Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 10:32:48 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][POW] 💥 Kalkulus 💥 POS/Masternodes incoming 💥 Trade @ CryptoBridge #DEX  (Read 16187 times)
devdel

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 04:49:30 PM

thanks dev. I win at last.
i hope we get list at more exchange.
i'll keep the prize at my desktop wallet and HOLD it..
Kalkulus (OP)

Activity: 315
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2017, 05:59:01 PM

Cheers to you and enjoy your winnings!
I feel sorry for those (not so much sincerely) that are dumping their coins too early and at such low price.
They are totally destroyng the market, probably are scared of not seeing so much buy orders but this project was done to stand for long and is still to young to complain!
Good news are coming and when the development start seriously, the coin will enter the radar of big holders for his limited supply and low marketcap, we will see a massive price increase.
d4bl0ckch41n3r2

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 06:16:18 PM

I feel sorry for those (not so much sincerely) that are dumping their coins too early and at such low price.
They are totally destroyng the market, probably are scared of not seeing so much buy orders but this project was done to stand for long and is still to young to complain!
Good news are coming and when the development start seriously, the coin will enter the radar of big holders for his limited supply and low marketcap, we will see a massive price increase.

For those that are selling there's someone that is buying that dumped coin.
Maybe development is a little bit slow and there's not so much interest/hype on that coin but this projects sounds good to me, specially if will be good advertised and the coin will allow to do something a part be traded....i already filled a bag and holding until the price boost.
Kalkulus (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2017, 09:07:29 PM

Maybe development is a little bit slow and there's not so much interest/hype on that coin but this projects sounds good to me, specially if will be good advertised and the coin will allow to do something a part be traded....i already filled a bag and holding until the price boost.

True...development is a little bit stuck but is also true that the project was launched last week of November....still lots of time to bring to life all ideas that we have in mind  Wink
mistaphipps

Activity: 12

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 09:35:56 AM

Congrats to all the winners, so bummed I missed that Tweet. Oh well let me keep on RT'ing and spreading the social media word! Keep it up!
Kalkulus (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 12:15:31 PM

Congrats to all the winners, so bummed I missed that Tweet. Oh well let me keep on RT'ing and spreading the social media word! Keep it up!

Thanks to you and to all the rest of contributors for spreading the word about the project!
Signatures are ready and Twitter/Facebook/Forum campaign is going to start very soon!
Stay tuned for more bounty, giveaways and promotional stuff!
focusedsynchronous

Activity: 49

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 07:59:46 AM

Where will I be able to buy/sell ur tokens after ICO?
Kalkulus (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 08:54:43 AM

Where will I be able to buy/sell ur tokens after ICO?

You can buy here already

Now is ridiculously cheap, but soon that will change as today we will start with the signature forum campaign and big PR campaign on FB/Twitter so more people's will join the community.

d4bl0ckch41n3r2

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 02:29:36 PM

And here we are, today someone bought 0,5BTC of KLK coins making the price jump from 40 satoshi to 200 filling some of my sell orders  Grin
Already didi huge profit with that coin, and the fun is just began....now ready for refill bags Cheesy
devdel

Activity: 38

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 04:32:33 PM

yeah, we need more good news. and I hope our community and our coin get list on other big Exchange... this project looks promising for me..
Kalkulus (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 05:23:10 PM

yeah, we need more good news. and I hope our community and our coin get list on other big Exchange... this project looks promising for me..

we are really happy that someone decided to invest in Kalkulus, finally buy orders start to come, volume is increasing and the price had a big boost.
Who sold too early at cery cheap price will regret soon, we always warned that this is a long HODL project.
About good news i can just announce that in two days we wil launch the Forum Signature and Twitter campaign that will stand for a month with almost $10000 in bounty and rewards for partecipants!
In addition we have also planned a bounty for Chinese, Russian and Indonesian translations, and some good press and articles on Medium and other crypto related magazines.
With the growing interest of community, and if we will get listed on an exchange with important volumes, the price will finally rise to proper and normal levels of a coin with such limited circulating supply (and halving on mined blocks will happen at 15000 block height)  Wink

Renesky

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 08:11:31 AM

And here we are, today someone bought 0,5BTC of KLK coins making the price jump from 40 satoshi to 200 filling some of my sell orders  Grin
Already didi huge profit with that coin, and the fun is just began....now ready for refill bags Cheesy

I don't think people selling at 150sats realize we have only 20million max supply  and reward decrease at block 15000.
d4bl0ckch41n3r2

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 11:24:35 AM

I don't think people selling at 150sats realize we have only 20million max supply  and reward decrease at block 15000.

And whats about who sold at 30? LOL, yesterday they lost to profit X5
20 million total supply will be reached at the very end of the coin, at the moment total sell wall orders are only for ~130000 KLK, if you place a buy wall at 50 satoshi, with 0,065 BTC you could buy all KLK on the market  Grin
lilaj4de

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 03:34:50 PM

Navigating the website the same I found just about mining, could you explain what the purpose of coin in the website?
Kalkulus (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 03:41:40 PM

Navigating the website the same I found just about mining, could you explain what the purpose of coin in the website?

The purpose of the coin is the normal kind of purpose that any cryptocurrency can have: became a financial tool that any community member can adopt for fast and low-cost transactions.
If you like to trade, you can buy and sell on exchanges and have profits thanks to the very cheap price that at the moment the coin have.
We are working on develop and release a proprietary marketplace where the coin will be used to buy different kind of stuff, partecipate in contests and raffles, also through a mobile application that will allow you to store your coin and make payment s from mobile.
Consider that this is still a young project, born at the end of November, we will release soon a roadmap and a detailed whitepaper, with all integration that this coin will have in real life.
Scar69

Activity: 60

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:23:45 PM

finally got my wallet to sync how do i  mine pls
jadefalke
Legendary

Activity: 1457
Merit: 1014

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 06:08:05 AM

finally got my wallet to sync how do i  mine pls
Mining is not worth the Money, if you want to have some, buy them here: https://stocks.exchange/trade/KLK/BTC
d4bl0ckch41n3r2

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 01:35:16 PM

Days ago bought back KLK at 50/60 and thanks to the huge price spike of yesterday again resold at 300/350/400 sat level
When good news will come from the development and the marketplace will be launched on the site, the price will def skyrock  Grin
And someone still keep dumping lol...god bless weak hands  Tongue
kurbeks

Activity: 1078
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 09:16:05 PM

MPOS pool looks down
Kalkulus (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 10:43:35 PM

MPOS pool looks down

We just checked Mpos and pool hashrate is 0 for all currencies, guys at the pool are investigating the issue.
At the moment Altcoinix pool is up with 12GH/s mining power.

Thanks for reporting Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: