Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 10:06:53 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Best altcoins to buy for 2018  (Read 13148 times)
btcyoda

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:16:25 AM

rp neo I have to keep them all the time, I am a coin with a solid infrastructure and a project so I expect great hope

People have lot expectation on this coin NEO because now China wants to Beat the ETH coin in order to become second in the market after Bitcoin. That's why they are making world conference throughout the world and their main target is NEO is one of best Smart Contract company by 2020.
OMOH_PA

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 12:20:47 PM

I bet dis year on @Speedcash@

Nice devs, very low market cap, nothing in special but now very low cap, so i believe it will make x10 for sure Cheesy i'm interested in their algorithm

They are traded on not very neat exchange, but if they'd reach something more-or-less ok - it'd be 5+ mln. maket cap. easily - still they have some work to do.

upd: they just posted alpha wallet for windows )
sofina24

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 12:36:15 PM

I think ETH, NEO, WAVES, DASH, Is the best coins to buy in 2018. This coins future  is very good and this are promising too. That's why this are best to buy for 2018
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 02:21:11 PM

At this moment for me the best altcoins to buy right now or this year are these waves,  ethereum,  ripple,  qtum, taas, komodo,  litecoin,  dash because for sure this altcoins will increase more the price.  But it depends to you what is best to buy this year I suggest make a research so you can know what coin that gives to you high profit after few months or few years. Better to buy more different altcoins.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
thedarksun

Activity: 639
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 02:26:23 PM

Best altcoins to buy for 2018 Huh

Ofcourse Monero. Why?   Because its development will finally start catching bitcoin clones. Its emission will drastically decrease. People are more and more aware how much financial and general anonymity on internet means

Monero is good but too expensive for new people. Better option will be invest in cheaper coins which will be available for everybody, like waves, deeponion
andrino

Activity: 193

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 02:57:26 PM

According to what I have been read and what I'd understand of what is the best altcoin not altcoins coz I would suggest only one coin and that is ethereum. Ethereum going to dominate other altcoins, it goes far far away from cheap price to price going to moon even now it's price really matter in almost citizens in this forum. And I guess ethereum will continues to dominate other altcoins as what it is doing in the present not just relaxing but it goes to work almost everyday. Actually as far as I know ethereum is the second payment after bitcoin equivalent.
togoshigekata

Activity: 1260
Merit: 115

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:34:25 PM

BiblePay (BBP)
- 10% mined coins always go to Charity (already sponsoring 180+ Orphans monthly)  
- ASIC-Resistant like Vertcoin/Groestlcoin (CPU Mining Only)  
- fork of DASH (Masternode Governance, Proposals & Voting), 10% Monthly Budget for IT/PR/P2P Live  
- Proof of BibleHash (POBh) algorithm, All Nodes are Full Nodes  

Launched July 23rd 2017, Market Cap $1-2 million
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2388064.0

IN DEVELOPMENT: Partnering with Rosetta@home to cure cancer with mining cycles!

rowenta01

Activity: 1216
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 01:16:17 PM

Hello,
If you want to learn more about the zoin community project, read our exclusive interview on our blog! A beautiful project where the community is a priority in development!
Happy reading!

https://block-chain-invest.com/exclusive-interview-zoin/

Report to moderator 
__◣   Stake.com   ◥
Stake v2 Now live!
12+ Gamemodes  |  Provably Fair  |   Daily Giveaways
hs84

Activity: 137

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 01:27:12 PM
Last edit: February 17, 2018, 02:10:14 PM by hs84

i do like zoin.
there are some reasons.

1. if you try to read between the lines many people say it will be the year of privat coins!
2. zoin is a great project! (just compare what they can do in compare to the other privat coins)!!!
3. the price is still super cheap. i really think (i would bet!) it will be x5 compare to bitcoin price till summer!
alttravel

Activity: 406
Merit: 21

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 08:59:01 AM

In my opinion these crypts have good potential: VeChain (VEN), Icon (ICX), Elixir (ELIX), Oyster, SpaceChain., and also Wabi, Dragon.
icegeekfresh

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 09:13:57 AM

I think, vechain and neblio can be star altcoins for the 2018, vechain has masternode and big community, and neblio has good project and team, I'm seeing big potential from two altcoins at this year.

SergiuDemerji

Activity: 98
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 10:15:31 AM

for long term investmet i think the best option are :

1. Icon strong team , mainet lauched , 5 daaps allready announced , in next month i think they will lauch the wallet and will be listed on corean exchange.
2. Aion another interesting project , strong team, nice partnership , they are doing at the moment testnet
3. Matrix - this project have a very strong team, also at the moment is listed only on etherdelta and idex when will hit a better exchange the price will increase definetely X3-4 ...

Again this is mine reasearch what i made but i sugest to do you own reasearch and only after that to invest .
Romanknickl

Activity: 539
Merit: 265

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:08:31 AM

https://www.tradingview.com/chart/WAVESBTC/y14eCQqk-THIS-is-the-last-time-I-will-call-the-very-LONG-WAVES-chart/

waves is very bullish at the moment!

https://coinmarketcal.com/?form%5Bcoin%5D%5B%5D=Waves%20%28WAVES%29&form%5Bdate_range%5D=14%2F02%2F2018%20-%2001%2F09%2F2021&form%5Bfilter_by%5D=&form%5Bsort_by%5D=&form%5Bsubmit%5D=

31 March 2018 (or earlier)
Waves (WAVES)
Wallet and Apps

Smart contracts (non-turing) + Hardware wallets, shapeshift + Mobile apps update + Decentralized voting + Simple messaging. !!!

that's a huge step forward!

For me is $waves clearly a long term hold!
The marketing has just started!
The product and the way how the waves platform will be integrated in the real world is not just a speculation as in many other projects!

According to http://cryptomiso.com the waves project is nearly always in the TOP5 ranking on @github among 616 other cryptocurrencies!
The programmers are very dedicated!

The already existing connetcions of the waves platform to a few major companies are the cornerstone for a successful future.
Waves is the fastest Decentralized Blockchain Platform Globally out there!

The Year 2018 will be a great time to be a Waves holder imho.

best wishes
phroekazoid

Activity: 11

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:23:37 AM

This should be renamed to "The SHILL Thread"
Oh man, I hope to see this year a real, unpaid, pure technical review website or something.
Tired of people shilling their own sh*t
darmawan_lasuara

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:37:19 AM

I think it's pretty hard to answer altcoin with the best or ugly title, because sometimes times it can change.
There are plenty of altcoins out there but you need to research about it and have to find the right one. But for the long term the best coins are ethereum, and bitcoin.
bitcoinposts

Activity: 448

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 11:10:20 AM

best alt coins to invest in 2018 is Neo IOTA ADA and Ripple all these coins have great future and they are redefining blockchain to new level
xiaoyum

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 12:12:53 PM

This post is all about shilling their own coin sadly. I want to be more honest about altcoins so:
1. All better anon coins
I think that nearly all better anon coins will raise in 2018, as people value anonymity so much, and it also brings some luxuries like tax evasion.
2. Platforms similar to Ethereum
2018 will be year these kind of innovative platforms, possibly doing 10 to 100x over time.
3. Lending platforms
This is very new industry growing inside crypto world. It has great potential. Bringing people credit is going to be so much popular, even for lenders.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [     CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH      ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper     ||   BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD   ||     One Pager 
Telegram      Facebook      Twitter      [[     TOKEN SALE is LIVE     ]]      Medium      Youtube      Reddit
Arthoerra

Activity: 61

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 01:34:39 PM

I bought BCH when the price still in range 0.05btc and now we know what the value is. Right now, it's easier to invest crypto because we are provided with options that mostly have the brightest potential to increase this year.
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 01:57:27 PM

best alt coins to invest in 2018 is Neo IOTA ADA and Ripple all these coins have great future and they are redefining blockchain to new level
Hype will help them being pumped but its really risky when you are investing with project that already been rise too much, I don't say that it wont jumped
anymore but it will take some time and more developments to offer from the dev team, better to check stratis, eth and waves as they got innovations and also some updates and usable platform.
cryptonized

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 03:32:06 PM

Best altcoins to buy for 2018 Huh

In my opinion, it is better to make your own research and trust your guts.

The most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found one project called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are on Pre-ICO stage right now, you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2659058.0
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: