Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 08:52:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN🛸 WOKECash 🛸Enlightening Humanity Through Investment🛸Bounties🛸TruthBomb🛸  (Read 19480 times)
bitnod

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 07:31:06 PM
Last edit: December 15, 2017, 07:43:02 PM by bitnod

exclusivity - new WEBSITE

launch after setting a few details
coinscontrol

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 06:52:51 AM

Add your Crypto Coin/ Token to Coinscontrol.com - Future Crypto Coin Exchange and Trading Platform
If you are a developer or official representative of cryptocurrency asset,
you can add this few options to list a new asset in https://www.coinscontrol.com/Addcoin
Do not forget to provide the following when you request listing:
link to an official git of your node
link to an official website
link to block chain which must work properly
name of asset and trading symbol
By applying a request to add an asset to coinscontrol, you as developer agree to report of technical issues
with your cryptocurrency, node, block explorer etc. You also agree to notify us of all kind of forks.
In case of losing clients' funds due to forks or technical / security issues with block chain or node,
you as developer will bear financial responsibility.
Timeline for listing of new asset depends on agreement reached.
EXCLUSIVE Term is 3- 7 Businees days, Fees: 0.50 BTC ( This Fee only upto 20 Assests after that we charge 1 BTC Fee )
Thanks
Coinscontrol.com
Facebook : https://facebook.com/coinscontrol
TWITTER: https://twitter.com/coinscontrol
Telegram : https://t.me/joinchat/Gty4fg8KT-73nn3UlTFrHA
Kingn56 (OP)

Activity: 559
Merit: 508

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 01:26:41 AM

After a few weeks in orbit monitoring the activities of HAARP the WOKE mothership has landed back on earth and is preparing another round of TruthBOMBs for the great nation, more details for the second round of bombs will be available soon!
Farbin

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 03:33:51 AM

After a few weeks in orbit monitoring the activities of HAARP the WOKE mothership has landed back on earth and is preparing another round of TruthBOMBs for the great nation, more details for the second round of bombs will be available soon!

This thread the best place for up to date news, or is the social apps methods better for that stuff? I do not want to miss the next truth.
bitnod

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 12:10:32 PM
Last edit: December 20, 2017, 12:36:22 PM by bitnod

### UPDATE ###

After big computer problems (loss of material because of the lightning ..) I lost a lot of time .. here is new wokecash..
- many update & plateforme myBB coming soon -

[website] https://woke.cash/
[explorer woke1 ] http://explorer.woke.cash/
[explorer woke2 ] http://xplorer.woke.cash/

More news to come
stay tuned and wait..
Kingn56 (OP)

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 03:50:59 PM

TruthBOMB #2 Details

When: Dec 19th - Dec 22nd
Amount: 4,000 WOKE total (Each user will generally receive between 1-25WOKE but no lower or upper limits are set and it is decided on a case by case basis after crunching numerous variables.
How: To join the TruthBOMB please download the wallet or get a paper wallet address and send me a private message with your details, everything else is explained in the main thread post!
Extra WOKE: If you want to receive extra WOKE in this bomb make sure to browse our bounty and swap programs then notify us in the PM what bounties you have done or what you'd like to swap!

Note: All TruthBOMB rules in the main thread apply, break them and you forfeit the right to participate!
legion_miracle

Activity: 331
Merit: 109

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 12:06:27 PM

TruthBOMB #2 Details

Amount: 4,000 WOKE total (Each user will generally receive between 1-25WOKE but no lower or upper limits are set and it is decided on a case by case basis after crunching numerous variables.
How: To join the TruthBOMB please download the wallet or get a paper wallet address and send me a private message with your details, everything else is explained in the main thread post!
Extra WOKE: If you want to receive extra WOKE in this bomb make sure to browse our bounty and swap programs then notify us in the PM what bounties you have done or what you'd like to swap!

Note: All TruthBOMB rules in the main thread apply, break them and you forfeit the right to participate!
Unsure what is wrong with bitcointalk, but I can't seem to send a message.

1ST EVER CAR TITLE LOAN PLATFORM ON BLOCKCHAIN
SHIFT.CASH     █ █ ██████████████████████████████████████ █ █     [ JOIN NOW ]
Website       Whitepaper       Telegram       Facebook       Twitter
shotgun1969

Activity: 723
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 04:00:56 PM

TruthBOMB #2 Details

It could be your end the TruthBomb pm worked for me.
bitnod

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 10:25:43 PM

TruthBOMB #2 Details

I did not see anything shotgun1969
hooo a mosquito  Grin
Farbin

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 10:29:39 PM

Reporting in, Truth received, I am awoken present.
legion_miracle

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 11:19:56 PM

TruthBOMB #2 Details

Decided to try it from my phone and it worked, strange that my laptop is not allowing me to send messages here. The truth shall prevail.

n1que

Activity: 197
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 08:49:07 PM

how to swap my KNC coins with this new wokeCash??

SHNICI

Merit: 260

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 09:34:16 PM

TruthBOMB #2 Details

I did not see anything shotgun1969
hooo a mosquito  Grin

All sound good xD, I'll give it to go Wink
Wish you best luck and WOKE all and everywhere ^^

Regards: SHNICI - Georgi
Nik4691

Activity: 352
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 10:38:01 AM

TruthBOMB #2

WbXfB9U84yJvuupiFm77GszpYYDD4jERiB
Kingn56 (OP)

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 04:11:58 PM

# TruthBOMB #2 Is Now Over #
Thank you everyone who participated, anyone who sent me an address yesterday and has not yet received WOKE will receive them today.
We have reach a massive milestone on our distribution charts with more then 130 Participants across dozens of countries involved in this BOMB, with only 3 more TruthBOMBs to go make sure you keep your eye OPEN!

Thanks, The WOKE Foundation.
JohnnyLightning

Activity: 223
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 02:40:53 PM

TruthBOMB #2

WbXfB9U84yJvuupiFm77GszpYYDD4jERiB
Friendly reminder that you shouldn't post your addresses here.  It can result in the thread getting trashed by the mods.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Kingn56 (OP)

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 10:26:31 PM

Hope everyone had a good holiday break and new years! We will be providing more updates for you guys as they become available.

In the meantime we are announcing a new bounty and are looking for a few rasbPI users to test the functionality of our PI wallet. Those involved would be rewarded between 25-50 WOKE each depending on the level of communication they offer.

If you ever have questions and need quick answers someone is almost always available in the community telegram or discord!
n1que

Activity: 197
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 07:44:31 AM

based on abandoned KingNCoin (KNC) project which make many investors lose much money,
i dont have any trust to this project.

same devs, why not leave this project (again)  and start a new one in the near future ...

beware  Smiley
legion_miracle

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 10:45:49 AM

based on abandoned KingNCoin (KNC) project which make many investors lose much money,

same devs, why not leave this project (again)  and start a new one in the near future ...

beware  Smiley

Abandoned? Take your fud elsewhere these devs are creating a community, all the coins have been made available for trade with each other at set amounts....establishing a network by developing multiple sectors.

Kingn56 (OP)

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 05:24:03 PM

beware  Smiley

Abandoned? Take your fud elsewhere these devs are creating a community, all the coins have been made available for trade with each other at set amounts....establishing a network by developing multiple sectors.

So, I don't like to address obvious FUD from salty traders but here we go.

1) None of my projects have been abandoned, although some may not currently be under active development I still pay every month for numerous nodes and hosting services and am also available daily to help users having issues with anything created under my name.

2) My prior Projects are initial creations and we had never even experimented with our own cryptocurrency before launching so we had no idea what to expect, due to this the KNC chain suffers from debilitating block times meaning much of the community actually recommended that we stop development and move on to new projects.

3) Everyone in contact with me and all users from my prior projects have ALWAYS been included in the airdrops of my new projects, I make sure to go out of my way and track down everyone i can remember and send them airdrops, they can attest to this. One of my main priorities as a shitcoin dev is to ensure that everyone involved in my community is happy and has no problems with anything we are doing, if they do i will gladly discuss it with them. To include another point on this topic we also had a swap for a short period of time when WOKE first came out giving any users of future coins a opportunity to easily move on to a "Newer" project if they wished.

4) Our community is more then just one coin, The community we have been building for the better part of 12months has grown into a bright seed that has produced many close friendships, tons of conversation about the cryptospace, what coins people think look promising and just a all around positive environment for anyone from newbies to OGs to say anything at all has been outright "abandoned" is wrong to a fundamental level, our ideology has only grown.

5) Why is it frowned upon for someone to have developed multiple projects? Cryptocurrencies at the lowest level are a form of artwork, as people produce art they generally get better at it, Would you prefer it I create all my projects anonymously like many do in this space or would you rather me be completely honest and forward with what we do? I know which i would choose.

6) The final point I Will address is when he Says: "same devs, why not leave this project (again)  and start a new one in the near future ..." to answer this I would begin back at point 2 in explaining the problems we faced with the prior chains, since the beginning of our involvement in developing these projects we have learned a great deal about what works and what doesn't. With this information we have developed a blockchain(WOKE) which we feel provides us with Fast block times, A fair rewarding staking rate and a slow+steady method of distribution. It is also worth noting that over the last 6 months our level of understanding when it comes to Web Development, Programming and just cryptography in general has grown vastly. We are learning how to recompile wallets on all OS's, How to make modifications to the wallet graphics, Web wallets, RasberryPi wallets, Forums, WebDevelopment, Friends from tons of Networking and so much more. It is because of this newfound knowledge that it will hopefully and likely be unnecessary going forward for us to ever have to do any forks, or new chain swaps. (Excluding masternodes which although not planned if we gained the expertise to execute would fork for.)

As a last little personal opinion I would like to add to this discussion I would argue that Nique is probably someone who got caught up in some of the hype that happened when KNC initially launched on yobit and sadly probably exited at a loss, Now I can't control or tell people when to buy or what they should buy or what prices are going to be for obvious reasons, I myself have NO IDEA, I am not a rich man, On most of my projects i generally do not control the markets, I am NOT a market maker nor do i have the funds to be! So anything you have lost trading shitcoins please do not blame devs like me and attack them for being creative and thinking of new projects.

Thanks, The WOKE Development Team and Akacia Foundation.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: