Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:02:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🔥NUCLEUS VISION🔥 The Future of IoT and Retail⚡Harvard & MIT team🌟  (Read 54540 times)
NucleousVision

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:27:41 PM

Good afternoon. You’re doing the great job, I think. Do you plan to create an app for your system?

Thank you for your question.  We have special app for retailers we work with. At the moment, there is no need to create application for users. If our team decides to release the application, we will immediately notify our community.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
galambo

Activity: 966
Merit: 311

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:51:47 PM

Looking forward for more updates!
Amazing idea, acquainted approach!  Good luck all!
Its still very early to recognize thier individual succeess but I think they are on thier way to get thier. Nucleus is a very uniwue project and you will also appreciate the details written on thier roadmap.
Yes, Nucleus Vision has a capable roadmap and also great whitepaper which gives good knowledge about the project and its vision. They also have an expert team for development and marketing of the project with great partners involved with the project. I think this project is well organized and has potential to grow in the daily upgrading technology. They have a very futuristic vision which will surely lead them to huge success.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:59:34 PM
Last edit: June 22, 2018, 04:24:25 PM by vickycoin05

Now the current status of the retail industry is seeing a rapid transformation, with The Internet of Things (IoT) solutions. And with this project, the Nucleus Vision will make an impact not only in the retail industry but also in connection with the crypto currency community to provide a better an creative solutions that will generate customer loyalty. Hoping this project will keep up progressing.
Same here. I hope that the team behind Nucleus Vision will be able to deliver and provide some innovative and effective ways to make the retail industry more close to cryptocurrency world. Because it can help for the betterment of bitcoin and all other altcoins to be recognized by all people especially to all businessmen around the world.

All in all the team must implement all their goals so that a lot of people will be encourage to support the project and at the same time increases its popularity.
Exactly the project goals and plans will be the guidelines to make the project more impressive and attractive. The guide is an indication that the team members are  well manage and has the best  obeying attitude towards success.  If they will pursue what they started they will achieve victory.
aquacharls

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:01:02 PM

NCASH (Nucleus Vision's token) was listed today on the India's leading crypto exchange - ZEBPAY!
WhiteRed44

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:23:10 PM

In which industries do you think to introduce your system and where will it get better?
I think one of the best way this system may be used in HoReCa. Choosing types of foods, preferences in living conditions for hotels, etc. You come to a restaurant, and the cook already knows that you are vegan or you are allergic to lactose. That would great step forward in service!
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:23:50 PM

Do you trade your token on the exchange? Since I see that the project has already started its work for a long time, but nothing is written for the token. Could you tell me completely for your token?

Yes, Their token is available on exchanges and on Binance you can check on coinmarketcap by just typing the name. I remember that token sale finish so quickly because they have ready product that can be used by retailers, I got toekn from airdrop.

Yeah, bought their token on Binance a few days ago. 450. Now there isn't to much motion up, but after IBC it might go up. Project has a great perspectives, hope they will be successful!  Wink
Excellent! Say what you bought on Binance, I'll go too, look at how much I can get the project tokens, because it seems to me that everything will be just fine with the project! Thank you!
We can buy it at some others exchange, but main market of Nucleus is Bianance. And price is so cheaps, we can hold more amount of NCASH with this price (~$0.015/NCASH Smiley
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:33:43 PM

In which industries do you think to introduce your system and where will it get better?
I think one of the best way this system may be used in HoReCa. Choosing types of foods, preferences in living conditions for hotels, etc. You come to a restaurant, and the cook already knows that you are vegan or you are allergic to lactose. That would great step forward in service!

The Internet of things (IoT) is already present in retail stores, buildings, homes, cars, phones and devices on our bodies and Nucleus Vision is extremely focusing on the advanced digital retail innovative infrastructure.
NucleousVision

Activity: 3

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:40:32 PM

The Internet of things (IoT) is already present in retail stores, buildings, homes, cars, phones and devices on our bodies and Nucleus Vision is extremely focusing on the advanced digital retail innovative infrastructure.

Yes, thank you! You answered for us Smiley Of course, our main goal is the widespread introduction to retail trade and to help people faster and easier get the goods they want.
RayXX18

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:47:11 PM

Do you trade your token on the exchange? Since I see that the project has already started its work for a long time, but nothing is written for the token. Could you tell me completely for your token?

Yes, Their token is available on exchanges and on Binance you can check on coinmarketcap by just typing the name. I remember that token sale finish so quickly because they have ready product that can be used by retailers, I got toekn from airdrop.

Yeah, bought their token on Binance a few days ago. 450. Now there isn't to much motion up, but after IBC it might go up. Project has a great perspectives, hope they will be successful!  Wink
Excellent! Say what you bought on Binance, I'll go too, look at how much I can get the project tokens, because it seems to me that everything will be just fine with the project! Thank you!
We can buy it at some others exchange, but main market of Nucleus is Bianance. And price is so cheaps, we can hold more amount of NCASH with this price (~$0.015/NCASH Smiley

NCASH is even cheaper now on Binance! $0.0013 per piece. Now we can hold even more amount of NCASH
Stiveslash

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:52:02 PM

I liked the project, but what about the developers, I found very little about them, and what kind of work experience do they have at all?

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
Slashoon

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 04:20:58 PM

the coin is traded on known exchanges, I think that there is every chance that the price will increase over time.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 04:35:19 PM

I liked the project, but what about the developers, I found very little about them, and what kind of work experience do they have at all?
I noticed the same thing but in the first page of this thread there are few  infor of them. I wish we could read some new details and informations about them. Well I think the team are in the process of arranging things on how it needs to be arranged. Maybe for next few days they will release vedio presentation with all the information of whole project team.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 04:37:30 PM

https://www.enbloc.media/, I read this site, and I liked the fact that it would all be in India, because they used the crypt.
As it is a crypto related conference & good on though,theu should join the conference.They can easily promote their project & also can earn some good investor through it
damniatx_

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 06:47:21 PM

NCASH is even cheaper now on Binance! $0.0013 per piece. Now we can hold even more amount of NCASH
Yes you are right. Due to this huge deep all coins price go to very law and it's also effect on the price of NCASH and therefore it price decreased.so i suggest you to if possible then buy more and more NCASH beacause it price will soon go the moon.
it's true, in fact, it's now a very good time to buy coins. The more you buy, the more benefits you can get in the future. In principle, this is a natural phenomenon.
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:45:47 PM

The platform would probably be much more useful in the coming future especially the cryptos are becoming rampant. People started to get more interest in it which means that this project has the bigger chance to be more successful. If they continue to make more innovations then they can really give more services to the society.
reck1ess

Activity: 350
Merit: 30

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:27:47 PM

I only have two questions. When will be the roadmap be updated? and ofcourse the new website to be developed? Im not rushing anyone, just asking because im so excited to see more of this project.

TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 10:35:09 PM

If they can actually put it together it will be a bummer and considering how cheap price is now i think it will be a great investment later since virtually the team are actively working on it

bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:51:52 PM

Roadmap sounds fine. The live data feed on the side doesn‘t really move. So it’s not live?
Always pay attention to specific actions of team and only from this put the opinion on the project. Documents as a rule don't bear anything sensible, it is just marketing.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Semaj123

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:52:11 PM

If they can actually put it together it will be a bummer and considering how cheap price is now i think it will be a great investment later since virtually the team are actively working on it

Then this is somehow a platform that needs to be worthy to invest with, it is because it has lot of benefits that we can actually get. I am just curious to know more about this IOT and probably I will try to find more about this information.
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:55:42 PM

Roadmap sounds fine. The live data feed on the side doesn‘t really move. So it’s not live?
Always pay attention to specific actions of team and only from this put the opinion on the project. Documents as a rule don't bear anything sensible, it is just marketing.
Yes the team working the project actively. It is one of the important thing  to do in order to be  successful in their project. Hope the team continue to do it and keep on updating  about the project.
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »
  Print  

Jump to: