Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:19:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] FLUX - DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL GAMING ECOSYSTEM  (Read 28877 times)
FLUX-project

Activity: 378
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:08:54 AM

How many tokens are allocated to the ICO by the company management?
Total supply is 125 million of FLUX tokens. 50 million are for the public token sale round.
squrpan

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:11:06 AM

I’ve seen the info on the official site that they’ve allocated 40% of the total issue.
in my opinion, it's pretty much a fair allocation. Hopefully, in the future, its projects many of which support and I also hope it will be a lot of people who are also investing in the project.
Rowane

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:18:20 AM

I’ve seen the info on the official site that they’ve allocated 40% of the total issue.
50 million are for the public token sale round, you can read extra website information
MkrKing

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 11:10:46 AM

I’ve read the news that the game developers will be able to raise funds among the participants of Flux community to create new projects. Is this a kind of analogue of Kickstarter?
devilini

Merit: 10

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 11:14:46 AM

I’ve read the news that the game developers will be able to raise funds among the participants of Flux community to create new projects. Is this a kind of analogue of Kickstarter?
You’ve mixed smth up, comrade, game developers can add their projects to Flux system and no one will provide them with the funds for development.
Neo501

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 11:20:12 AM

You’ve mixed smth up, comrade, game developers can add their projects to Flux system and no one will provide them with the funds for development.
It’s u who mixes smth up. Flux will have a system named Crowdfunding Platform, on which the game developers will receive financing from project community. Yes, this is smth like Kickstarter.
MkrKing

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 11:27:10 AM

It’s u who mixes smth up. Flux will have a system named Crowdfunding Platform, on which the game developers will receive financing from project community. Yes, this is smth like Kickstarter.
I think that this system is useful for the project. How will investors benefit in this situation?
FLUX-project

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 11:29:44 AM

I think that this system is useful for the project. How will investors benefit in this situation?
Both contributors and developers will be provided a certain commission from each game as well
Neo501

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 11:33:34 AM

They receive an opportunity to get paid a portion of matchmaking fee which will stimulate him to invest even more. Also they receive pre-order and VIP package in invested game. 
MkrKing

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 11:43:32 AM

They receive an opportunity to get paid a portion of matchmaking fee which will stimulate him to invest even more. Also they receive pre-order and VIP package in invested game. 
But there will be smart contract, right? I mean, if u invest in the project, u wont be able to get them back?
Neo501

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 11:48:17 AM

But there will be smart contract, right? I mean, if u invest in the project, u wont be able to get them back?

The game developer before the launch of the fund raising will publish the roadmap. If the developers don’t comply with the timeframes , investors can repudiate the contract and get their funds back.
FLUX-project

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 11:48:52 AM

Yes, there is smart contract.
Diniil

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

ELONCITY

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 11:53:43 AM

It's true that the gaming industry is becoming popular among the cryptocurrency community. Already many projects work in this direction and there is a serious competition. But I'm not sure FLUX will be able to become a leader in the gaming industry.

FLUX-project

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 11:59:39 AM

It's true that the gaming industry is becoming popular among the cryptocurrency community. Already many projects work in this direction and there is a serious competition. But I'm not sure FLUX will be able to become a leader in the gaming industry.
Could you specify the issue? Why do you think like that?
martbruce

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 12:47:38 PM

Will it be necessary to hold a vote among the Flux audience when creating a skin?
FLUX-project

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 01:04:46 PM

Will it be necessary to hold a vote among the Flux audience when creating a skin?
Yes, this way we are going to stimulate interaction between different members of our community.
FLUX-project

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 01:30:24 PM

Don't lose your chance to get 50 FLUX tokens for FREE! Only 300 airdrop registrations left!
http://bit.ly/2tjclqZ
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DX7iuTUW0AEUM1N.jpg:large
ptbs

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 01:51:32 PM

I’ve read that investors can repudiate the smart contract in case the developers don’t comply with the timeframes of development of a game. What if this happens due force-majeure? Can investor ask for prolongation?
FLUX-project

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 01:58:35 PM

I’ve read that investors can repudiate the smart contract in case the developers don’t comply with the timeframes of development of a game. What if this happens due force-majeure? Can investor ask for prolongation?
Such cases will be considered individually, taking into account all the circumstances. In fact there are no rules prohibiting prolongation of development terms if both contributor and game developer have reached an agreement regarding this question.
FLUX-project

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 02:12:25 PM

Very interesting project flux, very pleased with the site, convenient and fast. I also put a good rating for the bounty program
I wish everyone good luck in this project! He's really interesting!
Thank you! We appreciate your support!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: