Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 11:27:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🔥NUCLEUS VISION🔥 The Future of IoT and Retail⚡Harvard & MIT team🌟  (Read 54542 times)
ophyrim

Activity: 994
Merit: 391

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:40:56 PM

Nucleus Vision are cool guys, they’re  working very with various Indian state governments and have great mission to create a world-class blockchain support ecosystem. I'm interested, will they succeeded  with work with other Indian states?

Thanks for your question. Of course, it will be great, if one day not only Indian government realise that cryptoworld is much bigger & has much more influence on world economy than they think. We will do our best to fully integrate our system in everyday life. And not only in India!

I can even not imagine the results.
I am sure Nucleus is one of the best project on the market which has the potential to have an impact on everyday life. That is why this project is so valuable.
Coinsher

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:44:31 PM

Nucleus Vision Partners with an International Clothing Retailer, Bestseller!!! Great step forward!!!
https://youtu.be/X453me2C7yY

Also, guys, did you see the Nucleus Vision CEO's Stream on Youtube: https://youtu.be/0BuqNOAMHgs ?

https://medium.com/@NucleusVision/nucleus-vision-partners-with-an-international-clothing-retailer-6c677345e70f

Here is the detailed information about this partnership they are moving forward into wonderful direction. Their direction is truly awesome in long term this token will be into great demand so that we have to keep hodl tight.

Such a nice moved from the team of Nucleus Vision. Having partnership with the International Clothing Retailer is very a big achievements and a nice way in making this project more successful in the future. I'm sure a lot of people in crypto are impressed with this and possibly were going to joined on this team.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:38:05 PM

Expect many investor support your project when ICO will start!
I think its already expected, some people are already anticipating the positive outcome of the coming ICO, so its assured that investors will increase.

Nucleus Vision token already been listed on 3 exchanges binance, coinbene, and koinex. So, I think ICO is already been over and what the team are focusing right now is about expanding their services by finding more good partners to boost also the value of their tokens/coins.
joeperry

Activity: 2128
Merit: 465

Telegram: @jperryC

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:42:50 PM

I think its already expected, some people are already anticipating the positive outcome of the coming ICO, so its assured that investors will increase.

Nucleus Vision token already been listed on 3 exchanges binance, coinbene, and koinex. So, I think ICO is already been over and what the team are focusing right now is about expanding their services by finding more good partners to boost also the value of their tokens/coins.
Yes, Nucleus Vision is listed on 3 big exchanges which are a great achievement for the projects this will increase the demand and price of the tokens due to the huge traffic on this exchanges. I think all the early investors of this project have earned great profits until and more people are taking interest in this project due to its great marketing strategies.

gummam

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 02:35:15 PM

The project already has several large and well-known investors, maybe they can be reached by the others?
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 02:54:53 PM

The project already has several large and well-known investors, maybe they can be reached by the others?

I think they will. If they did a very nice approach and able to make  large and well-known investors to invest and join the project how much to others. I am sure they will. I just hope best for this project and I hope they could reach more investors to fund and trust the project.
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:12:10 PM

Your system is a dream for marketologists! Such accurate targeting is very useful for retailers!
What do you think, may the part of your business make an accent on software for professional marketing and targeting?

Not only for targeting in business. What do you, guys, think about using this system for accounting of document circulation in state institutions?
I think that no one will manage to manage the documentation at the state level, these are very serious cases. The project should be approved by persons from the higher institutions, I think that hardly anyone was doing it.
Stiveslash

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:48:39 PM

Developers really need to try to create this project, because if they already have experience, it will be easier for them.

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
3Bullion

Activity: 294
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:59:21 PM

After NUCLEUS will be launched on the market, the popularity of the project will be actively growing! I look forward to new updates from the team!
reck1ess

Activity: 350
Merit: 30

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:05:09 PM

Developers really need to try to create this project, because if they already have experience, it will be easier for them.
The team is composed of very strong and intelligent people. It was technically not that easy for them to create this project, but the progress have been made .So the only thing needed here is the full support from those who believed in this project.

Otsu

Activity: 546

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:21:39 PM

Good thing to know that the team behind Nucleus Vision project are very committed and serious by putting this token in a big and liked by most crypto enthusiast like Binance. This will surely helped to attract even more investors and make the platform a good kind of investments.
jessmem

Merit: 12

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:38:57 PM

With a strong foundation, you can build a large house, and with this project. He already has a base and there are well-known investors, there are not many left at all
mr.charming

Activity: 380

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 06:03:32 PM

https://www.enbloc.media/, I read this site, and I liked the fact that it would all be in India, because they used the crypt.
International Blockchain Congress will attract many like-minded peoples and one place and many governments are also supporting it in India. I think they could make a huge change in the thinking of the people about crypto and tell them the advantages of it. In the situations like RBI ban on crypto in India, this conference can make a huge change and also give some great investors to the Nucleus Vision project.
Yeah i completely agreed with you. Nowdays RBI wants to ban cryptocurrency in india but i think this conference will helps to not ban cryptocurrency in our country.This is really very good idea by Congress and it will helps to all poeple and also give them profits.
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:26:54 PM

Good thing to know that the team behind Nucleus Vision project are very committed and serious by putting this token in a big and liked by most crypto enthusiast like Binance. This will surely helped to attract even more investors and make the platform a good kind of investments.

That is why the nucleus vision project achieve step by step success because of the people behind the project. They are very serious and hardwork in doing their work which makes the token into one of those liked in crypto currency market. It is the reason also to make the number of investors increase.
hxmsam

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:37:42 PM

Your system is a dream for marketologists! Such accurate targeting is very useful for retailers!
What do you think, may the part of your business make an accent on software for professional marketing and targeting?

Not only for targeting in business. What do you, guys, think about using this system for accounting of document circulation in state institutions?
I think that no one will manage to manage the documentation at the state level, these are very serious cases. The project should be approved by persons from the higher institutions, I think that hardly anyone was doing it.
You are a little mistaken, it should be checked and satisfied with the state authorized people. Which is probably far from this project.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:21:00 PM

After NUCLEUS will be launched on the market, the popularity of the project will be actively growing! I look forward to new updates from the team!
They already get large amount of population to their project.Now they need to join the conference occurring in india.This will give more investor to them
Nagasaki

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:15:17 PM

I was impressed that the Nucleus platform has applications in different markets!
I think it will attract more attention of investors in the future!
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:19:12 PM

I noticed that as soon as they began to pay bounties, they immediately stopped paying payments for the airdrop. Will the tokens for the airdrop be continued or are they already finished?
Maybe there's another time for the airdrops or the bounty payments has not been finish to distribute to its ethereum holder participants. The price was dump that hard and it may get more when the airdrops has been distributed.

The airdrop and bounty distribution is already completed, this is what the admin said on their telegram channel. So weakhand already dumped their coins that they got it for free.
Users who have sold the tokens for the inexpensive price at once it is ordinary beginners who understand nothing in cryptocurrencies. It is long-term investment.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
us11csalyer

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:24:59 PM

It's really great to see that this project has a majorly support and non toxic community that is helping themselves.

TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 10:08:30 PM

Is already been listed on so many exchanges i think the issue is with people dumping and obviously we have no new announcement or feature so basically this can sign to investor to make a stop. It will be better if the do some new announcements and also bring more features they tend to attract investors and more developments

Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »
  Print  

Jump to: