Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 04:13:02 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: minimum amount to start trading?  (Read 6748 times)
Bennie1089

Activity: 42
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:45:03 AM

i'm really in to BTC atm, also have some saved money and just a little bit amount of BTC, can you guys suggest any trade platform for somebody like me ? btw the price is getting crazy right now @@ 15k is a wow @@
Glydel1999

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:09:08 PM

Actually the minimum amounts to start trading are depends to the company that you want to invest or what so ever because not all of the company in this field or kinds of business have a same minimum to be offered.
kelceyott

Activity: 192

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:29:55 PM

The amount of money you can trade is any amount, however you must have enough to pay for the transaction fee. If you want to invest in a small amount of money to get acquainted with trading, ok, that's a good thing. But then you should not expect a big profit to replace your daily income.

Crypto_Freezy

Activity: 71
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:36:47 PM

You need to buy 0.01  BTC minimum in CEX.IO . Other exchanges are also the same. If you dont have a good capital to invest, first do bounty and airdrops and make free capital for your own..
Biggapp

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:32:54 PM

What was the amount with which you started trading
I mean your very basic investment and was that your extra money or required money?
my minimum amount for trading was 10$ on that time i don't have experience in trading that's why invested in altcoin 10$ but when i expert in trade then my investment are go high like 5000$ now i invest money first i research about coin and then i invest in it. for the first time in trading don;t in invest high amount of money because you are new comer and don't know about the market you should be loss you money.
Kevondo

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:20:18 PM

I mean your very basic investment and was that your extra money or required money?
my minimum amount of investment was 3000$ and i lost all my initial investment because of less knowledge i invested it on unvaluable coins. but after big lost i was very casrefull invest in coins then i recover my all lost. now before investment i check the value of coin if the value are big and all traders are start trade in that coin then i invest my money.
margert

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:20:48 PM

You can see that the market is fluctuating continuously and is uptrend in the short term, so to be able to trade in this time is very easy, bitcoin prices in recent days are constantly recovering. And you can totally trade bitcoin. I think to be able to trade successful bitcoin you need a minimum of $ 100 to start a trade.
berinatt

Activity: 5

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:22:48 PM

I start trading with 200$ on yobit on Liza and LAMBO coins, i was little lucky and double hope to do it once again but little afraid because of huge dump happened yesterday xD
valera10

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 03:22:32 AM

He started trading with the amount of 0.4 BTC. I think this is the best option to start trading. Preferably the amount of scatter on altcoins or invest in a different ICO.
hermae

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 04:41:41 AM

I think it's depend on your whole assets, it's would be 0.05 or 0.5 depend on how rich are you. Or maybe you could try to do the signature campaign and keep all the rewards for trading.

The amount of the money you want to invest really depends on how much you can afford. But as a starter, I suggest you have to invest a little amount first as a practice, when worse happens, then it would not be so big loss for you. Practice makes perfect, so as the time goes by, you learn more and gain and earn.
kolega

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:16:15 AM

Start trading better with a small amount to get hands-on experience, perhaps even unsuccessful. The loss of the amount should not be critical for you. When you get more experience and knowledge, you will determine the right amount. Do not use all your funds to trade
novaprime

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

UniDApp - it's DeFi time!

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:37:52 AM

For me, the minimum amount for that transaction is $ 2k. $ 2 is not a big number, but it is a level that makes us not too subjective about the portfolio.
Therefore, you will feel responsible and work harder to increase the amount of capital. Because the most important thing about investing is that of reason and teamwork. you need to have an excellent reason to kick investment decisions and good teammate to seek altcoin of potential.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
Hagmonar

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:06:14 AM

There is no minimum amount of money for investments as long as you know how to trade but if you realy are a newbie and you dont have any experience in trading then i will suggest you to start in a low price like 50$ to 100$ at first day and start to earn in trading. If you found that you alread know and start earning in trading you can now start in huge amount as you can.
Taner

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 02:03:41 PM

There is no minimum or maximum there. We must understand that the more money you invest, the more chances to earn, and if you invest $ 100 and very well X10, you get $ 1000, and if you have invested $ 1000, you would get $ 10,000. If you don't have enough money to invest, you won't earn much.
neonshium

Activity: 1134
Merit: 515

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 06:58:13 AM

I think it's depend on your whole assets, it's would be 0.05 or 0.5 depend on how rich are you. Or maybe you could try to do the signature campaign and keep all the rewards for trading.
There is no amount that is minimum. Yeah some money beyond the thresh hold point is important to start investing. Even you start it with the minimum amount; it will help you learn about the market behavior and the market response. Besides, you would be able to apply and use your strategies while dealing or trading. It will also help you modify and observe your response to the market crash. Also you could earn some money.
mega

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:29:02 AM

I stated with 100$ just to make practice to learn the basic of trading.If you already well versed regarding trading and have massive investment then invest high it will be high risk but also high profit in short time.If you are newbie then start with small amount to know trading skills.

Got my account back! It was hacked. Sorry about it :|
bctSHRIMP

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:40:48 AM

Depending on your level of interest and your income. According to me, about 20% of salary income to participate. Or at least you spend about 500USD-1000USD to get started
julzcoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:03:26 AM

I stated with 100$ just to make practice to learn the basic of trading.If you already well versed regarding trading and have massive investment then invest high it will be high risk but also high profit in short time.If you are newbie then start with small amount to know trading skills.

That's right,  just being Intend to know how to trade In crypto currency start with the small amount or else, wait for your first tokens that comes from the bounty did you participated. And use this to experience trading In crypto,  after that you will realize,  how easy to trade In crypto currency,  juat like what I've experience before.
jsrenthourse

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:06:10 AM

I think if you have mastered the basics of trading I think you can start trading only with $ 100 in the crypto market. We can see that bitcoin prices are uptrend in the short term, so right now you can plan and start trading at this time. The market is heavily influenced by bitcoin pricing so I believe bitcoin trade is the best choice at this time.
maydna

Activity: 2968
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:28:43 AM

I think it is better to try with a small amount first to know how good we know about trading and meanwhile we could still learn more about trading because if we are just invested in a big amount if somehow we lose, we don't have to lose much money. and besides that, with using the small money, we can be careful to buy and sell the coins and we can prevent to get a big loss. soon, after we know how to trading, we can try to trading with a big money which can help us to gain a big profit too besides have a risk to get lost in a big money too.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: