Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:46:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN🛸 WOKECash 🛸Enlightening Humanity Through Investment🛸Bounties🛸TruthBomb🛸  (Read 19480 times)
bennie4

Activity: 224
Merit: 21

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:12:00 PM

Hello manager.
I do not see max power supply, I think you are hiding it somewhere
I also do not see the total supply, maybe we have not thoroughly researched this coin, wait for answers from the DEV team
Yes sir, I think I will get the answer fast, I'm waiting for more than this one question
I think you are new and you should research it carefully before investing in this coin or like any other coin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JWKY

Activity: 602
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 12:08:21 AM

Today started ok
wallet block updated  Smiley

●⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬ Bitcoin RM(First smart fork of Bitcoin,100% Proof-of-Work) ▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫●
▬ ● ▬   Bitcoin RM is NOW LIVE, Pool mining, ECI apply now HERE   ▬ ● ▬
●⚫ ▬▬▬ Website | ANN | Discord | GitHub | Reddit | Youtube | Medium | Facebook | Twitter | Pool ▬▬▬ ⚫●
Kingn56 (OP)

Activity: 559
Merit: 508

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 05:56:38 PM

If you are having trouble seeing the total supply it is likely due to a slow internet connection or something of that sort, leave the main page of the thread open for a minute and let it load the images if that is the case.

Any other questions you have the quickest way to get a response would be on our discord however we also have a telegram and this forum for just that reason. Smiley
SHNICI

Activity: 434
Merit: 260

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 02:08:11 AM

If you are having trouble seeing the total supply it is likely due to a slow internet connection or something of that sort, leave the main page of the thread open for a minute and let it load the images if that is the case.

Any other questions you have the quickest way to get a response would be on our discord however we also have a telegram and this forum for just that reason. Smiley

Most of the time, the people don't wait.., or they just don't read all the ANN ..., I'm almost sure they don't check and http://www.wokecash.com/ ..., and probably over 85-90% don't have idea what WOKE mean or what's the Idea behind xD
STAY WOKE Dudes

Regards: SHNICI - Georgi
thrax

Activity: 253
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:32:36 PM

<snip>

Also: The SWAP program has officially ended as we stated it will run till the 30th and keeping our word is important! Thank you to those who participated!

How much money did you make from the SWAP program?
Kingn56 (OP)

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 05:00:18 PM

<snip>

Also: The SWAP program has officially ended as we stated it will run till the 30th and keeping our word is important! Thank you to those who participated!

We made nothing from the swap, With the WBC that was swapped, it was sent to this address and can be considered burned: WZhxyhtdXAb6mAYpfAfdrB33shiSRCGjQy

As for KNC & RSGP, We did not conduct any swaps as the rate we offered was less then one could of got from simply selling the one coin and buying peoples airdrops on the other exchange, so obviously we made people aware of that and none decided to go through with the swap.

WOKE is a project we will continue to pay for out of are own pocket.  Smiley
SHNICI

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 06:35:00 PM
Merited by Kingn56 (10)

<snip>

We made nothing from the swap, With the WBC that was swapped, it was sent to this address and can be considered burned: WZhxyhtdXAb6mAYpfAfdrB33shiSRCGjQy

As for KNC & RSGP, We did not conduct any swaps as the rate we offered was less then one could of got from simply selling the one coin and buying peoples airdrops on the other exchange, so obviously we made people aware of that and none decided to go through with the swap.

WOKE is a project we will continue to pay for out of are own pocket.  Smiley

The main problem is, most of the people, can't realise that, and can't accept it properly, when some one just give to them like that..., and when he is paying by his own pocket... And almost every one start to give questions about.., some will ask, how that's possible ....
But yes.., you do it..., and not only that.., you do good job, and I love almost all of your projects..., so stay WOKE Mates ..., GL

SHNICI

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 04:54:15 AM

@Kingn56, Dude,  do we will get some updates here? Is the project work like you wish, or something isn't going well ? Please let us know, or some news Please, we are community and is good to be updated..., you know what I'm talking about.

JWKY

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:57:03 AM

ya, my wallet still empty since I notice about WOKE  Lips sealed
waiting for bounty

●⚫ ▬▬▬ Website | ANN | Discord | GitHub | Reddit | Youtube | Medium | Facebook | Twitter | Pool ▬▬▬ ⚫●
Kingn56 (OP)

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:38:37 PM

@Kingn56, Dude,  do we will get some updates here? Is the project work like you wish, or something isn't going well ? Please let us know, or some news Please, we are community and is good to be updated..., you know what I'm talking about.

Yes the project is still alive, yes I most certainly still have plans for it. Are we facing some set backs because of coinsmarkets disapearing and BTC dropping? We certainly are.

It is also worth noting that we as a team have been fairly busy ourselves, If the slow pace of this project has let you down I am sorry about that as it is not what you are used to from me but I feel is the right way to operate going forward. I want the community to grow in a positive manner and without blunder, impatience and greed bring nothing good. We will start inquiring with exchanges and explorers in the near future. In the meantime thank you for your continued support!  Grin

Also i think it may almost be time for another TruthBOMB.  Wink

I will also work on getting more nodes active and an updated config file for you guys.
SHNICI

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 03:46:06 AM

Hello, Some good news xD
coinsmarkets.com come back, there everything is like we left it month ago xD , BTW don't forget to BUY and Hold for stake WOKE, because now we have where to buy from, and with the future DEVs plans for the project will be more profitable for those who are looking for the profit only..., but for all us will be more valuable Wink
Kingn56 I appreciate all your job Dude, wish all my best Wink (to you, and the people who help you in your projects)

Kingn56 (OP)

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 02:23:19 PM

TruthBOMB #3 Details

When: Feb 3rd - Feb 6th
Amount: 1000-3000 WOKE total (Each user will generally receive between 1-25WOKE but no lower or upper limits are set and it is decided on a case by case basis after crunching numerous variables.)
How: To join the TruthBOMB please download the wallet or get a paper wallet address and send me a private message with your details, everything else is explained in the main thread post!

Note: All TruthBOMB rules in the main thread apply, break them and you forfeit the right to participate!

February Update:

The first great news we have for everybody this month is that coinsmarkets will be coming back up and anyone who had coins stuck will now be able to retrieve them and or trade!

Second of all we would like to let you know about a feature for $WOKE we will be implementing. From this month onward the top 25 Address's will receive a 3% Interest bonus paid to them each month so long as they meet the minimum requirements we will set here:

- Staked 5+ Times in the last month

- Within the top 25 on the richlist

The first monthly payments to these holders will be going out over the next 48 hours.

Last but not least we are looking to recruit two new members to the team, you will start off being positioned as moderators and will work your way up to becoming full team members, this will be an active recruitment and we are in no rush to accept people, we want to build a trustworthy team with a good heart and that is not something we can rush. If you think you can bring something to the table or already have feel free to contact us and apply!

We also have more features, new websites and hopefully much more on the way! If you have any questions feel free to ask below or contact one of the team members on Discord/Telegram.
JWKY

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 02:34:51 PM
Last edit: February 03, 2018, 02:46:35 PM by JWKY

Already PM my wallet address and information
Do I qualify?

Kingn56 (OP)

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 02:39:21 PM

Name:   JWKY
Activity:   70
Merit:   4
Position:   Jr. Member
Date Registered:   December 09, 2017, 04:44:01 AM
Last Active:   Today at 02:30:56 PM

Already PM my wallet address and above information
Do I qualify?

Please read the main thread rules and do not make posts like this about giveaways in the thread or we will be forced to reject you from participating in our coin, we do not want problems with supreme leader theymos.
Drakzero

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 08:24:04 PM

The wallet is out of sync, installed it today but still no connections. I downloaded the woke.conf file and restarted the wallet. What to do?
Kingn56 (OP)

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 08:50:15 PM
Last edit: February 03, 2018, 09:52:19 PM by Kingn56

The wallet is out of sync, installed it today but still no connections. I downloaded the woke.conf file and restarted the wallet. What to do?

On some newer versions of windows people can experience trouble finding connections, that config file is a bit outdated. I will make a new one now and should have the link updated within an hour. In the meantime the explorer has a network list of a few nodes that you could add yourself if you know how, you can also still participate in all of our activities without being synchronized!

In other News: The Monthly interest payments of 3% have been sent to the top 25 Address’s. Next payment date: March 3rd.

EDIT: Config File Updated. wokecash.com/woke.conf.zip
Drakzero

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:12:57 PM

Thanks it works!!
Kingn56 (OP)

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 10:37:21 PM

I have updated the discord invite link to a permanent one since it seems to have expired: https://discord.gg/4kfMRmE  Smiley
Kingn56 (OP)

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:46:49 AM

A New Explorer has been released! http://woke.altexplorer.co/
SHNICI

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 03:01:15 AM

A New Explorer has been released! http://woke.altexplorer.co/

Very well xD
Good Job DEV Wink view days to be off.., and I miss many things here .
People, now the Market is a bit down, I mean almost everything is cheap ..., Every one can buy enough WOKE, to have them to Stake them, to HOLD them xD tha for sure will make your life better and easier !!!
If we work together we have the opportunity like many of us are, to be part of the something new anaugh, something good, in some cases better than many other cryptos, with good DEV and good Ideas !!!
The project it's really good, if you read the web site (links etc at the main thread), you will meet something different than ever before.
Stick together, stay WOKE Wink

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: