Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 05:31:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 90 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🔥NUCLEUS VISION🔥 The Future of IoT and Retail⚡Harvard & MIT team🌟  (Read 54542 times)
CarlosCorreia

Activity: 728
Merit: 139

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 12:15:30 AM

Can I purchase Nuclues Vision nCash from here? https://etherdelta.com/#0xdf5853211e3ee6e6727285ff9afdda904fcc6c3a-ETH

I was in the telegram chat yesterday and they said that the ncash on Etherdelta is a fake contract so don't get scammed from buying them on ED. I I don't think the actual token is available for trading but you better to check for yourself on their telegram chat as they seem to be more active on that channel of communication. I am wondering also when is the ICO due to end, anyone here know by any chance? I better to to telegram and ask I guess lol.

How is this even possible to get a fake contract listed on Etherdelta??? I am very confused. Wouldn't it require someone working inside on etherdelta to list the token?  Isn't there any internal controls over what coins get listed on their website??? Someone help me out and explain... many thanks in advance.

There is no token listing on EtherDelta!

Every ERC20 token is tradable through EtherDelta SmartContract.
If you have Token Address you can trade in EtherDelta.

Someone just created one token ang give it the name nCash!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Arrrvin

Activity: 1148
Merit: 47

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 05:43:34 PM

coinsniperX

Activity: 404
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:56:56 PM

I have a strange feelings about this project, it's not clear, they even haven't the whitepaper but already reached hardcap and have almost 100k people in telegram group. Their bounty campaign still going, for what?) I can't say that it is a scam but it definitely something strange. I hope we will see detailed WP very soon and clear and detailed roadmap, and of course we all wait their first steps towards the main goals of this project.
coinsniperX

Activity: 404
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:58:31 PM

When can we join the token sale? Why would you close the whitelist? Just open for public
There will not be tokensale)) Hardcap already reached. Don't you even visit the site or telegram group?)
YLVolkoVa

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:51:44 PM

I have a strange feelings about this project, it's not clear, they even haven't the whitepaper but already reached hardcap and have almost 100k people in telegram group. Their bounty campaign still going, for what?) I can't say that it is a scam but it definitely something strange. I hope we will see detailed WP very soon and clear and detailed roadmap, and of course we all wait their first steps towards the main goals of this project.

In fact, now only promises, sales were closed to investors did not give the opportunity to buy anything even from the whitelist, what then to speak about bounty hunters, maybe in one year they will receive some kind of trifle!

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
g.m.tyshenk

Activity: 392
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 02:29:11 AM

I think big business retails is *VERY* interested in helping to develop nucleus vision quickly.  If you can do near real time tracking of customers that really is a huge business advantage.  I can  imagine going in to a large mall and by the time I  get to my favorite clothes store the clerk has already been alerted that I like pale blue shirts is a certain size (collar and sleeve length) and style.  And there might be an instant discount/sale price for me identified through the network. Like most people sometimes I am really busy and want to get in and out of a store due to many other errands.  No waiting around for a store clerk to help me out.  There are great benefits for business to use nucleus vision (they will increase sales).  I suspect a small group of businesses have ponied up a significant amount of funds to help develop this project.  Selling tokens to retail likely won't increase much their hardcap so they are moving ahead with the development. 
tiimothy

Activity: 396
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 02:51:05 AM

Nucleus Vision have reached Hardcap, but bounty program is ongoing.
I can not find the information when NUCLEUS.VISION bounty program  ends?

The developers do not pay much attention to their community, the rates from the beginning of the company are not counted and there is no information about the end, although the sale of the tokens was canceled already 3 weeks ago!

I would say they pay ZERO attantion to the community, This is a zombie thread. They have just come here to get the money from the community and now they don't care any more. They mentioned an airdrop for the community - no updates whatsoever even on that?
i don't find any news about when the bounty campaign will over.Whether it has finished?i hope the team can answer the questions.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
masterchef99

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 06:32:21 AM

Is there a spreadsheet to know those that qualified for the aidrop??
Arrrvin

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 06:46:48 AM

okinawa

Activity: 574
Merit: 259

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:56:19 AM

Yeah I agree with you there are too many red flags, It's really weird to see that they cancelled their ICO but the bounty is still open for new participants. We don't know anything about this project, they have an all star team with lots of famous people but they couldn't come up with a whitepaper ? This is so weird. There are lots of hype around this project so I think it will do good on exchange but in the long term I think it will dump hard.

Devrialemci

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 12:26:52 PM

Mates, a late-hour announcement from Nucleus was made stating that Airdrop assignments are finalized. There is not any information in the direction when they are going to be distributed, however. We have been waiting.
okinawa

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 02:05:04 PM

Mates, a late-hour announcement from Nucleus was made stating that Airdrop assignments are finalized. There is not any information in the direction when they are going to be distributed, however. We have been waiting.

Okay and do we know how much tokens they are going to distribute during the Airdrop ? I guess it will probably be somewhere around 5% of the total supply to 10%. I think the people who got in during the presale are going to put sell orders at a really high price, they know people really want to buy this coin and they can make x10 easily. This is going to be like the BAT token sale, where people who bought it will be able to sell it at a really high price.

masterchef99

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 02:19:59 PM

I was working with full energy before but it makes me sad that my problem is not solved so it makes me unhappy
okinawa

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 01:22:13 PM

I was working with full energy before but it makes me sad that my problem is not solved so it makes me unhappy

Are you talking about the bounty program ? You worked really hard for it right ? I agree with you the Nucleus Vision bounty is really weird, we don't have much information about it, no public spreadsheet or anything. And we don't know when it will end, they said it will continue even after it got list on an exchange this is really bizarre. I am glad I didn't join their signature progra they only gave like 5% of the total bounty pool.

masterchef99

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 02:57:46 PM

just noticed a lot of "red army" members in here who seem to be asking similar questions multiple times, they also seem like spam bots since they never reply to direct messages
Arrrvin

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 10:19:01 PM

Are you talking about the bounty program ? You worked really hard for it right ? I agree with you the Nucleus Vision bounty is really weird, we don't have much information about it, no public spreadsheet or anything. And we don't know when it will end, they said it will continue even after it got list on an exchange this is really bizarre. I am glad I didn't join their signature progra they only gave like 5% of the total bounty pool.

They actually do have a public spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1zbcZwcU5_no7wMNjgjcBccbu9wWlr71vsp8GnvuKJqw/edit#gid=1466515174

However the stakes are not filled in yet. I presume they will calculate everything afterwards. Lots of work for the bounty manager.
okinawa

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 03:21:37 AM

They actually do have a public spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1zbcZwcU5_no7wMNjgjcBccbu9wWlr71vsp8GnvuKJqw/edit#gid=1466515174

However the stakes are not filled in yet. I presume they will calculate everything afterwards. Lots of work for the bounty manager.

Yeah sorry my bad, they do have a public spreadsheet for the bounty program but looks like it is not updated. By the way, I just found this out but I don't know if it's accurate or not. It's the spreadsheet from Week 9 but I think the bounty is now in week 11
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Ik55CSrPXz_fzM5xxqgPPRkoKpJ9GXjU/view?usp=sharing
And there is no information on the content creation program, I can't find any stake in this spreadsheet from week 9.

Genovese

Activity: 284
Merit: 112

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 11:10:57 AM

Yeah I agree with you there are too many red flags, It's really weird to see that they cancelled their ICO but the bounty is still open for new participants. We don't know anything about this project, they have an all star team with lots of famous people but they couldn't come up with a whitepaper ? This is so weird. There are lots of hype around this project so I think it will do good on exchange but in the long term I think it will dump hard.

Yes, that's a real lot of conflicting signals. Either they have got some very big investor and have so decided to send everybody else (little investors etc) to hell, or there is some other dark secret which is determining their actions. Difficult to think at an outright scam, but who knows...

emanuelgunter

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 11:13:10 AM

Are you going to get listed on any exchange anytime soon?
shapeshiftscam

Activity: 609
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 11:13:15 AM

The team looks pretty strong because they are from Harverd and MIT, which is astonishing, we focus on the team, hard cap, and popularity, your project looks awesome and good.   Cheesy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 90 »
  Print  

Jump to: