Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 03:13:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [TOKEN SALE] Theta Network - Next generation video delivery powered by you  (Read 30393 times)
yoshisland

Activity: 99
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:19:01 AM

hi,

I just discovering this crypto.
Have you bounty campaign or airdrop for this cryptocurrency ?

Br,
allowance1219

Activity: 134
Merit: 106

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:54:43 PM
Merited by wenzuo (5)

hi,

Br,
You can search it on the bounty board, as far as I know, the ICO is over a few months ago, and I think there are not big bounty campaign, maybe there are some small bounties with less reward.

vips200

Activity: 168
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:52:46 PM

my mate has left  [inside] the lightning network, he said its a set up, and they are capping all crypto from mooning....there is a guy gunna get heavily involved in THETA.

He only wants in if the price goes to $500+ and they agreed, and signed an agreement,  so was no suppose to post this here, So please do not delete this post.

While this will not happen quickly, I do see that people will bag THETA [as my buddy has already said] and say, its crap, but no, apon this agreement you will see THETA go up and up and up and up and up.....like that, and go to $500 + so get ready!!!

i know you will laugh at this post, but this is real, its currently 0.17 cents so please time stamp this, and save this on your fridge, friends. History is about to made. I can say these guys inside the LIGHTING network are not who they are and the DCN [digital coin network] are all criminal doing deals with eachother. SO I give this about 99% of playing out.

have a nice day.
your friend has his hands full lighting network is working. only 977 nodes running. I believe in this coin theta. but sir you are a bozo with your $500
erikstarfish

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:49:25 PM

Saw this project got a 5.0 review on CryptoRated, and wondered what it's about. How was the crowdsale?
rawriclark

Activity: 4

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:32:24 PM

I think http://ipbc.io/ is better and has already a working product
vips200

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 11:56:36 PM

Saw this project got a 5.0 review on CryptoRated, and wondered what it's about. How was the crowdsale?
there wasn't a crowd sale, only sale was pre ico to credited investors. at 12 cents. with some larger ones receiving discounts.
vips200

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:15:26 AM

I think http://ipbc.io/ is better and has already a working product
Nope your missing the bigger picture.
Theta Labs (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 69

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:18:41 AM

hi,

Br,

We did have an airdrop in early February. There will be some new ways for the community to get involved coming soon though! We'll announce here and you can also check out the latest at www.thetatoken.org.
SARVESH SHARMA

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:26:21 AM

Theta Token Retweeted Coin Boys
Thanks for showcasing Theta on your show @Coinboyspodcast!
https://twitter.com/Coinboyspodcast/status/974150764623835136
erikstarfish

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:09:05 AM

there wasn't a crowd sale, only sale was pre ico to credited investors. at 12 cents. with some larger ones receiving discounts.

I see. What happens next?
vips200

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:41:05 AM

I see. What happens next?
You do your own due diligence. And decide your level of investment, or to pass on it. I personally  consider it worth my time.
drippx

Activity: 539
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:39:13 PM

I can't wait for it to come to an exchange like Binance or Kucoin so that I can buy more. 
nysefloortrader

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

Ether Addict

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 12:13:31 AM

KUCOIN maybe, but binance will be good.

We are up already, and holding well. As you can tell my post is not FLUFF, it will happen. GO BACK and read...it will change your life. So get ready, i have just loaded another $4000 into this today. I cannot wait, something big coming soon, that is all I will tell you maybe towards end of this year. That is what I heard.... get ready!!!

coinsomnia

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:08:13 AM

We are up already, and holding well. As you can tell my post is not FLUFF, it will happen. GO BACK and read...it will change your life. So get ready, i have just loaded another $4000 into this today. I cannot wait, something big coming soon, that is all I will tell you maybe towards end of this year. That is what I heard.... get ready!!!

Huobi.pro is a very good exchange. My only gripe with them is that they are overly cautious. It took me four attempts to withdraw my tokens into my wallet.

The verification process is very stringent, which is good from a security perspective, but can be very frustrating as well.

Anyways, Theta Token is gaining attention from a certain group, and they are predicting a big future. I hope this comes to fruition.

Getting listed on Kucoin should be the next target. I'd love to see THETA trading on crypto-bridge.org but that can't happen until they get ERC20 tokens working, which I believe is in the works.

Decentralized exchanges will be the future in cryptocurrency trading.
vips200

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:11:09 AM

lol their is no inside information, they have been very transparent.
Theta Labs (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 69

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:15:22 AM

Huobi.pro is a very good exchange. My only gripe with them is that they are overly cautious. It took me four attempts to withdraw my tokens into my wallet.

The verification process is very stringent, which is good from a security perspective, but can be very frustrating as well.

Anyways, Theta Token is gaining attention from a certain group, and they are predicting a big future. I hope this comes to fruition.

Getting listed on Kucoin should be the next target. I'd love to see THETA trading on crypto-bridge.org but that can't happen until they get ERC20 tokens working, which I believe is in the works.

Have you verified ID with Huobi? I know some people prefer not to, but that sped withdrawals up for many people. But yes agreed, decentralized exchanges will ultimately be the best long term solution.
vips200

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:39:15 PM

Dear community. Please draw your attention. The new token created on the PWR swap is only now based on erc20. Join the P2PEP Token community. Pre-sale on 19.03. There is a reward and bonuses. https://discordapp.com/invite/7BbsUcj
Take your spam and delete.
vips200

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:40:49 PM

Have you verified ID with Huobi? I know some people prefer not to, but that sped withdrawals up for many people. But yes agreed, decentralized exchanges will ultimately be the best long term solution.
yes there will be hundreds in the future
allowance1219

Activity: 134
Merit: 106

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:53:12 PM

I think both huobi.pro and gate.io are very reliable exchanges with plenty of users. The price of theta is growing slowerly. Even in the most hard time, the price did not drop Too much. That is a good coin for me.

tunnel

Activity: 206
Merit: 21

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 12:44:27 AM
Last edit: March 25, 2018, 07:22:07 AM by tunnel

very nice concept, and a really good idea! It is very unfortunate that I missed the ICO, which was apparently a few months ago.....

▬▬[  IDAP.IO  ]▬▬[International Digital Asset Platform ]▬   
▌ Introducing Derivatives Product Ecosystem to Crypto Asset Market ▐
▬▬  PRE - SALE STARTS 25th JUNE  ▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn   | Facebook| ▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: