Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 01:52:48 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What should i do as a newbie and How to get bitcoin BTC ?
What should i do as a newbie? - 117 (67.2%)
How to get bitcoin - 57 (32.8%)
Total Voters: 174

Pages: « 1 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 [132] 133 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What Should I do as a newbie?  (Read 13891 times)
terencio

Activity: 742
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 08:52:28 PM

As a newbie, you check the beginners forum scanned the forum and read an interesting , that was my stupid mistake I know crypto early but don't take actions because I don't devote my time to learn and learn everything from the technology, investing , trading and strategy.

10BTCaDay

Activity: 770
Merit: 100

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 01:13:01 PM

I advise you to first study the rules of the forum and then start reading a lot of information about the cryptocurrency and it innovations in this area.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
mistemb
Copper Member

Activity: 226
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 01:15:58 PM

You gotta read the forum rules first. so you wont end up getting restricted or worst get banned for bitcoin and blockchain technology i suggest follow Andreas M. Antonopoulos  here https://www.youtube.com/user/aantonop his youtube channel

seikalord

Activity: 11

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 01:18:59 PM

I'm Hoeda From Indonesian. I just tried to join today.
First I saw the enthusiasm of my friends in the village who had already mined bitcoin. About 3 years ago, my friend once invited me to join him.
but I refused, because at that time I was studying and working in one of the bona fide companies.
so I do not have time to spare.
and now I have graduated from my college.
then yesterday I accidentally saw my friend on Social Media, he has been successful with his efforts. I started chatting with her, she said her success was due to bitcoin.
after that I am more curious and interested to join to bitcoin.
many new things that I have not known here.
Now what should i do as a newbie and howto get bitcoin BTC ?

I hope the members who have long joined here can share his experience.
success for all of us!!

theres a lot to be learn in this forum so i suggest that you look into altcoin discussions, bitcoin discussions, speculations, economy and much more. With this you can now gather a lot of informations about not just bitcoin but its entire community like cryptocurrency.
kimhervias29

Activity: 85

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 01:19:38 PM

Nice of you to join Bitcointalk. welcome to the forum. Maybe as a newbie, we need to not get too excited about joining any activities and campaign here but at least to fill ourselves with information about crypto. Once we become knowledgeable, maybe we can join campaigns.
universal3ee

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 01:26:38 PM

First I saw the enthusiasm of my friends in the village who had already mined bitcoin. About 3 years ago, my friend once invited me to join him.
but I refused, because at that time I was studying and working in one of the bona fide companies.
then yesterday I accidentally saw my friend on Social Media, he has been successful with his efforts. I started chatting with her, she said her success was due to bitcoin.

success for all of us!!

What i can share is you is you should start of be a bounty hunter which gives you a headstart by gainning variable coins from ICO and slowly build up your bitcoin or whatever good coins portfolio from selling the coins that you have receive. As i does not have experience in mining so i cant advise you on that. If you have some capital then you might want to start off with choosing the right ICO to invest in.

━  ━━  ━━━       colletrix       ━━━  ━━  ━        [ I E O June 2019 ]        ━
Bridging the Physical and V (https://www.colletrix.com/#/)
arion6868

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 01:40:26 PM

well now is low period, u may invest some to buy bitcoins, for altcoins just need more research n analysis then only make your choice to invest
Evolver

Activity: 353

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 02:30:29 PM

As a newbie, you must first learn a forum rule and increase your rankings in forums to get involved in the campaign and get higher returns. The higher the rank, the greater the profit. Take a look at the topics discussed in the forum. Watch documentary films on the electronic money market and read books. Understand the real impact of the crypto currency market. Then start trading with small capital. or participate in bonus campaigns. good luck
vendy86

Activity: 490
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2018, 02:43:55 PM

it's not too late for you. As long you wanna learn and improve your knowledge, nothing is imposible. Cryptocurrency and blockchain still have a long journey to go. And in 5 till 10 years there will be a mass adoption from this technology. I believe you don't wanna miss that too.

Loopper

Activity: 616

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 02:50:32 PM

it's not too late for you. As long you wanna learn and improve your knowledge, nothing is imposible. Cryptocurrency and blockchain still have a long journey to go. And in 5 till 10 years there will be a mass adoption from this technology. I believe you don't wanna miss that too.

This is still the first step from the crypto world to grow in the future so it's not too late to learn more about virtual money that can generate benefits for you in the future. It's time to learn more and find out information in this forum.
Simu111

Activity: 162
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 02:52:49 PM

due to the fact you are an amateur of Bbitcointalk you need to first examine the concepts so that no punishment comes from our cherished moderator and via posting the right matters, you'll earn the ability on the same time by saving active on the discussion board.
elenka n

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 02:54:45 PM

As a beginner, you should buy a lot of bitcoins while it is at the bottom, then wait for the market to grow!
Blinker123

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 03:00:24 PM

success for all of us!!

If you are a newbie here in cryptocurrency, first you must research about cryptocurrency because you need the knowledge before exploring cryptocurrency. Also, if you are going to invest, you need some knowledge, and you need to be wise that's why you need to learn more first about cryptocurrency.
cupruri
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 03:03:56 PM

I would recommend to take part in different bounty campaigns. You can start earning tokens and then exchange them into Ethereum or Bitcoin. When you will collect enough funds, you can start learning how to trade.
Ryanbruc

Activity: 30

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 09:53:46 AM

Always proceed with caution. Of course, risk is always part of the investment, but keep in mind that cryptocurrencies are in a quite early stage of development when compared to traditional asset markets like bonds and stock markets. And also start small first and create a diversified portfolio.
I think that for a newbie person it is too much important that you should try to invest a limited amount of money in any project, being newbie there are more chances for you to lose your money, because you do not know about the nature of the market. So its important for you to get some experience first.
hacker1001101001

Activity: 1288
Merit: 415

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 12:53:05 PM

First, upon you have to study the whole forum after that you can get the idea about the forum. In the beginning, you should read more and post less. This kind of strategy will help you to make quality posts. And quality posts will help you to rank up your account.
dadisde
Copper Member

Activity: 70

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 12:59:22 PM

You should begin with bounty programmes. Be useful on this forum and you will get a greater rank and you will be able to start earning tokens by participating in signature campaigns. If you also have a good blog, you can earn a lot by writing different content.
Jigsawman082076

Activity: 247

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 01:05:29 PM

Well as a newbie here it is really hard to earn as newbie because many of bounty campaigns here especially in signature campaign don't accept newbies in there signature campaign and if ever you will be accepted you will have the most lowest stake payment so I will suggest to you participate in as many signature campaigns as you can together with their social network campaign also to increase your stakes payment.
AlphaGoo

Activity: 396

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 05:21:38 AM

Learn about cryptocurrency, especially the difference between coins and coins. Then you can try to trade. When you have accumulated a certain amount of experience, patience waits for a good opportunity to buy coins.

jambul_kribo

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 05:29:53 AM

Learn about cryptocurrency, especially the difference between coins and coins. Then you can try to trade. When you have accumulated a certain amount of experience, patience waits for a good opportunity to buy coins.
personally  i am prefer trying to join on bounty campaign till i have capital to start crypto trading.while working in this job we could learn all about cryptocurrency and its very important for our skills.

▄▄▄ ▄▄  ███▄████▄ ▄▄▄
████████▄███████████
▄█
██████████████████▄███
▀█████████████████████▀
██████████████████
██████████████
███████████
▐███████████████████▌
███████████████████
▐█████████████████▌
███████▀▄▀███████
▐██████▄▀▀██████▌
▀▀███████████▀▀
                          ███
                         ▀▀▀
                    ███▄▀
                   ▄
▀▀▀
             ▄███▄▀      ████
       ▄███▄▀ ▀▀▀        ████
  ███▄▀ ▀▀▀        █████ ████
  ▀▀▀              █████ ████
             █████ ████ ████
       █████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
███████████████████████████████
VALUE INCREASES
    NEVER DECREASES
THE WORLD'S MOST POWERFUL
STORE OF VALUE CURRENCY

|     Twitter     |   Facebook  |  Instagram  |   Telegram  |    Discord    |
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████     ███████████
BUY NOW

███████████     ████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Pages: « 1 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 [132] 133 »
  Print  

Jump to: