Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 02:34:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🔥NUCLEUS VISION🔥 The Future of IoT and Retail⚡Harvard & MIT team🌟  (Read 54540 times)
Berry-Tom

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 04:19:07 PM

The idea will be successful. Classy website, a rather interesting plan!  Good luck team!
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
hxmsam

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 04:59:49 PM

I noticed that as soon as they began to pay bounties, they immediately stopped paying payments for the airdrop. Will the tokens for the airdrop be continued or are they already finished?
Maybe there's another time for the airdrops or the bounty payments has not been finish to distribute to its ethereum holder participants. The price was dump that hard and it may get more when the airdrops has been distributed.

The airdrop and bounty distribution is already completed, this is what the admin said on their telegram channel. So weakhand already dumped their coins that they got it for free.
I am surprised to people why they don't study information about the project which directly here and is written, is in black and white stated here that airdrop has come to the end for a long time. Or there were some prerequisites because of which you have asked a question concerning it?

People NEVER read the rules or anything similar. You gotta learn that early otherwise you'll suffer. It's the same in real life too and not just in BTT
This is a very common mistake among all users who want to learn about the project, the easiest way is to read all the information yourself, and then if something is not clear, you can already ask.
FlipCh

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 05:12:04 PM

It seems of this business will be better in the offing. Classy job, plausible design, a rather interesting idea.  Good luck devs.
funchiestz

Activity: 1134
Merit: 342

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 05:22:10 PM

He could not keep the market entry he started well. The FUD news affected NCASH's course very badly. Actually I had a much higher expectation about the project, but I guess this will never happen.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 05:22:43 PM

This project is finally getting more potential and momentum as many people are recognising this very project.
I believe it already has potential in the first place, what is probably needed to do is how to promote the project more effectively, but I thinks there is nothing to worry.
Agree, the project is still in promotional stage, this is one of the most eye keeping stage. Where in the team should think more better ideas than the other projects. The must more ahead to reach their goals and plans. So this is where team most fucos as of this time. How to promote and market the project to the public.
mr.charming

Activity: 380

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 05:25:08 PM

Do you trade your token on the exchange? Since I see that the project has already started its work for a long time, but nothing is written for the token. Could you tell me completely for your token?

Yes, Their token is available on exchanges and on Binance you can check on coinmarketcap by just typing the name. I remember that token sale finish so quickly because they have ready product that can be used by retailers, I got toekn from airdrop.

Yeah, bought their token on Binance a few days ago. 450. Now there isn't to much motion up, but after IBC it might go up. Project has a great perspectives, hope they will be successful!  Wink
Excellent! Say what you bought on Binance, I'll go too, look at how much I can get the project tokens, because it seems to me that everything will be just fine with the project! Thank you!
We can buy it at some others exchange, but main market of Nucleus is Bianance. And price is so cheaps, we can hold more amount of NCASH with this price (~$0.015/NCASH Smiley

NCASH is even cheaper now on Binance! $0.0013 per piece. Now we can hold even more amount of NCASH
Yes you are right. Due to this huge deep all coins price go to very law and it's also effect on the price of NCASH and therefore it price decreased.so i suggest you to if possible then buy more and more NCASH beacause it price will soon go the moon.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 08:47:38 PM

I noticed that as soon as they began to pay bounties, they immediately stopped paying payments for the airdrop. Will the tokens for the airdrop be continued or are they already finished?
Maybe there's another time for the airdrops or the bounty payments has not been finish to distribute to its ethereum holder participants. The price was dump that hard and it may get more when the airdrops has been distributed.

The airdrop and bounty distribution is already completed, this is what the admin said on their telegram channel. So weakhand already dumped their coins that they got it for free.

i have received my rewards too, but i think i will hold my token until around 6 months, the team still build this project. I think this is promising project.
Many people reading this branch have earned the rewards on aidrop, however whether is here such who still believes in growth of a token and still holds them at itself on wallets?

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 09:00:11 PM

When a project has a history, such a project is trusted more and accordingly it is easier to find the required amount for the continuation of the project.
Yeah you can trust this project.but this project need to more update about their plan & developers should develop their project to get interest from the investors & clients
Agree, you can trust the project. It's just a matter of time before you can give your fully trust. The project is still on stage of progress we can expect more from the team for next few days. Let's be more patient and positive everything will be better for the right time.
Yes. Let's wait for the team to give new updates and announcements for Nucleus project since they are so much busy right now in marketing and promoting the project. And all we can do now is to continue in supporting and be optimistic with this one because I know that there is something good for thos who will wait.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
Janeterrekg

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 09:09:03 PM

i have received my rewards too, but i think i will hold my token until around 6 months, the team still build this project. I think this is promising project.
Many people reading this branch have earned the rewards on aidrop, however whether is here such who still believes in growth of a token and still holds them at itself on wallets?
I believe Nucleys Vision have a time line for distributing Airdrop and bounty tokens also thave to take care of various bounty concerns so let us wait for their announcements.
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 09:30:42 PM

This project is finally getting more potential and momentum as many people are recognising this very project.
I believe it already has potential in the first place, what is probably needed to do is how to promote the project more effectively, but I thinks there is nothing to worry.
Agree, the project is still in promotional stage, this is one of the most eye keeping stage. Where in the team should think more better ideas than the other projects. The must more ahead to reach their goals and plans. So this is where team most fucos as of this time. How to promote and market the project to the public.
The best idea is to keep the platform updated and keep working on bringing a better and finished prototype and i think that would prove their worthiness in the long run and more values to their tokens

wledgewil

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 09:59:55 PM

The best idea is to keep the platform updated and keep working on bringing a better and finished prototype and i think that would prove their worthiness in the long run and more values to their tokens
Working on the plans and launching the various mechanisms will cherish the project in a successful manner however it is responsibility to share the updates.
ritsel02

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 10:19:10 PM

I am surprised to people why they don't study information about the project which directly here and is written, is in black and white stated here that airdrop has come to the end for a long time. Or there were some prerequisites because of which you have asked a question concerning it?

People NEVER read the rules or anything similar. You gotta learn that early otherwise you'll suffer. It's the same in real life too and not just in BTT

Agree, because people thought that nucleus vision is a new project that is why they kept asking about the airdrops, or maybe the members are still hoping for more airdrops.
It would be not an amazing way to get more airdrops since people now after an airdrop was just dumping and dumping until the coin has no price at all.
Yeah, I agree with you since most of the people here get their money just from the airdrop. I knew someone who can get almost 10000$ from an airdrop.
I did received a reward of 2000$ reward however it requires more efforts in terms of skills, such potential can easily help to gain rewards and this is a good opportunity to avail with Nucleus.
Wow, that's a great amount of reward, did you get that from here? Airdrops can really be that beneficial, if you really know what is the right thing to do, and like what you have said, "requires efforts in terms of skills".
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:09:08 PM

Today i spend a time to read Nucleus project mini-white paper, and i recognize they have a lot of advantages. But maybe is so complicate to understand  Huh

It's not complicate to understand if you don't have English problem. Nucleus will sell retailers and store a sensor that allows them to identifies customers with unique ID and that help to know customers profile to provide him the products that suit him and of course customers give authorization.
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:24:10 PM

Really? Could i make some ques  Do you have any evidence or proof to qualified that Nucleus Vision still in promotional stage?
cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:53:58 PM

Market have downtrend, and i actually do not know what projects will i come to invest. Everything will be better after recovery time?

PwrLeveld

Activity: 336

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 02:44:20 AM

I believe Nucleys Vision have a time line for distributing Airdrop and bounty tokens also thave to take care of various bounty concerns so let us wait for their announcements.

I don't think that that there will still be an airdrop that will happen. Because the ICO is finished and the tokens have already distributed to the members and investors. This will change if the team will decide to launch a contest or campaign again. But if airdrop I think not.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
FourByfour

Activity: 350

D.U.G

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 03:08:07 AM

When a project has a history, such a project is trusted more and accordingly it is easier to find the required amount for the continuation of the project.
Yeah you can trust this project.but this project need to more update about their plan & developers should develop their project to get interest from the investors & clients
And I think we could depend on the team on how they will develop such project as they have well experienced members so it is doubtless.

galambo

Activity: 966
Merit: 311

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 04:37:23 AM

Market have downtrend, and i actually do not know what projects will i come to invest. Everything will be better after recovery time?
Yes, there is surely a great dump in the prices of cryptos and also bitcoin is experiencing a downtrend from past few months. Most of the investors are afraid of investing in projects now as all the market is down. But I think for now holding all the crypto is the best option and all the panic seller will regrate selling their cryptos now as the market will surely recover and reach an all-time high in comming days.
mkmdoc

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

VIMee - Social Network

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 05:30:34 AM

I don't know how the team is successful in marketing the Nucleus Vision but they need to enter into the worldwide conference in order to boost community. Without any marketing their product how can people start attracting the project?

VIMee
Social Platform
|
  VIMee - Indonesia based Islamic Social Network
●   ANN THREAD   ●   WHITEPAPER   ●

|

▄█████▄   ▄▄
     ▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
     ████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
     ▐███████▄▄   ▐████████████
       ███████████████████████▌
     ▐████████████████████████
      ▀███████████████████████
        ▀████████████████████
        ████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████
           ▄█████████████▀
     ▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄▄█▄▄
                              ▄▄███▀▀▀ ██▌
                         ▄▄███▀▀▀     ▐██
                    ▄▄████▀▀          ██▌
               ▄▄████▀▀     ▄▄▀      ███
          ▄▄████▀▀       ▄█▀        ▐██
      ▄████▀▀         ▄██▀         ▄██
    ▐██▀          ▄▄███            ██▌
     ▀████▄▄▄ ▄▄████▀             ███
          ▀▀▀██████▄             ▄██
             ██▌ ▀▀█████▄▄       ██▀
              ██▄    ███▀▀████▄▄███
               ██▌ ▄██▀       ▀▀▀▀
                ████▀

▄▄█████████
         ▄██████████████
         █████████▀
         ████████▌
     ███████████████████
     ██████████████████▀
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████
nikki4

Activity: 496
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 06:44:17 AM

The Nucleus Vision is showing a good performance to the crypto currency community. They keep on doing the best they could in promoting the project and reach more achievements for its goal towards the crypto community. Well, the Nucleus Vision is also having a part to the future of the Internet of Things and Retail. I hope this project will work out for both the retail industry and the crypto currency community.
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »
  Print  

Jump to: