Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 08:19:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🔥NUCLEUS VISION🔥 The Future of IoT and Retail⚡Harvard & MIT team🌟  (Read 54542 times)
Coinsher

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 01:40:40 PM

Roadmap sounds fine. The live data feed on the side doesn‘t really move. So it’s not live?
I think that your observation on the matter has a point as the live feed is not being constantly updated,causing this issue.
There may be a junk or a bug that is causing the platform, dev teams are currently working on he bugs and analyzing that may easiy get updated.
I hope that they already have solutions for the problems because this might give negative impressions to  the  people and update us more.
Same here. I would be glad if the team can immediately fixed this problems so that more people especially investors will likely to joined and invest on this project. And it can also gained good feedbacks and impressions from all crypto enthusiast that will lead to for the betterment of the platform.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:06:09 PM

is this project Is still alive? I see negative dynamics that every day it's only falling , it seems like there are no good news at all...
Perhaps the team decided to resume the project and launch it again. But I flipped through the information and did not notice anything like that, but I still hope so.

News always seems worse when markets are down. Its a good project but a very ambitious one. This will not be finished soon, but I think if they pull this off it'll be a multibillion dollar project
That's really what it is! I really hope that the team will not leave the project if the market falls even more. Because a lot of people start buying when the market falls.
VVginial

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:07:55 PM

Roadmap sounds fine. The live data feed on the side doesn‘t really move. So it’s not live?

Road map might SOUND fine but are you 100% sure that they will actually bother to follow the roadmap? Cause most projects never seem to do that
jessmem

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:08:43 PM

The road map is not detailed, but I think that changes and corrections will be made to it, which will make the project meaningful.
Slashoon

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:48:21 PM

This project is really a lot of readers in reality, I think that they can easily find new investors who will help to implement all the plans.
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:46:39 PM

I think that your observation on the matter has a point as the live feed is not being constantly updated,causing this issue.
There may be a junk or a bug that is causing the platform, dev teams are currently working on he bugs and analyzing that may easiy get updated.
I hope that they already have solutions for the problems because this might give negative impressions to  the  people and update us more.

I am sure that the team is doing their best to fix this problems, besides there is no perfect project. Each of the project undergo or shall we say encounter this thing which is normal. Let just give time for the team to fix it. I do hope that the team will  keep on updating and be more a tive.
Stiveslash

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:50:26 PM

https://www.enbloc.media/, I read this site, and I liked the fact that it would all be in India, because they used the crypt.
International Blockchain Congress will attract many like-minded peoples and one place and many governments are also supporting it in India. I think they could make a huge change in the thinking of the people about crypto and tell them the advantages of it. In the situations like RBI ban on crypto in India, this conference can make a huge change and also give some great investors to the Nucleus Vision project.
Yeah i completely agreed with you. Nowdays RBI wants to ban cryptocurrency in india but i think this conference will helps to not ban cryptocurrency in our country.This is really very good idea by Congress and it will helps to all poeple and also give them profits.
Not just in your country, but it can be a way of influencing others to know and value more about cryptos, International Blockchain Congress can be used as a way of giving more chance for a better future of cryptos.
Influencing is not actually as per the intentional attribute of Nucleus Vision parametre we explain about the project potential and that brings more response automatically.
Yes, what you say shows all the seriousness of the project, but here's what's really interesting how all this will be realized.

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
gummam

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:56:12 PM

The amount of the minimum investment is, unfortunately, not always possible to invest the desired amount
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:40:05 PM

This problems are random happened to the project. Still need to be assisted as soon as possible beacuse it's treu that it may affect the total project impression. Hopefully this will solve before ut worsen.
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 05:03:27 PM

Nucleus explored to various technology mechanisms and has built the world's first IOT based contactless identification system over block chain, while building the largest universal loyalty program using crypto-currency.
reck1ess

Activity: 350
Merit: 30

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 05:05:21 PM

The road map is not detailed, but I think that changes and corrections will be made to it, which will make the project meaningful.
Actually there is a website that they are currently working on. That website will contain their detailed road map and more. So let's be patient for them to build the website as soon as possible.

Janeterrekg

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 05:27:04 PM

Actually there is a website that they are currently working on. That website will contain their detailed road map and more. So let's be patient for them to build the website as soon as possible.
It is essential to explore more in detail about nucleus vision its solutions enables retail brands around the world to build and execute a customer focused shopping experience that leverages data from both in-person and outline channels.
strayCat

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 05:31:43 PM

I've tested all the details of your plan and everything is actually very useful!
 Good luck all!
hxmsam

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 05:47:05 PM

I wonder why so many people referring to https://www.enbloc.media/ instead of https://nucleus.vision/ ? Is it their new website? Please let me know about this guys.
I think isn't present, most likely the Nucleus developer is somehow connected with the congress and perhaps will go there. Time rumors such have gone, probably so it also is. Shortly we will know about it.
The first time I see these sites. I did not even see anything like that, so that they were mentioned somewhere. It seems to me that there is no connection between them. Although I wait until the administrators answer, maybe they know something.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 05:55:30 PM

Agree the website is still on process and progressing. If everything will be done I am sure that this help many of us that wanted to know more about the project that written in the website. Hopefully they can finished the arrangements and details for the satisfactions of the supporters and investors.
TeraBite
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 06:15:53 PM

The amount of the minimum investment is, unfortunately, not always possible to invest the desired amount

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/nucleus-vision/#markets

There is no minimum amount requirement to invest this is under development and trading is also active. You can invest what you can afford to put on hodl for long term maybe I missed your point of view so you can explain if are asking something different than that.

MEGATRON  -  THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION       
                        WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER         LAUNCH EVENT        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN                 
Hanpixiry

Activity: 35

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 06:24:21 PM

Hey team! Looking forward for more updates! Clear-cut website, irreproachable project.
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 06:51:55 PM

I wonder why so many people referring to https://www.enbloc.media/ instead of https://nucleus.vision/ ? Is it their new website? Please let me know about this guys.
I think isn't present, most likely the Nucleus developer is somehow connected with the congress and perhaps will go there. Time rumors such have gone, probably so it also is. Shortly we will know about it.
The first time I see these sites. I did not even see anything like that, so that they were mentioned somewhere. It seems to me that there is no connection between them. Although I wait until the administrators answer, maybe they know something.
probably this is some kind of mistake, maybe these people made a mistake and wrote here is not the address of the site, or they just do not understand what they are talking about. In any case, we must wait for the comment from the developers.
BrianEdwards

Activity: 35

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:15:32 PM

Seems very good! A rather interesting business, very well project.  Good luck all!
us11csalyer

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 08:41:14 PM

The believe that the team Nucleus will work on this and make a solution as soon as possible. Bugs is just a common to a project platform especially to the one that is only on its beginning and starting to find its way to adopt the way of life here in the crypto currency community. And Nucleus Vision are clearly striving on its way for the future of IoT and Retail industry.
Yes that is true and therefore I agree with your opinion as these issues need some time to get a right feedback to improve and debug the problem.

Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »
  Print  

Jump to: