Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 09:10:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] FLUX - DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL GAMING ECOSYSTEM  (Read 28871 times)
FLUX-project

Activity: 378
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:02:43 PM

Will this be kinda analogue of Steam?

Much more than that! Check out our whitepaper on https:/flux.fund for detailed explanations of each feature, like competitive playing, crowdfunding platform and marketplace!
hodacquoc

Activity: 79

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 12:34:49 AM

Almost finished product with mobile and desktop versions, a large and active community, an experienced and strong team. The project has every chance of success
hollybit

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 01:16:16 AM

I tried to get the idea of the project but I didn’t manage to do it. I didn’t manage to understand how it will look like. Will it be kinds major gaming online store?
No, what online store are you talking about?... It’s very simple! FLUX is an unique global gaming platform aimed to unite all parts of gaming industry ecosystem where players, developers, traders, and gaming community can transform their time and needs in money using gaming token FLUX COIN.
It’s difficult to call this an analogue. I’d rather sat that this is the next generation of Steam. Every member of the ecosystem of the gaming industry will be able to convert his or her time to money.
momo

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 01:21:42 AM

I tried to get the idea of the project but I didn’t manage to do it. I didn’t manage to understand how it will look like. Will it be kinds major gaming online store?
No, what online store are you talking about?... It’s very simple! FLUX is an unique global gaming platform aimed to unite all parts of gaming industry ecosystem where players, developers, traders, and gaming community can transform their time and needs in money using gaming token FLUX COIN.
It’s difficult to call this an analogue. I’d rather sat that this is the next generation of Steam. Every member of the ecosystem of the gaming industry will be able to convert his or her time to money.
Sounds tempting, but I’d like o understand how each member of the ecosystem will be able to earn money. Well, it’s clear in case of the developers of the games, but what will the gamers do?
Immer

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 01:29:07 AM

Sounds tempting, but I’d like o understand how each member of the ecosystem will be able to earn money. Well, it’s clear in case of the developers of the games, but what will the gamers do?
The first idea to come up with is regular game tournaments. But the coolest point will be the Matchmaking Platform! That’s where the gamers will be able to make profit with the help of their gaming skills, right?
momo

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 01:34:02 AM

The first idea to come up with is regular game tournaments. But the coolest point will be the Matchmaking Platform! That’s where the gamers will be able to make profit with the help of their gaming skills, right?
Is Matchmaking Platform kinda online games with cash prizes for winnings? 
FLUX-project

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 01:34:36 AM

FLUX is an entire ecosystem, which provides players with a matchmaking system, developers with market and monetization model, streamers with additional income, and establishes its own crowdfunding platform and trading marketplace.
We are focused on gaming industry union, and we aim to let everyone earn!

1. DEVELOPER declares the idea of the GAME.
1.1 PLAYERS vote for the idea.
1.2 CONTRIBUTORS make contributions.
1.3 GAME soon becomes available.

2. PLAYER joins FLUX and buys the GAME.
2.1 DEVELOPER receives money for this.
2.2 CONTRIBUTORS of this game receive a share.

3. PLAYER 1 enters the game and plays, if he wins, he'll receive PLAYER'S 2 wager.
3.1 DEVELOPER receives comission share from the wager.

3. PLAYER 1 receives a game asset (in-game item) and decides to sell it to PLAYER 2.
3.1 DEVELOPER receives a comission share.
3.2 CONTRIBUTOR receives a comission share.

4 PLAYER 1 decides to make a custom skin or mod for the GAME.
4.1 PLAYERS vote for this skin.
4.2 PLAYERS buy this skin from PLAYER 1.
4.3 PLAYERS, WHO VOTED, receive a small share.

5. PLAYER 1 decides to stream the GAME.
5.1 PLAYERS donate to PLAYER 1 for the stream.
wiss19

Activity: 2128
Merit: 341

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 01:40:24 AM

that's where gamers will be looking for profits and looking for their fancy so they will only pick one of the most profitable games

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
leholmes12

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:27:00 AM

When will the Flux token be listed on the exchange?
FLUX-project

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:34:48 AM

FLUX token will be listed on the exchanges in May, 2018.
CAraBuss

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:43:17 AM

The creators of the project planned this for May of this year, that is, immediately after the end of the ICO.
Jasad
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

= jasad =

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:19:36 AM

The creators of the project planned this for May of this year, that is, immediately after the end of the ICO.
it's still possible to delay due to the current situation and i don't think it's the right time yet
we must be prepared to accept and understand it, the important thing is they always try their best
advertkane121

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:58:46 AM

I have not been watching and following the computer games industry for a long time. Does it continue to grow?
ggcript

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:04:36 AM

I have not been watching and following the computer games industry for a long time. Does it continue to grow?

Yes, growth continues, and exponentially. However, this also causes a number of problems that so far no one has been able to solve.
advertkane121

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:08:13 AM

Yes, growth continues, and exponentially. However, this also causes a number of problems that so far no one has been able to solve.

Well, with rapid growth, problems are possible, yes. Are they defined by the Flux project team?
ggcript

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:13:55 AM

Well, with rapid growth, problems are possible, yes. Are they defined by the Flux project team?

They believe that one of the main problems is the lack of liquidity in this global system. That is, gamers spend hours improving their skills, finding cool game objects, skins, etc., but when it comes to selling them, they have to rely on centralized payment systems that offer not the most favorable terms of exchange. And besides, the time of the exchange is very large.
specialAU

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:17:26 AM

They believe that one of the main problems is the lack of liquidity in this global system. That is, gamers spend hours improving their skills, finding cool game objects, skins, etc., but when it comes to selling them, they have to rely on centralized payment systems that offer not the most favorable terms of exchange. And besides, the time of the exchange is very large.

So there will be some solution to this problem in the Flux system?
ggcript

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:21:35 AM

Well, I've read that they plan to launch a special system on the platform, it can even be called a market that will allow exchanging game items for real currency. And you can do it, apparently, very quickly!
specialAU

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:30:19 AM

Well, I've read that they plan to launch a special system on the platform, it can even be called a market that will allow exchanging game items for real currency. And you can do it, apparently, very quickly!

And you can only exchange for Flux tokens, right?
FLUX-project

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:45:58 AM

Currently, there are no plans for such a system!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: