Bitcoin Forum
September 03, 2024, 10:41:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] FLUX - DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL GAMING ECOSYSTEM  (Read 28897 times)
FLUX-project

Activity: 378
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:04:48 PM

I am gamer with a great experience and I like the Flux project very much. I would only add something like a referral system. It would be perfect here.
But there is a referal system! Every contributor can generate a link to FLUX and send it to a friend. If a friend registers, said contributor will receive a certain amount of tokens from their friend’s every transaction.
Moreover, there is Finder's Fee Agreement for large companies, internet personas with big number of followers etc.
bars_kz

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:36:10 PM

What technology will be implemented in the work of the platform, which will allow the system to be as autonomous as possible and infinitely scalable?
FLUX-project

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:42:25 PM
Last edit: March 12, 2018, 09:20:12 PM by FLUX-project

What technology will be implemented in the work of the platform, which will allow the system to be as autonomous as possible and infinitely scalable?
The FLUX service will be developed on a microservice cloud-native platform using a nonrelational database. Thus, from a technical point of view, the service is as autonomous as possible and infinitely scalable. The main part of service – core – consists of microservices (web, desktop and mobile API are main in this list). We have specially designed each of these parts as a microservices as a service will be growing fast in different directions, and we need to make the work with this services to be organized comfortable and make them as autonomous as they could be. 
spottcoin

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:45:13 PM

I am gamer with a great experience and I like the Flux project very much. I would only add something like a referral system. It would be perfect here.
I’m happy to tell you, that there will be a referral system. It will be classic: you will need to invite your friends to the system, and for this you will get certain rewards.
sinfazat22ron

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:55:43 PM

I’m happy to tell you, that there will be a referral system. It will be classic: you will need to invite your friends to the system, and for this you will get certain rewards.
Did the Flux developers decided what rewards would get those, who would invite other people to the platform?
spottcoin

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:56:24 PM

Did the Flux developers decided what rewards would get those, who would invite other people to the platform?
It is written that such users will get a reward of several percent of each session of players, they have invited.
FLUX-project

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:01:26 PM
Last edit: March 12, 2018, 08:22:43 PM by FLUX-project

The exact information on the ammount for referal links will be available later. For now we can say that 10% of commission
on each bet placed by a gamer will be used for rewards and referral system payouts.

notbad4day

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:52:20 PM

It is written that such users will get a reward of several percent of each session of players, they have invited.
so the percentage will always be fixed?
FLUX-project

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:54:14 PM

The referral system has a limit of 10 levels of players. Earnings at each level come from the FLUX commission, which comes from each gaming
session. 
woodcoin

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:59:49 PM

Why did you decide to put a non-relational database in the basis of the system? Will this give the Flux platform some specific advantages?
FLUX-project

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:04:07 PM
Last edit: March 13, 2018, 12:56:31 AM by FLUX-project

Why did you decide to put a non-relational database in the basis of the system? Will this give the Flux platform some specific advantages?
From a technical point of view, the service is as autonomous as possible and infinitely scalable. Nonrelational database is not a part of FLUX core but it is very important as it provides unique keys for every user.  
spottcoin

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:32:19 PM

The referral system will be divided into 10 levels. The higher level you have, the bigger reward you will receive.
FLUX-project

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:38:58 PM

Remember that untill March 14 you can get for free 50 FLUX Tokens!
You have to be a member of our Telegram community.
Just fill out this form: http://bit.ly/2tjclqZ and get your Tokens!
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DXnlhzSW0AA-sE1.jpg:large
notbad4day

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:46:09 PM

The referral system will be divided into 10 levels. The higher level you have, the bigger reward you will receive.
What will I have to do to get to a higher level?
FLUX-project

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:48:15 PM

What will I have to do to get to a higher level?
The more wins a player has, the higher the level of his account (Win level). Upon reaching a certain level, the player can play in the big leagues. Each
league is characterized by access to special tournaments, and a reduced commission for each game. 
robinzzon

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:56:12 PM

That’s a very interesting approach to build the core — make it from many different microservices. Is this done to make it easier to develop Flux and add some new systems to it in the future?
FLUX-project

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:58:57 AM

That’s a very interesting approach to build the core — make it from many different microservices. Is this done to make it easier to develop Flux and add some new systems to it in the future?
This is done to make the work with these services organized and comfortable, as well as make them as autonomous as they could be.
Mat24

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:59:00 AM

The Flux guys implemented the opportunity of constant and endless scaling of the project when developing the core. This is extremely cool and clear-sighted. But I wanna understand how the scaling will tale place.
bon3s90

Activity: 434
Merit: 106

There is a HERO in everyone of us!

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 07:06:13 AM

I am following the project since the very beginning and really looking forward to the Token sale. The concept of the project is great and that you already in touch with Origin, Valve, and so on is a great sign!

HEROcoin Community Manager
<www.herocoin.io> -- <www.herosphere.gg>
Mops

Merit: 101

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:10:16 AM

The Flux guys implemented the opportunity of constant and endless scaling of the project when developing the core. This is extremely cool and clear-sighted. But I wanna understand how the scaling will tale place.
I’ve read about this several times and that’s what I’ve understood: it’s easy for the project to connect to its system any games and gaming projects. That’s what will give Flux an opportunity for boundless and constant scaling.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: