Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 10:22:54 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: TOP ICOs with a working product (NEW update on 06/23)  (Read 7751 times)
LancelotRay

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 03:08:45 PM

Hey, I was just wondering, how do you guys judge the worth of an ICO? Or if it's worth getting into?

As good as the list in the OP is, going through each and every one of them seems like it'd take a long time and cause information overload.
info-ICO.info

Activity: 10

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 07:32:16 AM

Just to share some I came across

https://parkgene.io/

https://www.genieico.net/

https://trakinvest.ai/
Crumple Cat (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 138

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:56:10 PM

How about HOQU? They have the MVP and will release the app in March. ICO about tho end in a week or so: https://www.hoqu.io/?ref_id=0c1d51f3465bda51aac7f3016f84a20e, has great ratings from ICO ranking websites..

Thank you for sharing.
I visited their site. It states that there is currently available MVP for closed testing.
In such cases, I think that it's not yet time to add HOQU to this list.
Let's wait for the open version Wink

Crumple Cat (OP)

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:26:02 PM

there is in reality no reason for any of them to exist

all can be acheived with btc or one of the main cryptos

there are only a handful of real crypto projects the rest are start ups that could on get money off crypto fomo

This is your opinion, in a sense I understand it, but of course I don't agree with it.
This is an evolution and everyone has the right to exist in it, the question is what real benefits these projects bring to the crypto ecosystem and the world as a whole.

I agree with you. For example, most people know about Amazon, but e-commerce platform always buy small services and companies to improve own possibilities. The same situation we can see in cryptoworld. The more companies we got, the more industry is developing.

Yes, of course, this contributes to the overall development of the industry, but I'm a proponent of more rational approach, when instead of creating 10 new identical projects of which a few will survive, one or two strong ones are created, that is, the entrepreneurs are united at an early stage. Collaboration is useful, especially in those areas that are already filled with monotonous projects. For this, of course, the founders must learn to overcome something in themselves  Roll Eyes

I have a response to TechCrunch that was supported in Twitter, regarding this issue
https://twitter.com/iamcrumplecat/status/730087096375902208

Crumple Cat (OP)

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:37:10 PM

just found about it and i think this is very helpfull
and also i hope you can give extra bonus to us with schedule date to enter exchange
because if we miss it, we can buy it soon after it enter the exchanger, usually price will drop and we can take buy position

Thanks for the feedback.
Perhaps in time I will be able to add this information to this list, if I understand you correctly,
but at the moment it is better for you to monitor it yourself Wink

Crumple Cat (OP)

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:52:11 PM

A great selection, bro. If I could I would take part in each. It is very important to find the ico with the already running product.

You are welcome, bro Wink
But don't forget that the availability of a working product does not guarantee investment success and also does not guarantee that this is not a scam. Therefore, be sure to do a thorough individual analysis of projects that you intend to support. I try to check projects well before adding to the list, but I can not say that I do professional in-depth research.

itsmeram

Activity: 212
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:54:32 PM

You forgot to Mention DragonChain in there, they already have a working product and they are growing fast day-by-day.

I am investing a lot of money in there, and i think that this coin can easily go toward $40 in a near future.
mummybtc

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:55:07 PM

What about Ink protocol, thay already have a working platform with more than 10 million users, it is very hard to have projects that match them in this respect and have a good valuation
Crumple Cat (OP)

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:59:52 PM

btcethgold:
Thanks alot to this thread. I was searching for this kind of thread. Lets all keep adding new projects here.
You are welcome! Yes, let's guys, share your treasures here Cheesy

nrvasquez:
I agree with that list, currently I'm using AMLT signatures and I'm sure AMLT is one of the best ICO's. thanks for this very useful info
Well, let's look at the final result over time Wink

S3nk1ng:
Add eztoken as well! Great to see fast invest in there.
Thank you for sharing, I will check this project.

kom1231

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 06:00:39 PM
Last edit: January 13, 2018, 04:33:25 AM by kom1231

Guys advise ICO TokenGo very interesting and promising, moreover, I think that their tokens are a top-ranking competitor!! Of course it's better to invest, in combination with a referral program it is more profitable than bounty to do Wink
Crumple Cat (OP)

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 06:18:16 PM

Many experts believe that blockchain can actually help the financial system, but first it needs to see more successful examples of this application. I got acquainted with the blockchain technology that PerksCoin is creating. It is another matter. With the right approach it can make a lot of noise in the business world. My opinion is that you need to look from the side at new technologies and systems that guarantee liquidity and small volatility – just like the technology that CannaSOS is creating.

Hey, thanks for the info. But you know, I personally don't support marijuana business. Especially when it inflates to such limits as now. I support legalization, but I don't support the total fascination with this. In special medical cases - yes, occasionally for your own pleasure - it's possible. But promotion and agitation - I'm against it. Therefore, as an author of the thread, I would not like to post projects of this subject in this list, even if they have a working product and are successful overall. Sorry Undecided

meanbean

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 07:53:00 PM

@ Crumple Cat.  Thank you so much for making the list and starting this thread.  This is my go-to place to get ICO info.  I do have one small suggestion.  Since most of ICOs these days are restricted for US citizens/residents, do you think you can make that information available in the future for new ICOs?  It really sucks to get hyped up about a ICO only to find out I can't participate and I'm sure many Americans on this forum feels the same way.  Just my 2c.  Thanks!
Crumple Cat (OP)

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:53:30 PM

I would add the bee token and polymath to the list.

The bee token is a decentralized Airbnb that charges zero commissions. They have a working proto already. https://www.thebeetoken.com/

Polymath is a platform for launching security token projects. Demo: https://polymath.network/wizard

Hey. Thanks for the info.
I already checked Bee Token. At the moment, they only have a closed alpha version, yet this is not enough for this list. Let's wait for them to open something Wink As for Polymath, they only have a demo version, as I originally indicated in the rules of the thread, such projects will not be included in the list.

Crumple Cat (OP)

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:13:33 PM

Anybody heard about the world's first decentralized lead generation platform called Snovio? Because it is one of its kind, the value of token rises very fast from 0.01$ base price to .35$ as of this writing.

ICO is already finished and you can check their website here about what is their product is and how it works.

I had not heard about this project before.
Thank you for sharing.
But unfortunately I will not add it to the list because ICO has already ended Undecided
Share with us also about those ICOs with the working product that are already on or are yet to come Smiley

Crumple Cat (OP)

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 11:35:57 AM

What about Appcoin though the ICO was concluded in December and also Fortknox ICO the pre-sale starts today and with just $15 million hard cap this is going to be a steal for investors

Projects with completed ICO I don't add to the list.
Regarding Fortnox, I have not heard anything about it, I will check it. Thank you for sharing Smiley

upisdown

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 11:41:12 AM

Hi man, thanks for sharing these ICO's with us. I will start to read them  Smiley

Crumple Cat (OP)

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 11:47:33 AM

Are you sure that dadi has a working product?

As far as I understand from the analysis of information about the project, they have a working version.
I don't exclude that I'm mistaken. Do you have confirmation of the absence of a working product? Share please!
But I also will double-check it myself.

Crumple Cat (OP)

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 11:54:46 AM

which one (still available) ICO you believe the most? which one of these will be the next big thing?

Thanks for the question, but I would not like to openly answer it.
I think if you pay attention to my Twitter account, maybe this will give you some answer on it Wink

Crumple Cat (OP)

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 11:58:35 AM

Hello,
Nice list!

Check new alt coin coming up Action Coin,
Only Today they give 1000 coins for registration here:

https://actioncoin.io/ref/392635/

In March they will develop wallte and in June it's released for exchange!

Well, then in March I will be able to add them to the list if they really release a working product by that time Smiley
As you can see this list only with working projects at the moment.
In any case, thanks for sharing the information.

Crumple Cat (OP)

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 12:02:46 PM

Well, wait for some more time, I will release an ICO with a MVP Cheesy

Hey, cool, we'll be looking forward to it! I hope this will be a great project Smiley
In any case, if you find another project with a working product - please share with us here.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: