem:

1. DEVELOPER declares the idea of the GAME.
1.1 PLAYERS vote for the idea.
1.2 CONTRIBUTORS make contributions.
1.3 GAME soon becomes available.

2. PLAYER joins FLUX and buys the GAME.
2.1 DEVELOPER receives money for this.
2.2 CONTRIBUTORS of this game receive a share.

3. PLAYER 1 enters the game and plays, if he wins, he'll receive PLAYER'S 2 wager.
3.1 DEVELOPER receives comission share from the wager.

3. PLAYER 1 receives a game asset (in-game item) and decides to sell it to PLAYER 2.
3.1 DEVELOPER receives a comission share.
3.2 CONTRIBUTOR receives a comission share.

4 PLAYER 1 decides to make a custom skin or mod for the GAME.
4.1 PLAYERS vote for this skin.
4.2 PLAYERS buy this skin from PLAYER 1.
4.3 PLAYERS, WHO VOTED, receive a small share.

5. PLAYER 1 decides to stream the GAME.
5.1 PLAYERS donate to PLAYER 1 for the stream.
In the whitepaper it mentioned that only 2 gamers can compete. Are there going to be team competitions? What commission games developers are going to pay if they are adding their developments to the Flux Market?
We will answer your question a little bit later.
FLUX-project

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 07:40:06 PM

I’ve read that Flux will charge a commission of 1-7% from every bet on Matchmaking Platform and the rest will be sent to the players. In this case its unclear why the developers are interested in this if they wont receive anything.
Developers also receive a share. This is the description of FLUX ecosystem:

1. DEVELOPER declares the idea of the GAME.
1.1 PLAYERS vote for the idea.
1.2 CONTRIBUTORS make contributions.
1.3 GAME soon becomes available.

2. PLAYER joins FLUX and buys the GAME.
2.1 DEVELOPER receives money for this.
2.2 CONTRIBUTORS of this game receive a share.

3. PLAYER 1 enters the game and plays, if he wins, he'll receive PLAYER'S 2 wager.
3.1 DEVELOPER receives comission share from the wager.

3. PLAYER 1 receives a game asset (in-game item) and decides to sell it to PLAYER 2.
3.1 DEVELOPER receives a comission share.
3.2 CONTRIBUTOR receives a comission share.

4 PLAYER 1 decides to make a custom skin or mod for the GAME.
4.1 PLAYERS vote for this skin.
4.2 PLAYERS buy this skin from PLAYER 1.
4.3 PLAYERS, WHO VOTED, receive a small share.

5. PLAYER 1 decides to stream the GAME.
5.1 PLAYERS donate to PLAYER 1 for the stream.
In the whitepaper it mentioned that only 2 gamers can compete. Are there going to be team competitions? What commission games developers are going to pay if they are adding their developments to the Flux Market?
Yes, there's going to be a team competitions. There is no comission for developers when they're adding the game to Flux Market.
spottcoin

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 07:44:52 PM

As I understood, that’s the commissions that will be distributed among the platform and game developers.
What will be the distribution?
The games owners will receive up to 50% of the commission charged. The rest of means will be sent to the Flux company budget: 10% to SaaS, 15% to marketing, 10% - to support service, 10% to the referral system and 5% to the reserve of the platform.

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:44:41 PM

As I understood, that’s the commissions that will be distributed among the platform and game developers.
The games owners will receive up to 50% of the commission charged. The rest of means will be sent to the Flux company budget: 10% to SaaS, 15% to marketing, 10% - to support service, 10% to the referral system and 5% to the reserve of the platform.
It seems to me that the reward for the developer of the game is too small, this wont motivate to keep working with Flux.
spottcoin

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:46:35 PM

It seems to me that the reward for the developer of the game is too small, this wont motivate to keep working with Flux.
You’re judging by one reward, just imagine that there will be several thousands of them pre day. Then the developer will make good profit daily.

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:51:32 PM

You’re judging by one reward, just imagine that there will be several thousands of them pre day. Then the developer will make good profit daily.
Will the owner of the game receive his income in Flux tokens?
notbad4day

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:20:38 AM

It’ll be necessary to access API-interface in order to create a qualitative project for Flux. Will the developers have it?
FLUX-project

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:06:23 AM

Will the owner of the game receive his income in Flux tokens?
That's correct!
advertkane121

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:19:13 AM

The Flux platform gives players a very good opportunity to sell game items. But I was only disappointed that there would be no environment for selling game goods. Agree with other players directly inconvenient.
FLUX-project

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:20:33 AM

The Flux platform gives players a very good opportunity to sell game items. But I was only disappointed that there would be no environment for selling game goods. Agree with other players directly inconvenient.
There will be a market for selling and trading virtual goods (game items)!
ggcript

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:24:00 AM

What about the Trading Platform and the Store? They will be created in the service just for this. There, players will be able to sell and buy game goods. Everything will be convenient, automated, each participant will be protected from fraud.
advertkane121

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:29:06 AM

What about the Trading Platform and the Store? They will be created in the service just for this. There, players will be able to sell and buy game goods. Everything will be convenient, automated, each participant will be protected from fraud.
It's strange that I did not see any information about it. Is there a complete list of products that can be sold there?
ggcript

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:33:33 AM

It's strange that I did not see any information about it. Is there a complete list of products that can be sold there?
Yes, there is a list, it looks like this: game items, digital skins, game currencies and packages of digital games.
lok5874

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:37:57 AM

Yes, there is a list, it looks like this: game items, digital skins, game currencies and packages of digital games.
This trading platform will charge users a commission?
ggcript

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:41:22 AM

There is no commission for Virtual Goods (VG) VG to VG trading in FLUX. But FLUX takes commission for VG buy / sell process between users in amount of 2%. (need a rewrite)
FLUX-project

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:43:54 AM

It’ll be necessary to access API-interface in order to create a qualitative project for Flux. Will the developers have it?
Yes, they will.
lok5874

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:46:41 AM

There is no commission for Virtual Goods (VG) VG to VG trading in FLUX. But FLUX takes commission for VG buy / sell process between users in amount of 2%. (need a rewrite)
And how will protection against fraud be implemented?
FLUX-project

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:48:08 PM

And how will protection against fraud be implemented?
Concerning assets, you need to clearly understand that if it is a question of ready technical solutions (for example, trading items from steam), then we are going to use the best practices implemented by steam: automatic purchase after steam's approval (it is impossible to cheat).
In case of small vendors a reconciliation of assets databeses will be conducted.
woodcoin

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:26:09 PM

What currencies can I use on the Flux trading platform to buy different game products?
FLUX-project

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:27:47 PM

What currencies can I use on the Flux trading platform to buy different game products?
FLUX coin is required to use all of the FLUX functional elements. This said, it will be possible to use both fiat and cryptocurrency payments to add funds to your account, but all of the outcoming payments will only be made in FLUX coins.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: