Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:23:19 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: TOP ICOs with a working product (NEW update on 06/23)  (Read 7752 times)
Crumple Cat (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 138

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 12:05:46 PM

If we're talking about an ICO with a working product, here's one.

With a really working beta. (Tried it myself)

Official Website: https://www.addaps.com/
ICO Website: http://abtoken.io/

Hey, cool that you shared with us!
I will check it and if it is really like what you say, I will gladly add it to the list Wink

blackdan

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 04:45:51 AM

I'll be going through this list shortly.

I've traditionally put my funds in coins that are already on exchanges and had some good results. I've been putting some of those profits into ICO's the last day or so but I'm still new to ICO's.

I've been putting anywhere from $50-$300 but usually around 100-200 per ICO over a handfull rather than putting 1k in to one ico.

Is it worth putting in small amounts like 100-200 into these and spreading risk or just putting 1k in one ico. I've always spread risk but putting in such a small amount Im wondering if there is much point?

for that investment, some I get like 12k tokens and other they're roughly $1 per token so only get 100-200 tokens.

leadnammae

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 04:52:19 AM

The current coin deals a lot. please give me the potential coin
thank you
Crumple Cat (OP)

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 04:51:18 PM

I would also like to add Travelflex if it has not been still added.
It is a promising one and ICO is about to finish in 5 days.
Give a look to website and whitepaper to have more idea about the project.
I would like to suggest to try my ICO i join it is the LIVE STARS you will never regret to join this project because it is promising project. Also you can check their propose project and you don't feel any doubt.

Thank you for sharing, but on the rights of the thread author, I don't want to add to this list projects of sexual themes, as well as projects that relate to gambling and marijuana industry and also to trade in any prohibited goods Roll Eyes

oiskipoiskicrypto

Activity: 87

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 06:12:51 PM

Great list! I think we should keep this thread open and keep updating it with ICOs with a working products. I think this is the future of ICOs will all have working products.

Also I would like to state that you can still get involved with Crowdholding by joining their platform, I signed up and you can get their crypto from giving feedback and responses to the startups on their platform.

https://crowdholding.com
XyLigan87

Activity: 12

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 12:30:11 AM

What about Appcoin though the ICO was concluded in December and also Fortknox ICO the pre-sale starts today and with just $15 million hard cap this is going to be a steal for investors
Fortknox doing same as 100 other ICO.
cryptoindie

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 07:10:44 AM

Thanks for the list!! very useful.. Grin
kaeluxdeuz

Activity: 784
Merit: 510

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 07:49:51 AM

I look forward to a few good ICOs this new year, but one that is actually quite interesting would be GoNetwork and DIW.
Both with a good concept and soon with a working product.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
danmoris

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 09:14:29 AM

Im currently participating in the DIW token bounty because i know that this ICO will be great.

I would suggest DIW token right now, its a Decentralized Security platform and a very special one at that. I've visited the website and seen the video and what they want to create.

DIW plans to bridge and solve issues with the introduction of its global, blockchain-based, decentralised network complete with its own ecosystem and currency.
To gain access into the network, members will be provided with a Secure Vault, where they will be able to store their entire ‘Digital Life’ including documents such as identities, passports, KYC & KYS, financial, contracts, health records as well as login details.
Organizations as well as individuals around the globe, will be able to join in and exchange their services in the form of a Global Directory. The network will ensure that their identity is validated and their details accurate. Transactions will be completed in full transparency and all network members will be able to see each member’s real life performance in the form of a rating score.

The DIW token will be used and accepted throughout the network for transactions between its members, enabling higher security. Additional security services such as a digital contract-based escrow service will also be offered.
To top it all up and follow the crypto currency trend, DIW plans to introduce its own Payment Gateway that will be easily integrated within e-commerce websites accepting both fiat as well as Crypto currencies enabling the utilisation of crypto currencies in everyday life.

For more information visit https://www.diwtoken.com/
info-ICO.info

Activity: 10

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 12:28:23 PM
Last edit: January 15, 2018, 12:38:26 PM by info-ICO.info

Im currently participating in the DIW token bounty because i know that this ICO will be great.

I would suggest DIW token right now, its a Decentralized Security platform and a very special one at that. I've visited the website and seen the video and what they want to create.

DIW plans to bridge and solve issues with the introduction of its global, blockchain-based, decentralised network complete with its own ecosystem and currency.
To gain access into the network, members will be provided with a Secure Vault, where they will be able to store their entire ‘Digital Life’ including documents such as identities, passports, KYC & KYS, financial, contracts, health records as well as login details.
Organizations as well as individuals around the globe, will be able to join in and exchange their services in the form of a Global Directory. The network will ensure that their identity is validated and their details accurate. Transactions will be completed in full transparency and all network members will be able to see each member’s real life performance in the form of a rating score.

The DIW token will be used and accepted throughout the network for transactions between its members, enabling higher security. Additional security services such as a digital contract-based escrow service will also be offered.
To top it all up and follow the crypto currency trend, DIW plans to introduce its own Payment Gateway that will be easily integrated within e-commerce websites accepting both fiat as well as Crypto currencies enabling the utilisation of crypto currencies in everyday life.

For more information visit https://www.diwtoken.com/

This got a working product? Or just blindly post anywhere to get your bounty?

ACTIONCOIN

they give you 1000 coins for register!
and 10 for visitors.

https://actioncoin.io/team/ref/439375/?campaign=great-team

it is also a cool project in my opinion.

please be so kind and follow my ref-link.

Smiley

You sure this got a working product? Or just to spam your ref link?
The link stated in their whitepaper don't work

Geez... bounties and ref hunter..
jacquelinecr

Activity: 294
Merit: 19

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 01:50:50 PM

Check trade.io out, its finished its ICO period and has begun trading on multiple exchanges and its own.
I've also read some of the comments above, one ICO being DIW, i've read the whitepaper also and joined bounty too,  it looks good, it hasn't got a finished product just yet, but it's promising.
Crumple Cat (OP)

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 06:53:37 PM
Last edit: January 15, 2018, 10:54:09 PM by Crumple Cat

@ Crumple Cat.  Thank you so much for making the list and starting this thread.  This is my go-to place to get ICO info.  I do have one small suggestion.  Since most of ICOs these days are restricted for US citizens/residents, do you think you can make that information available in the future for new ICOs?  It really sucks to get hyped up about a ICO only to find out I can't participate and I'm sure many Americans on this forum feels the same way.  Just my 2c.  Thanks!

Hey, yes, I understand that this is not convenient enough.
I will think about this and generally about how to improve this list.
And I hope that in the near time I will do something Smiley
Thank you for the suggestion and stay connected Wink

Crumple Cat (OP)

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 07:03:13 PM

Great list! I think we should keep this thread open and keep updating it with ICOs with a working products. I think this is the future of ICOs will all have working products.

Also I would like to state that you can still get involved with Crowdholding by joining their platform, I signed up and you can get their crypto from giving feedback and responses to the startups on their platform.

https://crowdholding.com

Hey, I'm glad you liked it and yes, I agree with you, this is the future of ICOs.

Regarding Crowdholding, I have long been in this and you can see me in the list of superheroes on the platform Grin
Well, let's develop and scale this great project together Wink

achrafmekki

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 07:04:39 PM

Website|Whitepaper
■  ICO BitLendCoin▲ JAN 1st, 2018  ■
MadAboutCrypto

Activity: 44

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 07:25:16 PM

25. Dadi https://dadi.cloud (pre-ICO upcoming, start January 22)

Dadi seems to be a scam. They plagiarized SONM's white paper.
Search for Neurogress. They have a working product and the project seems decent.
DirtyJohnny

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 07:29:04 PM

With MVP you mean? I really like pundix and HOQU.
Crumple Cat (OP)

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 10:59:33 PM

25. Dadi https://dadi.cloud (pre-ICO upcoming, start January 22)

Dadi seems to be a scam. They plagiarized SONM's white paper.
Search for Neurogress. They have a working product and the project seems decent.

Thank you for drawing attention to this and informing.
I will re-check this project and if I find this confirmation I will remove it from the list.

bskousen

Activity: 39

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 11:21:59 PM

Not an ICO anymore, but you should check Modum. They are going to having a working product using mod tokens real soon.
muncuss

Activity: 723
Merit: 101

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 04:06:26 PM

Well, your list is really helping me now.

just found another https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2450650.0
yeah they have product from 2006, not bad, only not bad as seems this is old product and not hyped enough  Roll Eyes

Mali.sak

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 04:11:10 PM

Thanks for compiling the ICO list.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: