Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:29:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What should i do as a newbie and How to get bitcoin BTC ?
What should i do as a newbie? - 117 (67.2%)
How to get bitcoin - 57 (32.8%)
Total Voters: 174

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 133 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What Should I do as a newbie?  (Read 13889 times)
cryptotaste

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 01:52:14 PM

Learn as much as you can, read everything about bitcoin and altcoins, understand the blockchain technology.you need to stay active by posting the comments, and your status will get updated roughly every two weeks. you can get 14 active points every 2 weeks, slowly upgrade to a certain level can take some reward tasks to get paid,
randegibran

Activity: 882
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 02:15:42 PM

I'm Hoeda From Indonesian. I just tried to join today.
First I saw the enthusiasm of my friends in the village who had already mined bitcoin. About 3 years ago, my friend once invited me to join him.
but I refused, because at that time I was studying and working in one of the bona fide companies.
so I do not have time to spare.
and now I have graduated from my college.
then yesterday I accidentally saw my friend on Social Media, he has been successful with his efforts. I started chatting with her, she said her success was due to bitcoin.
after that I am more curious and interested to join to bitcoin.
many new things that I have not known here.
Now what should i do as a newbie and howto get bitcoin BTC ?

I hope the members who have long joined here can share his experience.
success for all of us!!
if I used to be a newbie that I learned first, not concerned with the results obtained from bitcoin, which is important understand first. with that we can also understand what bitcoin it is and how it works like what, and when I have gone up new rank I am active to find the result of bitcoin.
LiquorBan

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 02:17:02 PM

As a newbie you should particapate airdrops in order you to earn some tokens.
Baronggot

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 02:20:41 PM

In short: lurk moar. Wink

Should ranked up to at least Jr. Member because that's the least you can do for now because ranking up is very hard for now because of merit system imposed by no other than the administrator of this forum himself. All you have to do is make a constructive post so as to earn a merit.

davidroux

Activity: 625
Merit: 250

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 02:30:19 PM

i think that joining this forum is the first step and you did, now you can do research on some coins which you are caring about, learn something about technical analyst, invest a litte money to buy altcoins or bitcoin and follow the market and learn

████████                                         ▄▄▄▄                                                                       
     ██                                                 ███████      ██          ▄▄▄▄                                         
     ██              ████████   ██     ██   ██       ▀▀     ██       ███████       ██     ██   ████████
     ██████              ▄██▀   ██     ██     ▀██▄      ██████   ██      ██       ██     ██           ▄██▀
     ██                  ▄██▀       ██     ██         ▀██▄      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██       ▄██▀   
     ██              ▄██▀           ██     ██  ▄▄       ██      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██   ▄██▀       
     ████████  ████████    ▀█████   ███████      ██▄█   ███████▄█    ▀█████   ████████
                                         █▄    ▄██       ▀▀▀▀           ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀   █▄    ▄██                 
                                           ▀███▀                                                          ▀███▀                     

Powered by,
havoc928

Activity: 379

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 02:45:40 PM

i think that, you should invest some money in coins and learn trading or investment.  it's a fee to get experiences and you can take lessons

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (   About us   Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
rowel21

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 02:51:46 PM

Welcome to crypto world if you have your capital you can start trading buy token and wait the price of token you'd buy to rise up and sell it
But if you don't  there's a bounty signiture and airdrop here a way to earn token but first you have to learn to routine  the process slowly by reading those pose of veterans in this company

>        https://MFCHAIN.com        <
MERCHANT PAYMENTS + REWARD SYSTEM SMART CONTRACT PLATFORM

Code:
>        https://MFCHAIN.com        <
MERCHANT PAYMENTS + REWARD SYSTEM SMART CONTRACT PLATFORM
kandholabhavna

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 02:54:20 PM

Have patience and don't jump the gun. Avoid twitter shills, use your head rather than going into a trade if some xyz OG is recommending it. Do not join and pump and dump groups. Invest only what you are ready to loose. Do not expect unreasonable gains just because someone claims to have made them. Learn TA.

iAMawi123

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 02:55:16 PM

For me, the first step you must do is to become knowledgeable about how cryptocurrency and the cryptosphere works. We must understand how bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies work so that we can truly understand their goals. Still, research about different tokens, altcoins and bitcoin in that way other people or some media cannot manipulate your thoughts

░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄████████████▄░░▄████████████▄
░░░░░░░░█▄▀█████████████████████████▀▄█
░░░░░░░░███▄▀█████████████████████▀▄███
░░░░░░░░█████▄▀█████████████████▀▄█████
░░░░░░░░███████▄▄▀███████████▀▄▄███████
░░░░░░░░██████████▄▄▀█████▀▄▄██████████
░░░░░░░░█████████████▄▀█▀▄█████████████
░░░░░░░░▀▀█████████████░░████████████▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████████░░██████████▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████░░████████▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████░░███████▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░███████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██████░░██████▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███░░███▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█░░█▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

TEMCO

██████████
█░░░░░░░░█
█░▀▀▀▀▀▀░█
█░▀▀▀▀▀▀░█
█░▀▀▀▀▀▀░█
█░▀▀▀░░░░█
██████████

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█▀▀░░██
░░░░░░░░░▄▄█▀▀░░░░░█▌
░░░░░▄▄█▀▀░░░▄▀░░░██
░░▄▄█▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░▐█
░██░░░░░░▄██▀░░░█▌
░▀▀█████▀░░░░░░██
░░░██▀▀█▄▄░░░░█▌
░░░█▄░░██▀▀▀▄██
░░░█▄█▀
Bay_Harbour_Butcher

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 03:01:14 PM

increase your rank first, make a quality post, so you can be given merit, and go to member, to reach rank member is not too difficult, only need 10 merit, and then you can follow bounty campaign

hajimasan

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 05:03:13 AM

First I saw the enthusiasm of my friends in the village who had already mined bitcoin. About 3 years ago, my friend once invited me to join him.
but I refused, because at that time I was studying and working in one of the bona fide companies.
then yesterday I accidentally saw my friend on Social Media, he has been successful with his efforts. I started chatting with her, she said her success was due to bitcoin.

success for all of us!!
Isnce bitcoin is a simple option to make earnings in online world but still here it is mendetory for me to tell you that it is not much simpler as people are saying Because this is that thing which is not simple to handle at the time of big dump or pump ( Because pump of bitcoin will dump market of altcoins and vice versa ) .
Here you need to have knowledge as well as experience because if you will have knowledge and experience then you will be able to all types of situation in every moment .
My suggestion for you to give hard work in trading mainly and investment in legimate ICOs for better return .
Otherwise if you will go with the micro earnings then I don't think you will be able to get success in less time .
Chanock

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 05:54:07 AM

I think the best way to do is rank up firs you position to join in different activities here like bounty campaign. Also make a quality post to get merit from the other and avoid spam. Then study the rules and regulation of bitcoin forum to now the do's and don'ts  you will read it on the Meta Section.
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:05:47 AM

success for all of us!!
For me my friend,you better have to understand first the rules and regulations of the forum.And then after that,I suggest to do your daily constructive post at the beginners and help section because there are a lots of topics there that you can relate and easy to understand what are really cryptocurrencies nowadays.And lastly if you gained knowledge already,better to start reading and try to understand on how to participate in bounty campaigns because in this way,you will earned bitcoins.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
Kilomans

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:24:00 AM

I'm very new to this as well ! ive learned in a very short time is, focus on a small amount of coins you cant research them all ! I didn't know how many there was its ridicules ! I'm sure most of them must be a con  anyway do your homework that's my advice
Hellobx

Activity: 224

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:37:15 AM

I think you need to know the basic two points. The first one is the bounty thread of bitcointalk forum, which is a method of obtaining free tokens, which requires a certain amount of labor.
However, the other one is investment ICO, because the return on investment ICO is amazing.

Babyfaceless

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:51:37 AM

read and gather as much information about cryptocurrency as possible. In this way you would know what are the opportunities you can have in it. It is not only about mining if you want to have a sustainable income. There are others which I think will really fit you. Try joining each one and see which opportunity fits you.
gapthecap11

Activity: 113

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 07:29:06 AM

first you should know how the bitcoin work,
then find the best way to collect bitcoin, there is a lot of way mining, trading etc
so you will got what you are looking for

anyway welcome to this forum my friend
Yeah his right as a newbie is to read everything in this forum, and most important thing you read the rules. Because if you don't read rule you may get banned for your wrong action and  get negative trust if caught by moderator.
Regar

Activity: 123

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 07:52:57 AM

I suggest you to read a lot of thread, posts, and join forum that talk about cryptocurrency, and then you can join some project to upgrade your experiences in investing and trading, and you can try to read about project paper on their websites or their announcement thread in this forum. and try to communicate with expert so you can learn from them also, and to understands about cryptocurrencys project i suggest you to follow some expert youtube channel like david hay and chris dunn or anyone else that might compatible with your type.
BitcoinFrik

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 07:54:04 AM

You are stuck in the Jr.Member rank since the new changes with Merit happened, this is pretty much something that happened to everyone.
Fundamentals Of

Activity: 2310
Merit: 366

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 07:57:38 AM

Please read and read a lot first about Bitcoin, cryptocurrency, blockchain, and the major alternate cryptocurrencies. And then learn what these things have to offer. Understand them thoroughly. This is the only way you can create constructive and relevant posts here and be able to join the discussion in a brilliant manner. This is also the only way you will be able to rank up your bitcointalk.org account. Just show some real interest and these necessary things will be very easy to you.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 133 »
  Print  

Jump to: