Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:23:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: minimum amount to start trading?  (Read 6745 times)
upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 07:28:30 PM

What was the amount with which you started trading
I mean your very basic investment and was that your extra money or required money?

I start trading with the amount of money I have and it varies depending on how much I have, I start trading with small amount and now with the advantage that I get I can trade with a large amount
I remembered after I learned how to trade and then I started out small just to practice some of the little that I have learned so as to have some experience with it. With just $150, I was able to use positioning trading to triple it in a month.

Yes, that is how cool it can be. I took some risk though and it paid out well for me in the process, but even while taking those risks, you have to always expect the worst and be ready to get out from them.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sugiri

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

★Jetwin.com★

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 07:44:46 PM

I started with a grand 3 months ago! I put 50% in ethreum and 50% in litecoin when I started.

swaptaker

Activity: 187
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 09:45:20 PM

I mean your very basic investment and was that your extra money or required money?

I start trading with the amount of money I have and it varies depending on how much I have, I start trading with small amount and now with the advantage that I get I can trade with a large amount
I remembered after I learned how to trade and then I started out small just to practice some of the little that I have learned so as to have some experience with it. With just $150, I was able to use positioning trading to triple it in a month.

Yes, that is how cool it can be. I took some risk though and it paid out well for me in the process, but even while taking those risks, you have to always expect the worst and be ready to get out from them.

If you trade for fun $100 can be enough. But if you trade for real income by spending couple of hours a day, the initial capital must be above $10,000 at least. Otherwise it doesn't worth spending time in it.
Grossthschild

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 04:58:27 AM

I started with lots of money,
Buying BTC & ETH.

I got so many ICO
I dont know where it heading, whether plus or minus.
I dont care, I am rich.
jostorres

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 05:03:07 AM

I started from 1 BTC but in 1 month i loosed it up to 0,5 BTC (now ive got 7), so i think you can start from any amount you can to make profits Smiley
May i ask if you're newbie on trading when you start with that 1 btc capital? That is really a huge capital for trading ive started $500-$1000 only.
Indeed, it is really hard to earn one bitcoin now a days because the market price of bitcoin is touching sky. It is not easy at all for anyone to purchase bitcoin directly and not even veteran traders are risking such a big amount of bitcoin in trading.

They are also trading with some fractions of bitcoin than with a complete one bitcoin. I will not suggest him for trading with such a big amount that too when he does not know much about trading.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
RayDali0

Activity: 57

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 01:50:16 PM

Jump in here.
Dont calculate if you are ready with the risk.
Use it
Buy Bitcoin
Be rich
Aljohn08

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 02:09:15 PM

It depends on how much do you want to earn .. If you want big profit you also need a big capital.. But as my observation here in this forum theres a lot of ico sale release they will promise you that they can double triple or more your capital .. Just buy when ico start .. Some of this are true but mostly are scam so be alert on what you click or invest in coin .. Just make some reaserch ask some pro traders for you to lessen the risky of lossen your money or capital
Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 05:47:35 PM

If we do not trade with 100 dollars, we will gain experience with a small amount, and we can calculate our loss and loss more easily. I advise you to start trading with 1000 dollars Smiley Because small quantities may waste you time, but it is very important for experience. The choice must be based on the amount in your hand.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
WinTokens

Activity: 41

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 05:50:14 PM

You can really get started with any amount. It's all up to you!
Imran1271

Activity: 183

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 06:28:41 PM

all dependence upto you that how much amount do you invest to start trading platform. however I will suggested you firstly $1000 is best as investing amount for trading on any stable coin.
alphalifter304

Activity: 111

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 06:37:25 PM

Half of what you are comfortable with losing, the amount depends on your own budget. I always go with half of what I want to lose because I can use the second half to get my loses back instead of just using my entire balance for trading.
hheight

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 07:04:01 PM

Actually I started on a platform with Demo Trading, which gave me some important practice. After that I realized that it would be suicidal for me to trade large sums and made a deposit only 100$. Anyway, I recommend to all doubting newbies to start with demo.
doomistake

Activity: 1400
Merit: 571

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 07:28:08 PM

If we do not trade with 100 dollars, we will gain experience with a small amount, and we can calculate our loss and loss more easily. I advise you to start trading with 1000 dollars Smiley Because small quantities may waste you time, but it is very important for experience. The choice must be based on the amount in your hand.

I couldn't say a minimum amount because there is no minimum amount of money for you to start on Trading, even with a small amount, you could make it big if you are going to have a token that is worth to sell, and if you don't have the money yet or knowledge on how do Trading works, you could try Trading Demos that you could download, that way, at least you are not going to the war without any ammo.
emezh10

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 10:40:37 PM

Apart from learning how tto trade and getting a mentor the size of your capital play important role on how successful you can be in trading. If you have a lean capital you will all the time exit from trade immaturely out of panic and emotions. I will suggest $500 for a start.
In reality there is still a specific minimum amount for us to start on trading but for me , we could definitely earn a small as we could start our trading is. For me the amount is not a main part for us to determine if we are going to earn or not, but definitely the time we would need to invest could be a good way to know how big or what could be the increased of our investment would be in the future.
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 12:50:44 AM

Anyway, I recommend to all doubting newbies to start with demo.

Demo accounts are great to obtain a certain bit of knowledge, but the problem is that people will see it as a fun thing to do because there is no real money involved. If you trade without any risk exposure, you'll be far more inclined to take higher risks in comparison to when you would trade with actual capital. If there is money that you risk losing, you'll be far more cautious with your decisions, and then trade in a completely different way. Best is to start trading with actual capital, even if it's just a few hundred bucks initially. It will allow you to gradually get used to trading and handling the risk that's tied to something where your money is at risk.
Allan Ramanda

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 01:58:52 AM

there is no minimum amount to trade, it depends on how your needs and experience in trading, if the coin you invest in is convincing and potentially good, then you should use your money on the coin to get more profit.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 04:20:29 AM
Last edit: December 05, 2017, 07:18:31 AM by carlisle1

i think its better to ask is "amount of skills and knowledge
 to start trading"because here in crypto trading its really not the
 price whos matter instead the capability to adapt and struggle
the trading system.you should have balls and guts at the same
time to succeed .
Vanshenz

Merit: 101

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 04:42:02 AM

There is no minimum limit to start trading, because trading is done by us, if we want to get bigger profit then big trading, but besides big profit, big loss also ...
so if we want to start trading adjust to our ability, if like that then we will not regret it in the future if it suffers a loss ...
MarconyGL

Merit: 101

https://saturn.black

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 05:47:21 AM

It all depends on what we can sacrifice for it. After all, this is a big risk to put a large amount, but a small percentage can be felt in the rhythm of trading and movement at a price that's yes.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
orkoso

Activity: 276
Merit: 23

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 11:10:41 AM

You have to make your time worth the effort. I would no even try with less than 1000 USD.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: