Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 03:31:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][POW] 💥 Kalkulus 💥 POS/Masternodes incoming 💥 Trade @ CryptoBridge #DEX  (Read 16187 times)
Kalkulus (OP)

Activity: 315
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 11:46:56 AM

Hi all, some updates about state of things at today!
- Advertising and marketing -  We was forced to reschedule the "Signature and Twitter campaign" due to some technicals difficulties emerged during first day of campaign, we count to restart a bigger and better campaign in short time!.
- Collaborations and integrations -  We are dealing with some interesting Digital Content Platforms and Arduino developers to see if we can integrate our project with that platform and let Kalkulus to play his role on the cryptocurrency panorama, we will update you all as soon as we have significant news.
- Exchanges - We are waiting for our acceptance on some bigger exchanges in order to ensure higher volume levels and a bigger audience for our cryptocurrency. Deals are not easy due to the high entrance fees requested but we have faith that we will close interesting deals next week.
If you have any business proposal just PM us, for any other update or questions you are welcome to join our slack channel!
Thanks.
mpos-pools

Activity: 478
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 12:48:34 PM

IMPORTANT STATEMENT FROM MPOS-POOLS

We have technical issues. All coins are safe, but database was lost.
All mpos-pools users have to send in pm their wallet address
and expexted amount of coins on the pool.

We will collect this information during 72 hours.
After that we will not accept new addresses.

All payments will be proceed in 72 hours
Kalkulus (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 01:35:16 PM

IMPORTANT STATEMENT FROM MPOS-POOLS

We have technical issues. All coins are safe, but database was lost.
All mpos-pools users have to send in pm their wallet address
and expexted amount of coins on the pool.

We will collect this information during 72 hours.
After that we will not accept new addresses.

All payments will be proceed in 72 hours

Thanks for update!
Kalkulus (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 02:19:16 PM

This morning I made a good purchase of KLK at stocksexchange! Prices are really low, dev, what justifies this behavior? The interesting thing is that it's a great opportunity to buy... Are there chances of KLK appearing in CryptoBrigdge? Dev make that effort?

Hello and thanks for supporting the project!
Probably price is low because dumps of who is looking for fast profit, but story of past days says that price is such higher then now.
For sure as i've read, someone is doing lots of money buying KLK at his dips and selling on price spike, but people's sometimes prefer more established projects instead to invest on young and long-term coins, so they dumpo their mining/bounty income (and thats our reason why don't like airdrop/bounty/giveaway)

By the way , as already happened in last +250% of price, your investment in KLK will give you a good reward, as we are putting our max effort to make this project much stable as possible.
We hope to build a strong community that will drive the project to better place than now...for example to get listed on Coinmarketcap a coin have to be traded with at least $10K of volume, and to do that numbers you need molre interest from poeple's and bigger exchanges with high volumes.
To enter exchanges you need BTC, a lot....or a strong community...

Regarding Cryptobridge, we really like that project as we see Decentralized Exchanges as the one-way for making cryptocurrencies trustable.
This week we already had some mails and a nice talk on their official Slack

We exposed our project, the main obstacle is the entrance fee, out of our budget for the moment. If we are able to collect needed amount for covering fee expenses, CrytpoBridge will be our first choice.
Always open to constructive posts, suggestions and positive contributions  Wink
kurbeks

Activity: 1078
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 03:20:35 PM

This morning I made a good purchase of KLK at stocksexchange! Prices are really low, dev, what justifies this behavior? The interesting thing is that it's a great opportunity to buy... Are there chances of KLK appearing in CryptoBrigdge? Dev make that effort?

Probably price is low because dumps of who is looking for fast profit, but story of past days says that price is such higher then now.
For sure as i've read, someone is doing lots of money buying KLK at his dips and selling on price spike, but people's sometimes prefer more established projects instead to invest on young and long-term coins, so they dumpo their mining/bounty income (and thats our reason why don't like airdrop/bounty/giveaway)

By the way , as already happened in last +250% of price, your investment in KLK will give you a good reward, as we are putting our max effort to make this project much stable as possible.
We hope to build a strong community that will drive the project to better place than now...for example to get listed on Coinmarketcap a coin have to be traded with at least $10K of volume, and to do that numbers you need molre interest from poeple's and bigger exchanges with high volumes.

Regarding Cryptobridge, we really like that project as we see Decentralized Exchanges as the one-way for making cryptocurrencies trustable.

We exposed our project, the main obstacle is the entrance fee, out of our budget for the moment. If we are able to collect needed amount for covering fee expenses, CrytpoBridge will be our first choice.

How much they are wasking for listing? With their current volume they should list all decent coins for free, like they did with few other.
Kalkulus (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 03:49:17 PM

How much they are wasking for listing? With their current volume they should list all decent coins for free, like they did with few other.

We prefer to keep this info reserved as they was very nice with us and we want to keep our door open for a future dealing with the guys  Wink
As soon as we have needed funds we will back in charge!
needmoney
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1023

I am a good bro

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 06:44:44 PM

Hello Everyone. We have launched signature and twitter campaign. It will last only 4 weeks and you will be rewarded with KLK coins end of the campaign. The team reserved 400.000 KLK coins for this campaign. Don't miss this chance and feel free to join our bounty campaign.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2598616.0

▄▄█▀▀█▄▄
  ▄▄█████▄▄█████▄▄
████  ███  ███  ████
  ▀▀█████▀▀█████▀▀

▀█▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄█▀▀   ▄▄█
 ▀▀███▄▄     ▄▄██▀██
     ▀███   ██▀  ▄█
██     ██  ██ ▄██▀██
▀██    ██  ███▀  ▄██
 ▀███▄▄██  ██ ▄███▀
    ▀▀███  ▀██▀▀
.Just.Bet. 

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
DICE
LOTTERY
PLINKO
COIN FLIP
CRASH
WHEEL
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
        ███████       ▄▄██▄
                  ▄▄███▀▀██▄
      ██████   ▄███████▄▄███▄
               ▀██  █████████▄
                ▀█████████▀▀██▄
████████████     ▀███▀▀███▄▄██▀
██  ████  ██      ▀██▄▄███▀▀
█████▀▀█████  ██   ▀██▀▀
█████▄▄█████
██  ████  ██   ██████
████████████
TRUSTLESS
DECENTRALIZED
TRANSPARENT
..PLAY NOW..
Kalkulus (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 08:32:15 PM

Hello Everyone. We have launched signature and twitter campaign. It will last only 4 weeks and you will be rewarded with KLK coins end of the campaign. The team reserved 400.000 KLK coins for this campaign. Don't miss this chance and feel free to join our bounty campaign.

For that campaign we teamed up with one of the best managers on the forum.
400K KLK in prizes, bounties and rewards, Join the campaign clicking on the banner!

adotrulez

Activity: 168
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 09:27:23 AM

We now have way too many projects with their own wallets and 'unique' blockchain tech (or so they claim). I've read and studied this through and through and I've got to say I have very high expectations of it. DEVS please do not disappoint us. Deliver on what ought to be a good long term investment for us.
Altcoin11

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 09:48:11 AM

This one really needs a better exchange, no one uses the current one. Coinmarkets.com would be an improvement and yobit would be even better, still costs only 0.5 btc.
Kalkulus (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2017, 10:32:14 AM

This one really needs a better exchange, no one uses the current one. Coinmarkets.com would be an improvement and yobit would be even better, still costs only 0.5 btc.

We are happy to know that you feel the project as good to deserve better places where to be traded, and we want to say thanks for support.
We already had several contact with coinmarkets but they not even replied saying also "NO"  Angry thats not a good sign from an exchange, we had replies also from big exchanges like HitBTC), by the way we will retry soon as we do this ciclically..
The question Yobit is different: also if you apply for listing, is not guaranteed that they accept you (already send two requests paying the fee of 0,1BTC and both times the request expired) so paying not guarantee you listing...
From another side: who of you would be in an exchange where your coins could be freezed due to "wallet maintenance" from a day to another without any early communication or further explanation, and with ANY chance to get an answer from technical support? Honestly, Yobit could give better volume but could also get cannibalized from P&D hunters, and we don't want that.
Stocks.Exchange isn't bad as platform, they provide a very good support, and volumes are growing day after day.
We are costantly working to improve our project and find better partners out there,we are doing our best for promote the coin on the forum and on social networks and we are sure that soon we will get the deserved attention, though thats will be not possible without the help of the community.
Kalkulus (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2017, 10:43:50 AM

We now have way too many projects with their own wallets and 'unique' blockchain tech (or so they claim). I've read and studied this through and through and I've got to say I have very high expectations of it. DEVS please do not disappoint us. Deliver on what ought to be a good long term investment for us.

As already said more and more times, we are not a big team but we are putting on that project our best effort and all echonomical resources that we have in hands, we believe that is possible to build and run good project also without collecting million dollars from ICO (also if that could help a lot  Grin)
We have on the table different solutions of platform that can offer to KLK holders an application field that make Kalkulus usable and not only a financial trading tool.
As we tweeted early https://twitter.com/kalkulus_team/status/942331993295065088  we are also working on implement some technical improvement to the code that could change game rules, next week we count to announce something new  Wink
Matrix3

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 11:08:40 AM

If I'm well-informed, is your signature campaign now in the third week ?! What is the response and are you satisfied with the number of members?
Your community is growing!
What are your prognoses for the future?
TheCrimsonFucker

Activity: 617
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 11:11:18 AM

Dev, I'll join your signature campaign soon! Coinsmarkets adds lots of nonsense coins, why did not they pay attention to KLK?
d4bl0ckch41n3r2

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 11:17:29 AM

Maybe that project is not so big like many others,full of pimped graphics and lots of "smoke-on-eyes", but at least Kalkulus have devs that update us on progress and always reply to any question....thats the best way to build a solid userbase!
And can't wait to know whats news we will have next week, probably i will refill some bags while is cheap Roll Eyes
Kalkulus (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2017, 12:19:09 PM

If I'm well-informed, is your signature campaign now in the third week ?! What is the response and are you satisfied with the number of members?
Your community is growing!
What are your prognoses for the future?

Signature campaign started yesterday (you are referring to a giveaway that already finished)
We are happy that community is growing, we are less happy with price level because bountyhunters and miners are heavily dumping their coins without sense for a very low price level.
The other flip of medal is that someone is accumulating lots of KLK for very cheap price, and who is profiting of that now will enjoy when the price wikll increase due to next improvements.
We have good faith for the future as we know what we have in mind, and we are sure that our community will benefit from our next moves  Wink

Dev, I'll join your signature campaign soon! Coinsmarkets adds lots of nonsense coins, why did not they pay attention to KLK?

Don't know that, maybe is only question of time.
Kalkulus (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2017, 12:42:10 PM

Kalkulus Bounty program was just listed on http://bountylord.com
JungleOnion

Activity: 868
Merit: 279

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 07:17:43 AM

This is a pretty awesome bounty! I'm tired of tokens, I want a real coin  and this one being only pow and low supply, for sure  will increase in value  but let's see what the other bounty participants are planning in doing with their coins which would be a shame to sell them at current market price. I don't like scrypt algo coins, because I haven't found a successful scrypt coins, all turn out to be scams. I hope the development and the team's progress bring investor's attention to this coin because it for sure can reach 1,000 sats.
Kalkulus (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 09:24:24 AM

The campaign started only 2 days ago, there are still some spots available if you want to join and collect rewards.
Kalkulus (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 11:00:35 AM

Hello everyone. We have initiated translation campaign.
You can sign up the form and join our campaign checking all details on the official bounty thread

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: