Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:37:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🔥NUCLEUS VISION🔥 The Future of IoT and Retail⚡Harvard & MIT team🌟  (Read 54542 times)
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 08:55:16 PM

Their technology ready already? I see that they have partnership with some real companies. Tokens can be using now in real life?

Leading Indian clothing retail chain Globus Stores Pvt Ltd has announced a partnership with Nucleus Vision to know their customer pulse through our proprietary ION sensor technology. Retailers can access the data of consumers who make a purchase, but not that of those who don’t. Having said that, retailers are missing the cut in turning the latter into their customers. Confident of Nucleus Vision’s potential to resolve this problem, Globus signed a partnership agreement.

https://medium.com/@NucleusVision/nucleus-vision-partners-with-a-leading-indian-clothing-retail-chain-9964dd84f56a
If this official statement, then most likely so it also is also tokens will be used in real life. A question only in time of realization of it and what branches will be involved in it.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
sathvik112

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:08:24 PM

The road map is not detailed, but I think that changes and corrections will be made to it, which will make the project meaningful.
Actually there is a website that they are currently working on. That website will contain their detailed road map and more. So let's be patient for them to build the website as soon as possible.
Agree the website is still on process and progressing. If everything will be done I am sure that this help many of us that wanted to know more about the project that written in the website. Hopefully they can finished the arrangements and details for the satisfactions of the supporters and investors.
Nucleus have clearly set a vision and commotment with a proper planning and it also explained in detail about all the information in their white papers.
Rogers-Billy

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:27:18 PM

I think this plan is very nice and cool.
Assured logo,  detailed and profitable website, blameless results.
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 10:38:31 PM

The road map is not detailed, but I think that changes and corrections will be made to it, which will make the project meaningful.
Actually there is a website that they are currently working on. That website will contain their detailed road map and more. So let's be patient for them to build the website as soon as possible.
After their bounty distribution and hunters dumping here and there i think now is the best time to join in and obtain some tokens before it becomes late hopefully hodl for about two month when works is starting to pay off and dev are out with mostly working prototype

negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:41:58 PM

Do you trade your token on the exchange? Since I see that the project has already started its work for a long time, but nothing is written for the token. Could you tell me completely for your token?

Yes, Their token is available on exchanges and on Binance you can check on coinmarketcap by just typing the name. I remember that token sale finish so quickly because they have ready product that can be used by retailers, I got toekn from airdrop.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:22:05 PM

Do you trade your token on the exchange? Since I see that the project has already started its work for a long time, but nothing is written for the token. Could you tell me completely for your token?

Yes, Their token is available on exchanges and on Binance you can check on coinmarketcap by just typing the name. I remember that token sale finish so quickly because they have ready product that can be used by retailers, I got toekn from airdrop.

Me too, I received some free tokens in the airdrop and it has already a value in the market. This project already proved its worth and they keep improving and reaching their goals fulfill all their plans and road map.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:28:25 PM

Yes, it is around $0.015 per each NCASH. And the volume at exchange NCASH have good liquidity, so that you can trading them easy at Binance or others exchange.
ritsel02

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:56:28 PM

Enblock media making conference about cryptocurrencies & you are also joining as I know.so what are your plan  into  this conference related to your development?

Probably the usual deal that happens, just meet and greet, trying to convince some noobs with a lot of money to spare to invest in the coin and stuff

At least the team tried to make some great effort to market their platform. Chances happens only once especially the big one and this is why the team hoping for their best. Also, guest and speakers are crypto enthusiast so there will be a lot of information that they can really learned some good stuff.
It might be a small step to their success in the crypto field, having this king of conference will help them boost their idea with the help of other people there that will be willing to listen and advice new projects on what to do and what not to do.
goldz1star

Activity: 38

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 12:11:41 AM

I joined this business. I'm interested to look how the founders implement the plan.
 Good luck.
Jesusghergo

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:17:56 AM

Roadmap sounds fine. The live data feed on the side doesn‘t really move. So it’s not live?
I think that your observation on the matter has a point as the live feed is not being constantly updated,causing this issue.
There may be a junk or a bug that is causing the platform, dev teams are currently working on he bugs and analyzing that may easiy get updated.
The believe that the team Nucleus will work on this and make a solution as soon as possible. Bugs is just a common to a project platform especially to the one that is only on its beginning and starting to find its way to adopt the way of life here in the crypto currency community. And Nucleus Vision are clearly striving on its way for the future of IoT and Retail industry.
Yes that is true and therefore I agree with your opinion as these issues need some time to get a right feedback to improve and debug the problem.
Nucleus even uses blockchain, sensors, data and intelligent anysis to create automatic solutions that generate customer loyalty. Their developers keenly priortize all bugs and bring an immediate fix.
Jeffery Perry

Activity: 21

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:57:07 AM

Good day fellows. I think that this project is rather a lucrative investment at the present time.
nikki4

Activity: 496

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:34:09 AM

Now the current status of the retail industry is seeing a rapid transformation, with The Internet of Things (IoT) solutions. And with this project, the Nucleus Vision will make an impact not only in the retail industry but also in connection with the crypto currency community to provide a better an creative solutions that will generate customer loyalty. Hoping this project will keep up progressing.
PwrLeveld

Activity: 336

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:44:40 AM

Nucleus idea is a good example for the blockchain platform for the public to be able to recognize more the good benefits of this. By the way. Where is this company based? What country?

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
BrianEdwards

Activity: 35

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:49:28 AM

I wish that the project will satisfy all that has been planned!
 Good luck team!
unemployed

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 03:27:41 AM

Nucleus explored to various technology mechanisms and has built the world's first IOT based contactless identification system over block chain, while building the largest universal loyalty program using crypto-currency.

They have different features in their project as I have visited their site and read the whitepaper. The project will also in the support of financial, goods like stores, identification of customers and other more.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
4p0l4k4y

Activity: 448

Virtual Assistant | Remote Admin Support

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:35:04 AM

Now the current status of the retail industry is seeing a rapid transformation, with The Internet of Things (IoT) solutions. And with this project, the Nucleus Vision will make an impact not only in the retail industry but also in connection with the crypto currency community to provide a better an creative solutions that will generate customer loyalty. Hoping this project will keep up progressing.
What I would like to understand is on how will this benefit the retail industry business by using thier concept of application. Maybe they can share some additional information regarding that matter.

I help small and medium business owners increase brand awareness by creating engaging content, customer support, managing email marketing, and implementing automation.
SeanSa

Activity: 27

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:40:09 AM

I'm interested on this idea. I will wait this to see what is going to take place!
 Good luck all.
jessmem

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 05:22:30 AM

It is essential to explore more in detail about nucleus vision its solutions enables retail brands around the world to build and execute a customer focused shopping experience that leverages data from both in-person and outline channels.
Yes, I agree with the swami, because the most important thing is how to study the project that would make up any opinion.
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 06:10:28 AM

Nucleus explored to various technology mechanisms and has built the world's first IOT based contactless identification system over block chain, while building the largest universal loyalty program using crypto-currency.

They have different features in their project as I have visited their site and read the whitepaper. The project will also in the support of financial, goods like stores, identification of customers and other more.
Yes, that's why I really love Nucleus Vision project since their whitepaper has explained to me so much how does the project looks like and how does it work.
mindredsoul

Activity: 26

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 06:30:57 AM

im super excited about the enbloc.media conference in august guys! jehan chu, ian balina, miko matsumura, etc.
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »
  Print  

Jump to: