Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 01:06:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN🛸 WOKECash 🛸Enlightening Humanity Through Investment🛸Bounties🛸TruthBomb🛸  (Read 19474 times)
gabsale

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 06:23:09 PM

I truly value the honesty and direction of WOKEcash and the fact that there is plenty of opportunity for the community to join in and participate with pushing the boundaries and giving society a chance to become WOKE of their own methods.

I noticed some amazing movement on the exchange and it shows many of the people that have received the TruthBomb can really see the value and scarcity of being WOKE.

Is there anything we as a community can do to participate in the next phase of WOKE being more widely adopted or on more peoples radar?

I support the question, how can we support the woke community? The idea is brilliant and could be nice to support the project Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Kingn56 (OP)

Activity: 559
Merit: 508

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 03:03:03 PM

Thread updated to include coingecko listing, more to follow!  Smiley
heratys111

Activity: 164
Merit: 71

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 05:01:32 AM

Whoever is the whale [my guess is it can only be the dev] that likes to drastically manipulate or throttle up the inflation periodically should really lay off (or at least moderate / use the "reserve balance" when) staking their hoard.

Over the course of the past month, I've seen two occasions when the net-stake-weight jumps from the usual 1000 to 2000 or so to as high as 60 or 70-thousand -- he or she seems to have been at it again today.

Specifically, it can be seen in those wretched orange spikes at the block explorer's inflation chart: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/woke/#@inflation .   For instance, from this chart's timestamp of 7:26:12 today the coin supply was 103,774 WOKE and then at 17:51:12 it was 103,885 ... that is, 111 new WOKE were generated in 10.5 hours time.  When he or she isn't putting the pedal to the floor on the WOKE machine it has been otherwise increasing the WOKE-supply by approximately two per day.  Presumably the whale/dev can do this at the slightest whim and every other holder of the chain is subject to... for example... 462% inflation at the peak today (obviously this is a disincentive to everyone but the whale/dev -- unless he then turns and dumps the new largesse on the market to distribute it [artificially goosing the volume and generating income for the whale/dev but further diminishing the scarcity which would be a positive feature]).

One of the things this chain has going for it is it's presumably like a staking Unobtanium; that is, a low-numbered coin  However, WOKE theoretically will not find its footing and generate any kind of sustainable trading volume if is perceptible as only a cash-cow for the dev.  I recognize that he was probably concerned because there was the low trade-volume warning at the exchange... or maybe he needed some spare cash or something but there's also the potential for exit-scam risk or the dev dreaming of a lambo and taking it out on all other holders through massive inflation (Zimbabwe, Weimar-republic or Venezuela-style].  

Just for comparison and for the dev to see the holder's perspective: typically, a few hundred WOKE can earn one between roughly 0.15 and 0.25 WOKE per day when the net-stake-weight is roughly 2000 (and basically nothing when the weight is off the charts).  The only recourse the holder has is to dump or not push the price up (because of the manipulation-via-inflation risk).

▐▐▐▐ CrocodileCash ▐▐▐▐
Fast and cheap ^_^ ▐  Aggressive, non-hyperinflationary 12% PoS ("Strength in Basking") ▐  4.4 million current supply ▐  SHA-256 PoW -- Making old ASICs great again
Kingn56 (OP)

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 06:27:24 PM

Whoever is the whale [my guess is it can only be the dev] that likes to drastically manipulate or throttle up the inflation periodically should really lay off (or at least moderate / use the "reserve balance" when) staking their hoard.

Over the course of the past month, I've seen two occasions when the net-stake-weight jumps from the usual 1000 to 2000 or so to as high as 60 or 70-thousand -- he or she seems to have been at it again today.

Specifically, it can be seen in those wretched orange spikes at the block explorer's inflation chart: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/woke/#@inflation .   For instance, from this chart's timestamp of 7:26:12 today the coin supply was 103,774 WOKE and then at 17:51:12 it was 103,885 ... that is, 111 new WOKE were generated in 10.5 hours time.  When he or she isn't putting the pedal to the floor on the WOKE machine it has been otherwise increasing the WOKE-supply by approximately two per day.  Presumably the whale/dev can do this at the slightest whim and every other holder of the chain is subject to... for example... 462% inflation at the peak today (obviously this is a disincentive to everyone but the whale/dev -- unless he then turns and dumps the new largesse on the market to distribute it [artificially goosing the volume and generating income for the whale/dev but further diminishing the scarcity which would be a positive feature]).

One of the things this chain has going for it is it's presumably like a staking Unobtanium; that is, a low-numbered coin  However, WOKE theoretically will not find its footing and generate any kind of sustainable trading volume if is perceptible as only a cash-cow for the dev.  I recognize that he was probably concerned because there was the low trade-volume warning at the exchange... or maybe he needed some spare cash or something but there's also the potential for exit-scam risk or the dev dreaming of a lambo and taking it out on all other holders through massive inflation (Zimbabwe, Weimar-republic or Venezuela-style].  

Just for comparison and for the dev to see the holder's perspective: typically, a few hundred WOKE can earn one between roughly 0.15 and 0.25 WOKE per day when the net-stake-weight is roughly 2000 (and basically nothing when the weight is off the charts).  The only recourse the holder has is to dump or not push the price up (because of the manipulation-via-inflation risk).

Thank you for your concern and the information. I will have a bit of a meeting with some of the team/community and see if we can come up with a solution for this. As you may or may not know the way that coinage works on WOKE this is although a possibly annoying function of the coin is something that may occur at times in the near future. With us still in the distribution phase some members of the dev team still hold considerable amounts of coins. Something that can happen as we try to increase the number of blocks generated per day while our user count is low would thus cause the type of inflation you see momentarily. It could also be caused by people coming back from vacation and kicking back on the computer after a long hiatus. We are still working on how to best distribute these funds without having rash affects on the market or them getting into the hands of greedy Indians and continue to personally contact people we feel have a level of knowledge that we admire whom we subsequently airdorp coins to. To clarify your position on the large spikes of inflation, whether that whale was to stake everyday and keep it smooth for all holders or stake periodically the yearly inflation rate if all 100K coins are being staked would be roughly the same.

This is a short term thing that we are aware of and is not purposefully used to create high inflation although I can understand the frustration but rather it is done by members of the community and myself to ensure the blockchain has a average block-time that we is considered acceptable and smooth for users who do try to move/sell/buy coins, having one block an hour would not be good for anything. As time goes on this will begin to happen less and less as the dev teams holdings slowly decrease to a size in which they can not in any way sway the chain. We have already made considerable progress on this front but have yet to get where we see as acceptable.

The dynamics for a coin that is premined then airdropped with no PoW Mining or ICO is vastly different from what most in crypto are used too and because of this likely looks strange to many in the industry. This is the reason we decided to take things so slowly with woke as we want it to be sustainable and long-term. I have made mistakes before in crypto and learned from them using that knowledge to try and do things correctly this time. As this is something i do for fun while trading and living my own personal life it can take time to get this coin where many others are already at. If you have any other questions or concerns do not hesitate to let me know and I will gladly answer them for you.

I would also like to note that exchanges have also been a difficulty for us as we refuse to wash trade or pump fake volume/pay listing fees that would make WOKE look like a corporation in which it is not. We will continue to navigate this arena and do what we can where we can when we can as a community but until our slow growth hits certain levels of achievement only so much can be done by me personally to progress us on some of these fronts without it looking shady.

Thanks, KingN.

heratys111

Activity: 164
Merit: 71

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 03:22:59 AM

@ KingN

Thank you for the explanation and the assertion that you and your team are trying to keep the chain functioning through distributed staking.  As a positive, I do notice that several (3 to 5) nodes connect quite quickly when syncing the wallet.  I also recognize the situation where one doesn't stake for a few days and how that can significantly increase the network stake-weight once connected to the network again.

By the way, which PoS version does WOKE use (haven't really poked around at the code)?   There's a pretty in-depth article that goes into some of the techicalities here: http://earlz.net/view/2017/07/27/1904/the-missing-explanation-of-proof-of-stake-version (which I'm posting here simply because it is an informative, though technical, article).

▐▐▐▐ CrocodileCash ▐▐▐▐
Fast and cheap ^_^ ▐  Aggressive, non-hyperinflationary 12% PoS ("Strength in Basking") ▐  4.4 million current supply ▐  SHA-256 PoW -- Making old ASICs great again
Kingn56 (OP)

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 01:31:58 PM

@ KingN

Thank you for the explanation and the assertion that you and your team are trying to keep the chain functioning through distributed staking.  As a positive, I do notice that several (3 to 5) nodes connect quite quickly when syncing the wallet.  I also recognize the situation where one doesn't stake for a few days and how that can significantly increase the network stake-weight once connected to the network again.

By the way, which PoS version does WOKE use (haven't really poked around at the code)?   There's a pretty in-depth article that goes into some of the techicalities here: http://earlz.net/view/2017/07/27/1904/the-missing-explanation-of-proof-of-stake-version (which I'm posting here simply because it is an informative, though technical, article).

The WOKE chain is based off of a novacoin pow+pos fork which uses the Scrypt algorithm however the PoW part is disabled. PoW is not a viable solution for chains with small communities such as woke as unless you have serious hashing power it can make the chain easily susceptible to 51% attacks and cause a big mess.
Kingn56 (OP)

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 08:02:17 PM

Looks like cryptohub has been rekt, That's two dead exchanges now we have lived through.

I will update with more info once more is known and whether or not everything on it is lost or not.

If anyone in the community would like to start filling out request for a third exchange, now is the time! Smiley
n1que

Activity: 197
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 12:51:35 AM

Perfect time to abandone this project and starting a new one,
just like the old KingNCoin (KNC), which is dead now.

Kiss
Kingn56 (OP)

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 02:31:46 AM

WOKE Now live at Altmarkets

https://altmarkets.cc/market/BTC-WOKE

Thank you for the listing!  Smiley

We are doing a giveaway on twitter right now if anyone is interested in getting $WOKE! Smiley
Kingn56 (OP)

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 02:20:08 AM

Now that all giveaways are over, the remainder of coins that will be given out will be done in ways that require a higher level of intelligence for participation.

Two Online, Cryptographic themed puzzles have been created to test you.

The reward for the first puzzle is 2000.0 WOKE.

The Reward for the second puzzle is 5000.0 WOKE.

All information necessary for completion/regarding the puzzles can be found at:

https://twitter.com/DAlexandrian

http://www.woke.email

Good Luck.

Proof Of Rewards:

Reward 1: https://altexplorer.co/coin/woke/explorer/address/WZAkZkgDuPK3aJ9BoyjeZtPW1Uq7QSVNuU

Reward 2: https://altexplorer.co/coin/woke/explorer/address/WXD61LsURoHJ8c544pn9FavwwtbvgU64Rn
Kingn56 (OP)

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 11:49:39 PM

Working on getting some new exchanges up with woke, that bear market killed all three of the exchanges we used.

Also worth noting that the first portion of the puzzle was solved and a member of the community gained access and took the 2000.0 Reward.
A Hint so you can try to access this portion and attempt to get through puzzle two is: steghide

Thank you everyone and have a good day.
Kingn56 (OP)

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 07:00:14 PM

A new WOKE wallet has been released: V2.1.0

You will see massive graphical overhauls to the WOKE UI as well as a few minor changes to the codebase and some hyperlinks/buttons for ease of access to all of WOKEs utilities/websites/libraries.

We hope you guys enjoy!

Available for download at: https://wokecash.com/
Available for compiling at: https://github.com/ulandort/WOKEcash
gembitz

Activity: 1834
Merit: 639

*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 09:06:59 PM

Illuminati *confirmed*
 Cool Grin Wink
=====>

https://freiexchange.com/market/WOKE/BTC

©2021*MY POSTS ARE STRICTLY FOR NOVELTY AND/OR PRESERVATION/COLLECTING PURPOSES ONLY!*It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF #XTZ ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!
Kingn56 (OP)

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 02:26:52 PM

Illuminati *confirmed*
 Cool Grin Wink
=====>

https://freiexchange.com/market/WOKE/BTC

Thank you to frei!

Website and thread have been updated!

Enjoy trading.
Kingn56 (OP)

View Profile
November 18, 2019, 08:38:17 PM

We have Updated our website! Check it out!
Kingn56 (OP)

View Profile
November 19, 2019, 05:28:58 PM

An explorer update was pushed.
https://altexplorer.co/coin/woke
We are in talks with some providers and market makers to finally acquire market liquidity. More to come on that front soon!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  

Jump to: