Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 03:05:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: minimum amount to start trading?  (Read 6747 times)
v0rtecxz

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 11:13:15 AM

if you're just starting out for a trade I think it's better to start from a small capital, do as much as you can and get plenty of experience in the trade, and watch how the market goes and always be careful when you make the decision to buy or sell, if you can or have been an expert you try to do with big capital in order, you can get better results, try so you can manage emotions at the time of trading, because many of them make decisions that could harm them because of emotions which is not controlled
Getcoinsite

Activity: 714
Merit: 260

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 11:24:04 AM

What was the amount with which you started trading
I mean your very basic investment and was that your extra money or required money?
theres no specific amount starting to trade.what is
important is the amount of ablity you have before going to
trade..skills in analyzing the prospective coin and knowledge
about the grow and drops in all trading you will be involving
Aaroenz0r

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

Option Blitz

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 11:53:38 AM

Actually, you don't need to have money to invest in crypto. If you don't have money, you can take part in marketing campaign to get tokens or BTC or ETH. After that selling them to have money and begin trading

madwica

Activity: 714
Merit: 531

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 11:59:23 AM

I mean your very basic investment and was that your extra money or required money?
As a beginner in trading you must invest small amount at first because you are at the stage of learning how trading works. Then after that when you already know how to earn profit in trading much better to invest as low as 0.5 or 1 bitcoin if you want faster income.

You have to make your time worth the effort. I would no even try with less than 1000 USD.
1000$ for now is not a good investment fir trading specially if you are more experience trader, but it depends on the capacity of every investors.
Oo ako to

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 12:39:52 PM

Start with a small and don't rush like you drop a thousand for every coin that you hear everyone is talking about. Practice your trading skills with that. Some exchanges don't require a specific amount to trade but some do like bittrex that require BTC.001 per order.
krisnt80

Activity: 729
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 01:53:30 PM

The minimum ammount is relative to the exchanges minimum deposit, but you can play with any altcoin, you can buy 100 dollars doge and start trading, something you must know is market is very volatil, there are days we do see 30-100% coins going up as it can happen the reverse, trading isnt an easy thing, there are loss in the road, as well opportunity to get profit. The ammount to risk should be always relative to how much you can afford to loose, or those money wich you wont need for nothing, dont play to high even with potencial to get money there are as well risks.
redfin31

Activity: 700
Merit: 275

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 02:18:13 PM

that depends your money, more money is more profit but we all know more money that means very high risk when the price got down.

WinTokens

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 03:22:08 PM

Actually, you don't need to have money to invest in crypto. If you don't have money, you can take part in marketing campaign to get tokens or BTC or ETH. After that selling them to have money and begin trading

^^This. There are a multitude of marketing campaigns out there are many of they are quite generous. Yes, it's a gamble no knowing which ones are going to succeed or not but definitely a lot less risk doing that then investing money, especially if you are new to this.
hajimasan

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 03:44:07 PM

I started trading with the Amount 0.01btc at that time I started my trading with the BLRY coin , I made investment in this coin and turned my btc into 3 times more than what I invested , here the earnings was really big for me because this was that amount of the bitcoin that I was making from the signature campaign in one month + .
So I get addicted in this field , with the big loss and profit I finally got that type of knowledge to handle the market of cryptocurrency and today I am making  easily 1000$ per month without doing much headache in the long term trading .
Here I think we should have that amount of the bitcoin to start trading which is sufficient to invest in 5-6 coins and I think when I  started trading then that was a perfect time for me to star trading .
sadasa

Activity: 446
Merit: 250

Unpaid signature.

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 05:08:11 PM

you can use a platform like 1broker and start with 100$ if you want just make sure you adjust your expectations for return to be based on your initial investment.

B2

BitDouble.io

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
m_01

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 05:09:33 PM

Even you can start with zero bal....start joining airdrops first and then make some sathoshi and then using that amount start trading.
cryptoalfs76

Activity: 406

▰▰▰ MODULE ▰▰&#9

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 03:33:42 PM

Every trading site's have a different rules  to accept the specific amount before you can start in investment trading because its decentralized,and not yet been regulated.if you want to know the different  kind exact amount of tradings you must visit there platform sites address in the block chain market.

Monta3002

Activity: 344
Merit: 257

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 03:41:41 PM

It depends on you but I recommend you to start in a cheap price and start studying how trading industry works in the market. Always get updated on coins, every news in the team is a big hit for the coin

Kr-sama

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 04:11:05 PM

Even you can start with zero bal....start joining airdrops first and then make some sathoshi and then using that amount start trading.
Yeah you can use that but it would take you a long time before you earn a decent amount of profit. I started trading with only $100 as my capital. I managed to make it $150 but then I stopped trading. Even though I made some profit, I realized that trading isn't the thing for me. I think I am more of a hodler than a trader. I would rather invest on a coin and then hodl it for a long time than do day trading.
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 05:36:10 PM

the amount that we need to start with is not fixed, it depends on the type of the trade. Everything is related to the other.
although it is depending on the type of trade but still if you have good amount of money you have more chances to make good profit from it. But if you are very new then you should invest small amount of money because being inexperience you can lose your money in no time. I think saving bitcoin for long term is also a good idea for those people who have little experience in trading, In fact trading require a good experience and trading skill which can only be et through spending good time.
Yes, trading differs, but traders differ as well. You have to understand that no matter what, you just have to be good at trading to be able to earn something good from it. Good amount of money always help no doubt, but you still have to try as much as possible to do it well, so you do not end up losing those amount of money. Big or little, you can still do well in trading if you are good.

You can start trading with any amount.But in my opinion, it would be better to start a trade with $ 200.When you can understand the trade slowly, you can invest in large quantities.You have less risk of losing it.Always research on the trade. Hope you will get good results.
$200 is not a small amount of money to start trading within the first place anyway. I have seen a whole lot of people who have been able to double their 200 and so on without issues trading alts. You just have to understand your market and be able to make some good decisions when trading them. Chart studying helps a lot but still you have to not get too comfortable.
reronggo

Activity: 120

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 05:40:36 PM

i think you can start from 1000$,, it will be the best limited for trading, you can split your funds and select the altcoin that you want to trade, but for now, i dont recommend to invest in altcoins because they're affected by the btc price which goes up everytime,
shantoote

Activity: 51

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:23:06 PM

How much you want to get from trading ? big outcome mean big income

100$ for small and 100,000-200,000 for big one
Fizpok

Activity: 344
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 10:45:53 AM

If you want to invest, any amount is ok.
If you want to trade, you need to be able to handle comissions, swaps and so on.
If you want to trade with leverage, you have to be able to handle drawdowns.

Ethereum Programming Guide
Create Solidity contracts: Step-by Step Hands-on Guides.
Obama07

Activity: 228

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 10:56:22 AM

There is no limit to start trading but some trading is have  a minimum deposit amount as like IQ Option Binary trading support minimum amount $10 if you not deposit minimum 10$ you can't start trading with IQ Option But you can stat trading minimum $10.
freddiesaturn

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:39:02 AM

I think it's depend on your whole assets, it's would be 0.05 or 0.5 depend on how rich are you. Or maybe you could try to do the signature campaign and keep all the rewards for trading.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: