Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:44:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🔥NUCLEUS VISION🔥 The Future of IoT and Retail⚡Harvard & MIT team🌟  (Read 54542 times)
vivavivu

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 10:57:22 PM

https://www.enbloc.media/, I read this site, and I liked the fact that it would all be in India, because they used the crypt.
International Blockchain Congress will attract many like-minded peoples and one place and many governments are also supporting it in India. I think they could make a huge change in the thinking of the people about crypto and tell them the advantages of it. In the situations like RBI ban on crypto in India, this conference can make a huge change and also give some great investors to the Nucleus Vision project.
Yeah i completely agreed with you. Nowdays RBI wants to ban cryptocurrency in india but i think this conference will helps to not ban cryptocurrency in our country.This is really very good idea by Congress and it will helps to all poeple and also give them profits.
Not just in your country, but it can be a way of influencing others to know and value more about cryptos, International Blockchain Congress can be used as a way of giving more chance for a better future of cryptos.
Have a lot of changing at future now and we have can expected new solution for future? Yes, i hope it will occurs with Nucleu vision.
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:06:06 PM

https://www.enbloc.media/, I read this site, and I liked the fact that it would all be in India, because they used the crypt.
International Blockchain Congress will attract many like-minded peoples and one place and many governments are also supporting it in India. I think they could make a huge change in the thinking of the people about crypto and tell them the advantages of it. In the situations like RBI ban on crypto in India, this conference can make a huge change and also give some great investors to the Nucleus Vision project.
Yeah i completely agreed with you. Nowdays RBI wants to ban cryptocurrency in india but i think this conference will helps to not ban cryptocurrency in our country.This is really very good idea by Congress and it will helps to all poeple and also give them profits.
Not just in your country, but it can be a way of influencing others to know and value more about cryptos, International Blockchain Congress can be used as a way of giving more chance for a better future of cryptos.
Nucleus Vision have explored to various enrichments of the crypto economy and have also published all the end to end information through whitepapers, you can even take a look for better underatanding.
Subsqueprot

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:25:57 PM

Hey, team.
It's a crypto interchange is very good. Unblemished approach, attentive design!
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 11:28:42 PM

Conferences and events is actually  what determine the effectiveness of a team on their project it helps expand their idea effectively am definitely attending this one since is close i hope to find a good seat

Janeterrekg

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:48:44 PM

The project team is very active. Once a week, news on development, a new contract, expansion of cooperation regularly comes. It is very good. Continue to work just as effectively!

Yes the team working the project actively. It is one of the important thing  to do in order to be  successful in their project. Hope the team continue to do it and keep on updating  about the project.
Nucleus vision team is choosen by the administration and appointed experienced professionals for handling all the attributes and fixing all the bugs without delay.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:58:56 PM
Last edit: June 21, 2018, 12:15:29 AM by ishinn99

Roadmap sounds fine. The live data feed on the side doesn‘t really move. So it’s not live?

We still need to wait for more updates about this project even if it existed for a while now, I am sure the team is doing their best to make their features functions well upon launching, maybe the live data feed is also in a beta status or maybe it needs some updates too.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
wledgewil

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 12:20:06 AM

Roadmap sounds fine. The live data feed on the side doesn‘t really move. So it’s not live?
I think that your observation on the matter has a point as the live feed is not being constantly updated,causing this issue.
There may be a junk or a bug that is causing the platform, dev teams are currently working on he bugs and analyzing that may easiy get updated.
nikki4

Activity: 496
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:14:20 AM

I think that your observation on the matter has a point as the live feed is not being constantly updated,causing this issue.
There may be a junk or a bug that is causing the platform, dev teams are currently working on he bugs and analyzing that may easiy get updated.
The believe that the team Nucleus will work on this and make a solution as soon as possible. Bugs is just a common to a project platform especially to the one that is only on its beginning and starting to find its way to adopt the way of life here in the crypto currency community. And Nucleus Vision are clearly striving on its way for the future of IoT and Retail industry.
Jesusghergo

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:43:39 AM

Influencing is not actually as per the intentional attribute of Nucleus Vision parametre we explain about the project potential and that brings more response automatically.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 05:02:35 AM

I wonder why so many people referring to https://www.enbloc.media/ instead of https://nucleus.vision/ ? Is it their new website? Please let me know about this guys.
FourByfour

Activity: 350

D.U.G

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 05:28:07 AM

I hope that they already have solutions for the problems because this might give negative impressions to  the  people and update us more.

RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 05:51:44 AM

The project team is very active. Once a week, news on development, a new contract, expansion of cooperation regularly comes. It is very good. Continue to work just as effectively!

Yes the team working the project actively. It is one of the important thing  to do in order to be  successful in their project. Hope the team continue to do it and keep on updating  about the project.
Really? Then it is a good thing to see that the team working on the project carefully and actively answer all these curious questions and discussions.
traveler007

Activity: 840

ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 06:32:03 AM

Their technology ready already? I see that they have partnership with some real companies. Tokens can be using now in real life?

Leading Indian clothing retail chain Globus Stores Pvt Ltd has announced a partnership with Nucleus Vision to know their customer pulse through our proprietary ION sensor technology. Retailers can access the data of consumers who make a purchase, but not that of those who don’t. Having said that, retailers are missing the cut in turning the latter into their customers. Confident of Nucleus Vision’s potential to resolve this problem, Globus signed a partnership agreement.

https://medium.com/@NucleusVision/nucleus-vision-partners-with-a-leading-indian-clothing-retail-chain-9964dd84f56a

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
Semaj123

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:47:13 AM

Well, that is a good thing to know so that their platform will be fully developed and can offer a better services to the user. I also think that the team continue to find more great ideas and hopefully they can unearth something that can help more about their platform.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:54:39 AM

Enblock media making conference about cryptocurrencies & you are also joining as I know.so what are your plan  into  this conference related to your development?

Probably the usual deal that happens, just meet and greet, trying to convince some noobs with a lot of money to spare to invest in the coin and stuff
Hullo

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:55:25 AM

Environment for cryptocurrencies is highly suitable in India also big market for projects to compete for. Nucleus Vision can become pioneer in digital currencies being one of the most active projects working on Indian markets. They have good partnership because they are people with good connections and more partnerships with existed business have yet to come in future.
4p0l4k4y

Activity: 448

Virtual Assistant | Remote Admin Support

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:35:58 AM

I wonder why so many people referring to https://www.enbloc.media/ instead of https://nucleus.vision/ ? Is it their new website? Please let me know about this guys.
Nucleus project is not affiliated with https://www.enbloc.media or the 2018 International Bitcoin Congress, however know crypto and bussiness icons are mentioned to be attending the said event. Maybe the members are just trying to find out if nucleus team will also be attending.

I help small and medium business owners increase brand awareness by creating engaging content, customer support, managing email marketing, and implementing automation.
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 12:48:43 PM

Enblock media making conference about cryptocurrencies & you are also joining as I know.so what are your plan  into  this conference related to your development?

Probably the usual deal that happens, just meet and greet, trying to convince some noobs with a lot of money to spare to invest in the coin and stuff

At least the team tried to make some great effort to market their platform. Chances happens only once especially the big one and this is why the team hoping for their best. Also, guest and speakers are crypto enthusiast so there will be a lot of information that they can really learned some good stuff.
Srinivas-Bi

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 01:12:32 PM

I hope this idea becomes a great profit. Informed job, riveting results, brilliant design.
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 01:38:26 PM

I think isn't present, most likely the Nucleus developer is somehow connected with the congress and perhaps will go there. Time rumors such have gone, probably so it also is. Shortly we will know about it.

Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »
  Print  

Jump to: