Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:53:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [TOKEN SALE] Theta Network - Next generation video delivery powered by you  (Read 30393 times)
Ngewex Yuk

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 03:15:29 PM

Final version of "Scalable BFT Consensus Mechanism Through Aggregated Signature Gossip", by CTO Jieyi Long + lead dev Ribao Wei. The paper was just selected for presentation at a major upcoming cryptography conference - more details when that's public!

https://twitter.com/Theta_Network/status/1111395085600481280

Good news for THETA holders, hope THETA will great again.

TIME
TO
SLEEP
jtalk
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 06:19:36 AM

This is great big news and if you look beyond this current situation then future of Theta and Sliver.tv looks more clear and bright. Just imagine the opportunities and possibilities of future where it can reach. They launched mainnet and streaming platform which started to attract people in short time. This kind of response is very healthy and shows potential of growth.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
[/center]
prof7bit

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

https://youengine.io/

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2019, 09:01:51 AM

This is great big news and if you look beyond this current situation then future of Theta and Sliver.tv looks more clear and bright. Just imagine the opportunities and possibilities of future where it can reach. They launched mainnet and streaming platform which started to attract people in short time. This kind of response is very healthy and shows potential of growth.
Now I even began to think about investing $ 5,000 in this coin for a period of up to one year. I see a very good level of liquidity today.

Dextroboy

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

Borderless Mobile Finance Marketplace

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 09:53:03 AM

Now I even began to think about investing $ 5,000 in this coin for a period of up to one year. I see a very good level of liquidity today.
I appreciate that, because THETA has shown that they are a token that deserves to be in the top 100 Coinmarketcap, it is a remarkable achievement, especially with news like this of course THETA will be increasingly in price Smiley

Mysbanickma

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 10:30:12 AM

I think your decision to invest $ 5,000 in this coin is very good and indeed today the level of liquidity can be said to be good but after all we have to keep abreast of its development
CryptoCoin1980

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 04:14:41 AM
Last edit: April 11, 2019, 11:20:54 PM by CryptoCoin1980

Mamaecrypto

Activity: 333
Merit: 215

www.mammycrypto.com Best Browser brave.com/mam025

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2019, 04:58:12 AM

Excited about Theta. Slowly accumulating  Wink Love to find a project worth looking at and jumping in. great work so far!

nira09

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 12:52:48 PM

You made a good choice, I just found an update about the Theta partnership with NASA, this is very good, besides NASA, Theta also has several potential partnerships, listed in large exchanges and has a large volume.
Cimmy_revenger

Activity: 1106
Merit: 252

Dextrust.org #Defi

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 04:43:23 PM

-50% after Swap TFUELon March 2019 , and TFUEL go down after listing on gate.io .
Maybe keep waiting BTC stagnan if want THETA and TFUEL increase again .
On this time THETA have rank 73 in coinmarketcap.
Don't be afraid if you want to bought again.

rahmat86

Activity: 1148
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 02:40:44 PM

Hello team theta, is it real or fake at telegram theta network korea.
"Theta in partnership with upbit is giving away free ETH go and verify you address now and earns your claim"
GrillmasterJ

Activity: 15

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 07:49:45 PM

I need to swap my tokens in. Is it to late? Where can I send them? I have tried to contact the project directly with no success 2 months ago. No response. Not on the social medias so I am limited and trying here. Thanks for the help.
igorttomic
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2019, 06:17:29 PM

THETA / BTC technical analysis [BINANCE]: https://www.publish0x.com/ta-crypto-market/theta-btc-technical-analysis-binance-xkkwlx

Check out Publish0x BitcoinTalk ANN here. Publish0x is a crypto agnostic publishing platform on which both authors and readers earn crypto. Connect via Telegram - http://t.me/Publish0x
igorttomic
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2019, 01:06:48 PM

ThetaToken/Bitcoin (16 May) #THETA $THETA #BTC $BTC: https://www.publish0x.com/cryptostation/thetatokenbitcoin-16-may-theta-theta-btc-btc-xgdrey

Check out Publish0x BitcoinTalk ANN here. Publish0x is a crypto agnostic publishing platform on which both authors and readers earn crypto. Connect via Telegram - http://t.me/Publish0x
dEjAvOU

Activity: 532
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 04:31:37 AM

Very happy because THETA today is rising more than 18% and the marketcap is more than $ 100 million so I'm increasingly optimistic about the future of this project.
DoubleG

Activity: 1

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 06:00:29 PM

can theta token hit 50 or 100 dollars?
jtalk
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 07:24:28 AM

Long awaited move in Theta market finally was seen which brought TFuel in the game as well. Theta and Tfuel broke out upwards with huge gain. How individually markets have started to perform this is bull run which is indicating markets which will be in dominance during next bull market. Those stayed strong are rewarded this morning.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
[/center]
template

Activity: 1085
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 09:45:16 AM

listed in binance  Kiss
tyoA7X

Activity: 1246
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 11:21:43 AM

Long awaited move in Theta market finally was seen which brought TFuel in the game as well. Theta and Tfuel broke out upwards with huge gain. How individually markets have started to perform this is bull run which is indicating markets which will be in dominance during next bull market. Those stayed strong are rewarded this morning.
like a dream, Theta is up 18% today, and Theta Fuel is up 100% more, because TFUEL entered this binance,
really indicates that the market is not bearish!

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████ ▀███████▄
▄█████████████   ▀██████▄
▄█████████ ▀████▄   ▀█████▄
██████████  ██████▄   █████
█████ ▀████▄ ▀██████▄ █████
█████   ▀████▄ ▀ ██████████
▀█████▄   ▀████▄ █████████▀
▀██████▄   █████████████▀
▀███████▄ ████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Emporium.
Finance
Decentralized Peer-to-Peer
Marketplace and DeFi
Liquidity Mining Platform
▄▄█▀▀██▀██▀▄▄
▄███▀██▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄   
 ▀          ▄█▀▄█▄     
▄▄▄▄▄        ▀   ▀██▄███▄
▄██████▄          ▄▄██████▄
███████▌       ▄███████████
█████████▄  ▀█▄████████████
███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀████████
▀█████████████▀     ▀▀████▀
▀████████████▄        ██▀
▀████████████▌    ▄▄██▀
▀██████████▌  ▄███▀
▀▀██████ ▄█▀▀
Available
in +125
Countries
▄███▄
█████
▀███▀
▄▄▄     ▄█████▄     ▄▄▄
█████    ███████    █████
█████    ███████    █████
▄███▄               ▄███▄
███████     ███     ███████
███████ ██▄█████▄██ ███████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███▀ ▀███  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▄ ▄███
██▀█████▀██
███
Community
Governance
System
▄▄██████▄▄ ▄▀▄
      ▀▀▀ ▄██▄
          ▀██ ▄██▄       ▄█
        ▄██   ▀▀███▄   ▄███
       ▄██        ▀█▄   ███
      ▄██           ▀  ▄███
     ▄██        ▄▄     ▀███
    ▄██        ██▀      ███
   ▄██                ▄████
  ▄██         ▄█████████▄ █
  ▀▀      ▄▄▄█████ █▀  ████
      ▄▄██▀▀██▀  ███▄  ▄███
    ▄██████████████████████
Liquidity
Mining
Platform
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
.JOIN NOW.
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
nickenburg

Activity: 434
Merit: 511

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 02:21:39 AM

Theta is definitely one of my favorites at the moment, I have been keeping a eye on it for more then a year now.
Sliver.tv is one of the main partners and the website is really good, since they have the possibility to earn tfuel on the sliver website, win prizes, spend tfuel to buy products in the store.
And a really cool interactive stream for the viewers, they can bet on certain outcomes and win a big price or a small chest (which everyone gets if you bet)

And the best part is lending your bandwith to other people who are watching the stream(it kinda works like torrents you connect to peers and they have a good streaming experience, and earn Tfuel it is really easy!
They also partnered with Nasa and they where Streaming educational about space and living on the moon on Sliver which was really cool.

Theta also has Samsung VR and pandora.tv as partners where you can share your bandwith to other viewers and earn Tfuel as well!

But since I like to play games and watch streams this is definitely the Crypto for me!
igorttomic
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2019, 10:58:14 AM

Theta/Bitcoin (29 May) #THETA $THETA #BTC $BTC: https://www.publish0x.com/cryptostation/thetabitcoin-29-may-theta-theta-btc-btc-xpnmdk

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: