Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 04:46:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Best altcoins to buy for 2018  (Read 13147 times)
airman1987

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 11:27:03 PM

I invested in STARS because I saw a good opportunity, and I thought that a privacy coin with masternodes and social gaming app can have a bright future. And the market cap is very low according to the amount of current coins.
artmen007

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

FrontEnd developer

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 03:12:56 AM

We all know the top altcoins.

But I am very attracted to projects with little caps on them it is possible well to earn.

Now hold for projects such as COPICO, FOOTY CASH, Eryllium, UNIFY them I'm waiting for X50 at least active team of developers and much more. On them I earn a lot of BTC.

High risk high payoff
sirminesalot

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 03:23:43 AM

In 2018 will be a lot of potential coin that is suitable for the store. other than ethereum or bitcoin we can buy other coin that potentially will increase. ranging from IOTA. UTRUST. XRP. is the coin I am currently holding for the long term
EHT7500

Activity: 350
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 12:16:29 PM

Well actually many speculation nowadays are saying that the year of altcoin is coming. And this year many altcoin are bumping the market of cryptocurrency. Although some of them are experiencing fall down. And in short period of time they could recover. And sometime surpass its past value.
Filantropica

Activity: 217

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 08:12:33 PM

Hello , I have invested 1500 € in a project that has a great vision and perspective . They have a nice youtube channel with some funny presentation videos . I like the idea and I think it has a great future. Already surpassed the minimal capital. I see it like the next bitcoin with the simplicity and functionality. They have a virtual chat robot and say that will develope virtual reality apps with artificial intelligence chat robots , you can check it out and give a feedback for yourself.
www.orbistransfer.com
crestella

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:08:59 PM

for best coin year 2018 I'm still holding the bitcoin ethereum, behind her and start in susul with dogecoin.
lenovo16

Activity: 210
Merit: 120

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:27:19 PM

I think the ripple is best altcoin because, Ripple works with banks to change how they send money around the world - an important step to compete in today's economic growth.

By using Ripple, banks can meet the growing demand for faster, lower cost, on-demand global payment services for any payment size. The result: new revenue opportunities, lower processing costs, and a better overall customer experience.
Ripple will be more decentralized than Bitcoin, besides Ripple who overtook ether into 2.

Ripple has boomed in japan and china, no wonder the higher the ripple price.
So must hold Ripple besides BTC. Because 100% estimation will you get by just keep it.
And sell at the end of 2017. If you have the capital, buy a ripple, save and sell a few more months or wait up 20% min.

This is a great companionship for online coin lovers, if not now when you need a coin collection while being cheap and selling when prices are as exorbitant as Bitcoin.

I agree with you buddy. I heard a lot of good things in ripple. They are saying that it will surpass ethereum now. It become more indemand of the faster transaction it has. And the lower fee than bitcoin. Actually when you look at the table of price movement of ripple. It almost increase by 30% of its previous price. So it means that it really nice to buy and hold because it will give you a good income later on.
allmeat27

Activity: 378
Merit: 28

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:29:31 PM

I think Kucoin is pretty dead right now, so I'm hitting mostly Cryptopia and Binance.

On Binance, Strat and EOS are going to have huge end of weeks with big news coming by Friday. Other picks are AION, SNT, and SNM for a moonshot.

On Cryptopia, DNA has a big announcement coming Friday and XBY just announced plans for stock options. Both are great picks.
vaporeto

Activity: 27

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:12:46 PM

My Portfolio

IOTA - THIS IS THE BITCOIN KILLER
EOS - THIS IS THE ETHEREUM KILLER

HIVE (HVN) - THIS IS THE BIGGEST SLEEPING GIANT OF 2018
SHIFT - LOW CIRC SUPPLY & BIG DEMAND = HUGE PRICE SURGE IN 2018
ENJIN - THIS IS GONNA MERGE WITH MINECRAFT AND ROCKET THIS IS THE GAME CHANGER FOR GAMES

DEBITCOIN (DBTC) - I INVESTED IN THIS YEARS AGO AND ITS PROVIDED ME WITH HIGH LIQUIDITY FOR INVESTING INTO ALTCOINS AT A TIME WHEN CASH WAS TIGHT. THIS COIN HAS MADE THE MILE STONE OF 1CENT NEXT STOP 1 DOLLAR = MORE LIQUIDITY FOR ME TO INVEST IN ALTCOINS.

BITCOIN IS DEAD.

Cheesy

i bought iot chain... iota chinese... low mcap, low supply coins
i love shift

My Portfolio

iot chain
shift
deep brain chain
snovio
prl
coss

hicompb18c1

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:31:20 PM

I got screwed buying TRX and XRP high and lost more than 30% on both. TRX pump in December was a scam.

I did make huge cash on RC (RussiaCoin) because my buddy got me in on it with his pump group. Turned 0.5btc into 4.2 btc in one day. Not sure if RC will rise again or not.
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 01:45:12 AM

I think the best altcoins to buy this year 2018 are waves,  ethereum, ripple,  qtum,  taas komodo,  litecoin this coins for sure have big future this year 2018. These coins are one of the best altcoin in crypto world and for sute most of us have these coins.  For sure also you agree with me that these coins will increase the price.  But it's your choice if you want to invest to this coin for 2018 because the decision is to you,  better to make some a research and read about everycoin to see what coin is the best.  I know it's hard to read a lot of altcoin with their information but if you want to profit in the future you need to this.
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:35:54 AM

In my opinion, bitcoin remains a long-term investment priority by 2018, as bitcoin advances are good for investment.
Although at the beginning of the year bitcoin prices are declining but bitcoin prices are starting to increase even though i'm also slow, in addition I believe in some altcoins like (ETH, WAVES, XRP, LTC) and i think it is good enough to potentially continue to increase and have an active price movement at the market is worthy of being a short-term investment destination,
CryptoGorilla

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 05:09:49 AM

Diversify, don't bet everything on one crypto...

PRL - https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/oyster/
DTR - https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/dynamic-trading-rights/
UFR - https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/upfiring/
DBC - https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/deepbrain-chain/
QLINK - https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/qlink/
PROPY - https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/propy/
BLUE - https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethereum-blue/

Join the Oyster Revolution!
Oyster enables anonymous file storage and traffic monetization.
Woolles890

Activity: 448

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:02:24 AM

According to my favorite altcoin ethereum aspirants still eligible to be bought and used as an investment. altcoin this one has primacy in all things whether it's price or existence. for the future, I think the ethereum still became the ruler of altcoin.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
TradeWise

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 12:38:08 PM

Agrello (DLT) - one of the best picks of 2018, can give between 10-20x by end of the year.
Why am I holding it:
Blockhive ILP starting January 26th: Agrello is providing the tech for identity, loan contracts and digital signature solution.

Tokenote.io: Who will be the next ILP?

Partnerships: In January 19th blog update a new partnership was mentioned and will be announced soon. Who will be the next? A big fish?

Next products: In first half of 2018 the first specialized version of the Agrello digital contracting platform, enabling Agrello users to formalize, sign, and automate rental agreements. Shortly afterwards, our employment agreement system will go live.

Pilots: Who will be the first pilots on rental and employment agreement system? Attela, Lextal or InCAP? Maybe some new name?

Quoting Agrello Chief Sales Officer:

"After Dubai things have gone quite explosive. Which is good news."

"Timeline wont fit, got bigger fish now. News hopefully soon"

Bullish!

Agrello has 15 devs or more who work hard on application that is already in google store.

They plan to work with Estonian Government and integrate many corporate customers.

The coin is listed on Binance where there is more than 5 bil trade volume and their market cap is below 80 mil!!!

Join their telegram for more info: they give a lot of explanations - https://t.me/agrello
Freelancer76

Activity: 386

Hello fellow miners

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 09:32:22 PM

Why not include Deep Onion in your portfolio?
Privacy coin, great dev team & community, TOR-supported, with some special features like DeepVault and soon Deepsend and community vote central.
Very low market cap, I think it is set to break 100$ in 2018.
Check out more on https://deeponion.org
CryptoExpert007

Activity: 87

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 03:35:20 AM

Best altcoins to buy for 2018 Huh

from small cap coins ill think Social SEND coin can easily explode and make 100x profit .. right now its practicly for free with the price of 0,20$ and a market cap of only 7 Milion $$$.. with the masternode and stake program rewards.. i think there is no way that this coin cant make at least 10x
Beldon

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 03:57:25 AM

I think you should buy the ethereum this year because of the ethereum itself is best if altcoin according to me, the value is always strong and will be higher again.

▄▄▄        WINDHAN        |   RENEWABLE ENERGY PROJECT   ▄▄▄
||███    (((  Pre-Sale is Live  )))  ▐ ███  JOIN NOW   ███ ▌    ███||
Whitepaper  |  OnePager  |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram
bunnylegacy

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 05:56:07 AM

my opinion  EOS, BTW and ETH will be good if you buy in 2018 because at this time the price is still decreasing. and I think at the end of 2018 or in the middle it will jump.

█        ★★★★★ TrustedCars Flex ★★★★★       
     │ ★★★★★ Changing Car Ownership Forever ★★★★★ │     
█  Website Token Sale up to 30% Bonus ANN Thread Telegram │ 
vasilvas15

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 06:37:56 AM

A ктo знaeт, выгoдныe бayнти кoмпaнии для yчacтия ceйчac?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: