Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:54:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🔥NUCLEUS VISION🔥 The Future of IoT and Retail⚡Harvard & MIT team🌟  (Read 54542 times)
Lasthero999

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 06:52:43 AM

Nucleus Vision Partners with an International Clothing Retailer, Bestseller!!! Great step forward!!!
https://youtu.be/X453me2C7yY

Also, guys, did you see the Nucleus Vision CEO's Stream on Youtube: https://youtu.be/0BuqNOAMHgs ?
LineXD

Activity: 88

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:29:46 AM

Nucleus Vision Partners with an International Clothing Retailer, Bestseller!!! Great step forward!!!

Also, guys, did you see the Nucleus Vision CEO's Stream on Youtube: https://youtu.be/0BuqNOAMHgs ?

Wow! That's cool! Were there any else important news?
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:36:19 AM

Expect many investor support your project when ICO will start!

What are you talking about, you can check the website or read the thread. The ico has been ended for long time ago and now they develop the project.
Yes, the project has successfully reached the hard cap in its pre-sale which is a very great achievement for the project. They have got many active investors and supporters to the project and Nucleus Vision also has potential to grow worldwide.
Indeed a very amazing achievements that the project reach. The help of the effective team members, investors and supporters this project will easily reach success.
For me the main reason why they are getting huge support is that they are not scared to invest a huge amount to thier advertising thats why they are harvesting the fruits of thier investments

I agree, the team is doing their best and exerting more effort to make the project achieve its goals and hoping also to increase their popularity so that the team will get good exposures and sales soon.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
yuracryptoman

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:57:39 AM

Your system is a dream for marketologists! Such accurate targeting is very useful for retailers!
What do you think, may the part of your business make an accent on software for professional marketing and targeting?
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:19:47 AM

Nucleus Vision are cool guys, they’re  working very with various Indian state governments and have great mission to create a world-class blockchain support ecosystem. I'm interested, will they succeeded  with work with other Indian states?

Pretty good, but does this technology works today? Is it already usable?

Thank you for your question. Your interest is very important for us. 10 live retail stores already use our system. Also, international retail brands, such as Giny & Jony in India, are already using Nucleus to deliver personalized offers to customers on their mobile phones.

Great to know that there are already 10 live retail stores that uses the platform. Well, I think that this will have a better future especially the team are actively making more effort to spread more about the good services of the project.

Yeah right, the team exerted more efforts and dedications to make this project more popular and proved that they are really serious for the continues developments of nucleus vision project.

This is a sign that the project really are active and giving their best service to the members. Having 10 live retail store for the Nucleus project is a great start which many people will have some knowledge about this project.
Existence of ten already working shops is not a limit for the developer, I think in plans to open own extensive network of trade places and as much as possible to expand audience of consumers worldwide.

If 10 was the absolute limit of stores that the team could handle then it would be an absolute joke since other stores have like 1000s of stores like that
VVginial

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:39:40 AM

Nucleus Vision are cool guys, they’re  working very with various Indian state governments and have great mission to create a world-class blockchain support ecosystem. I'm interested, will they succeeded  with work with other Indian states?

Pretty good, but does this technology works today? Is it already usable?

Thank you for your question. Your interest is very important for us. 10 live retail stores already use our system. Also, international retail brands, such as Giny & Jony in India, are already using Nucleus to deliver personalized offers to customers on their mobile phones.

Great to know that there are already 10 live retail stores that uses the platform. Well, I think that this will have a better future especially the team are actively making more effort to spread more about the good services of the project.

Yeah right, the team exerted more efforts and dedications to make this project more popular and proved that they are really serious for the continues developments of nucleus vision project.

This is a sign that the project really are active and giving their best service to the members. Having 10 live retail store for the Nucleus project is a great start which many people will have some knowledge about this project.
Yeah the project is already functioning with its ten live stores so people' can visit their stores and then invest into project.i hope this method will give more investeros to the platform.And i think the team have to increase their community by increase stores adn engagement with more peoples.
This is a great way to attract new investors and supporters of the project. Very soon their number will increase actively, thanks to the work with these stores. I hope the developers will increase the number of working shops.
If they could focus on more investors that would bring more profit for the project and easily we can reach the targets automatically.

They will very very likely do that themselves anyway since the only reason to do an ICO is to get some easy money for the team in any case lmao
alextrig42

Activity: 151

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:19:33 AM

Your system is a dream for marketologists! Such accurate targeting is very useful for retailers!
What do you think, may the part of your business make an accent on software for professional marketing and targeting?

Not only for targeting in business. What do you, guys, think about using this system for accounting of document circulation in state institutions?
bitcircle
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:29:36 AM

https://medium.com/@NucleusVision/nucleus-vision-partners-with-an-international-clothing-retailer-6c677345e70f

Here is the detailed information about this partnership they are moving forward into wonderful direction. Their direction is truly awesome in long term this token will be into great demand so that we have to keep hodl tight.
Lasthero999

Activity: 83

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:47:50 AM

https://medium.com/@NucleusVision/nucleus-vision-partners-with-an-international-clothing-retailer-6c677345e70f

Here is the detailed information about this partnership they are moving forward into wonderful direction. Their direction is truly awesome in long term this token will be into great demand so that we have to keep hodl tight.

Wow! Thanks for the link! That's great! Seems like in the nearest future we will get the right type of clothes before we realise that we want exactly this, won't we? Smiley
Ovomcertu

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:50:55 AM

good plan, rely in the future should run by the planned! Assured website, very nice website, impeccable approach.
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:00:00 AM

Not only for targeting in business. What do you, guys, think about using this system for accounting of document circulation in state institutions?
Everything is possible, such deal too not from a row impossible. But to achieve such success, the team needs to be engaged seriously in a marketing component of the project for his good advance.

NucleusVision_Official

Activity: 11

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:07:55 AM

We think this aspect will develop in parallel with the main idea of our project.
NucleusVision_Official

Activity: 11

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:14:07 AM

This is an interesting thought. Thank you for sharing them with us. Your attention to our initiatives are very valuable for us. Perhaps after the IBC there such opportunities will appear.
damniatx_

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:35:59 AM

Expect many investor support your project when ICO will start!
I think its already expected, some people are already anticipating the positive outcome of the coming ICO, so its assured that investors will increase.
of course the outcome of Ico is difficult to predict at the initial stages. But if most of the supporters are positive, then I hope that the sales will be successful indeed.
Curd Hoga

Activity: 5

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:42:08 AM

Seems very good!
Interesting vision, seamless design.  Good luck all.
eaglesonms

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:39:13 AM

Scientists from the Stevens School of Business in the US under the leadership of Professor Feng Mai found that some comments and posts in social networks can increase the cost of Bitcoin dozens of times!

To arrive at this conclusion, scientists collected and analyzed user comments over a two-year period from the most popular bitcoin forum - Bitcointalk, as well as over 3.4 million posts on Twitter, where this cryptocurrency was mentioned.
They divided the comments into positive and negative ones, and also divided the users into two groups. The first group included those users who took an active part in the discussions, and another group called the "silent majority", which included users who rarely mentioned Bitcoin.
As a result, scientists found that any comments and tweets from very active users had almost no effect on the growth of the price of the crypto currency, but with the positive statements of the "silent majority" the price of bitcoin increased tens of times.
According to Feng Mai, the "silent majority" are influential people who manage the cost of bitcoin, and crypto investors understand this.

What do you think about that?
addicto
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:01:16 PM

Scientists from the Stevens School of Business in the US under the leadership of Professor Feng Mai found that some comments and posts in social networks can increase the cost of Bitcoin dozens of times!

To arrive at this conclusion, scientists collected and analyzed user comments over a two-year period from the most popular bitcoin forum - Bitcointalk, as well as over 3.4 million posts on Twitter, where this cryptocurrency was mentioned.
They divided the comments into positive and negative ones, and also divided the users into two groups. The first group included those users who took an active part in the discussions, and another group called the "silent majority", which included users who rarely mentioned Bitcoin.
As a result, scientists found that any comments and tweets from very active users had almost no effect on the growth of the price of the crypto currency, but with the positive statements of the "silent majority" the price of bitcoin increased tens of times.
According to Feng Mai, the "silent majority" are influential people who manage the cost of bitcoin, and crypto investors understand this.

What do you think about that?

According to this statement we need influential people to make grow this project healthy if we look the team profile some people have very large network of the people and could bring great result for this token. I also satisfied with the efforts of the team they are making good progress and it is nice to follow them.
Semaj123

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:08:58 PM

Such a good achievement from the team, they really are making more effort to have more partners and I think there will be more who will come to join Nucleus Vision. International clothing retailer seems to be a big company so definitely their partnership will have a great outcome.
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:27:03 PM

Such a good achievement from the team, they really are making more effort to have more partners and I think there will be more who will come to join Nucleus Vision. International clothing retailer seems to be a big company so definitely their partnership will have a great outcome.
this is great news for all proponents of the project. Only I wonder how this partnership can help in the development of the project? Are they investors who will be able to invest heavily in the further development of the project?
bunopos

Activity: 63

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:32:23 PM

They are slightly late if to take a look on their road map. I hope they will carefully follow their road map, and if so, this technology has great prospects and not only in retail. Will there be any accomplishments in the near future?
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »
  Print  

Jump to: