Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:57:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: minimum amount to start trading?  (Read 6747 times)
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:24:08 AM

What was the amount with which you started trading
I mean your very basic investment and was that your extra money or required money?
for now maybe $ 1K is enough to trade. but you better have a capital of more than $ 1K to back up if you lose.
actually there is no minimum fund to start trading dude, it all depends on your economic ability, simple if you want to earn a great income and profit you can try to allocate more funds for trading, but you also have to adjust it with your economy and your needs,
everything is relatively dependent on your wants and abilities

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
WSDN

Activity: 493
Merit: 250

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:32:03 AM

For me I just need 500$ on the start then maybe I got lucky then I make more than 10$ per day from that - day by day - I mean Smiley So I think you can start with any money u have

▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄▄
           ▄▀▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▀▀▄
        ▄▀▀  ▄▄▀█          ▀█▀▄▄  ▀▀▄
      ▄▀▀ ▄▄▀    ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
     █   █            ▀            █   █
   ▄▀ █  ▀▄▄                     ▄█▀  █ ▀▄
  ▄▀ ▄▀ █▄ ▀▀▀██▄▄▄       ▄▄▄██▀▀  ██ ▀▄ ▀▄
  ▀▄▀▀▄ ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▄   ▄▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██ ▄▀▀▄▀
 ██   █ ██ ▀▄    ▀▄ █   █ ▄▀    ▄▀ ██ █  ▀██
 █  ▄█  ▀█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █   █ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █   █▄  █
█▀ █  █  █          █   █          █  █  █ ▀▀
 █▀  ▄▀  █▀▄        █   █        ▄▀█  ▀▄  ▀█
 ▄  █▀   █ ▀█▄      ▀   ▀      ▄█▀ █  ▄▀█  ▄
 █▄▀  █  █                         █  █  ▀▄█
 ▀▄  █   ▀█        ▄▄▀▄▀▄▄        █▀   █  ▄
  ▀▄▀▀  █▄ █     ▀█  ▀▀▀  █▀     █ ▄█ ▄▀▀▄▀
   ▀ ▄  ██ █▀▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀     ▄▀█ ██ ▀▄ ▀
    ▀█  ██ █ █▀▄    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▀█ █ ██  █▀
      ▀▄ ▀ █ █ ██▄         ▄██ █ █ ▀ ▄▀
        ▀▄ █ █ █ ▀█▄     ▄█▀ █ █ █ ▄▀
          ▀▀▄█ █    ▀▀▀▀▀    █ █▄▀▀
              ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀

I  D  E  N  A

Proof-of-Person Blockchain

Join the mining of the first human-centric
cryptocurrency

▲    2 6 8 0

N  O  D  E  S

██
                ██
                ██
                ██
                ██
         ▄      ██      ▄
         ███▄   ██   ▄███
          ▀███▄ ██ ▄███▀
            ▀████████▀
              ▀████▀
                ▀▀
██▄                            ▄██
███                            ███
 ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
  ▀▀██████████████████████████▀▀

D O W N L O A D

Idena node

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀        ▀▀█████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀███
███      █   ▄▄ █▀▄        ███
██▀      █  ███ █  ▀▄      ▀██
███       █   ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀█       ███
███       █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █       ███
███       █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █       ███
██▄      █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █      ▄██
███      █          █      ███
███▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███
████▄                ▄████
▀█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▀
▀▀████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀

███

███

REQUEST INVITATION
███
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
███
ToyotaFortuner

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:31:51 AM

I mean your very basic investment and was that your extra money or required money?

I think the minimum trading you need to start trading the first time is you have to have capital money to buy bitcoin after that you can buy and sell transactions bitcoin or altcoin by buying when cheap and sell it when the price goes up to be very expensive.
thend1949

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:51:45 AM

For me I just need 500$ on the start then maybe I got lucky then I make more than 10$ per day from that - day by day - I mean Smiley So I think you can start with any money u have
I think that's way better if you set plans and goals before starting to do trading and be ready to bravely face any consequences, given that market is volatile. It's not the amount that creates a big deal, it's the knowledge, experience, proficiency, continuing to learn willingly, discovering for more, and having a positive attitude.
mriansa

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:21:32 AM

minimum capital you need to start trading the first time at least you have capital money $ 100 is enough for the first time to know how to trade well and correctly, when you are good at trading world then you can increase your capital as you want .
Daisy Smith

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:03:32 AM

it depends. What are your goals with the money? Where do you want it to be in the future? How will trading fit into the rest of your financial planning?
There are a variety of online brokers, like Scottrade for example, that let you set up an account with very little money. I would encourage you to speak with a CFP professional to get some perspective and objective advice, perhaps it will help you crystallize how you should set up and fund your trading account.
foaman

Activity: 274

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 09:03:14 AM

BTC doesn't really have to rule the market of crypto, every time since eth was created I choose it for buying, not bitcoin. My desire to buy bictoin isn't exists anymore
foaman

Activity: 274

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 09:24:29 AM

Despite all altcoins and bitcoin being unpredictable, every time it reaches around 6k everybody thinks it's too cheap and starting buying, so we won't ever see 4k
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 09:50:04 AM

I think that's way better if you set plans and goals before starting to do trading and be ready to bravely face any consequences, given that market is volatile. It's not the amount that creates a big deal, it's the knowledge, experience, proficiency, continuing to learn willingly, discovering for more, and having a positive attitude.
Thats right, plan is needed for this. when you want to formulate how much capital you have to spend you must consider many things like your skills, risk and so on. so you can decide how much capital you should bring to trade, there is no minimum amount to trade mate, it all depends on you..
Hzero

Activity: 69

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:38:06 PM

The minimum is whatever you want. remember that a huge amount will make a huge profit too. so If you have only 100 bucks you will not make much and fees will eat up the profit.
cheeseandcrackers

Activity: 155
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:01:48 PM

I'd say anywhere from $500 to $1000, if you are inexperienced.  If you are familiar with trading at all, I'd multiply that by 10x.  Never trade with more than you can afford to lose as well, it's super important to not NEED the money you're using because you will act too emotional when trading.  Emotions kill your trading ability.
supercanada1

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:36:14 PM

I started crypto trading by amount $1000 and this amount is free money that willing to lose, i got this money from bounty campaign. Now iam doing day trading by take profit per trade 7 to 10% only, my target profit just about 30% amonth and this is could be more easy to make it. Amount to start trading actually depend on the your skill in trading and amount of your monthly target profit.
You can start with minimum amount but the quantity will be very less. This is not a problem at all but the coins matter and the continuous process of trading that will give you the sum of all the trading profits will give you a huge total trading profit. The sum will be equal to the total profit and that is what trading should be continuous otherwise one can not earn a lot in one attempt.
Harley_Quinn

Activity: 382
Merit: 104

❤️❤️❤️

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:47:19 PM

It really depends on your desires and intentions. If you are ready to invest a large amount, it will also be good to start with.

███████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ███████
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│     TELEGRAM     │      TWITTER      │       REDDIT       │      MEDIUM      │
jsrenthourse

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:35:26 PM

I think that if you are a market savvy and have knowledgeable and technical knowledge to be able to trade then the minimum amount you can trade is $ 100. The market is volatile and difficult to predict, so for successful trading you need a clear plan and always follow, discipline to be profitable.
almaerk08

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:58:19 AM

I think that if you are a market savvy and have knowledgeable and technical knowledge to be able to trade then the minimum amount you can trade is $ 100. The market is volatile and difficult to predict, so for successful trading you need a clear plan and always follow, discipline to be profitable.

In trading, it is important that we know how it works, we have patience and we know the timing. I think if you are really ready to do trading, you can start with a small amount to practice trading. There is no specific amount required, as long as you know how to trade.
btcjocan

Activity: 658

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:31:38 AM

If we are about to start trading we must do trading in a verry few amount of capital. Trading is risky specially when we are on a starting stage. I believe that we need to learn more about trading for us to learn some more strategy that can be used in on trading journey. Trading in crypto feild is more amazing and more risky than what we already been expected so we need to make a proper moves on it.
G2z_Riya

Activity: 217
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:42:01 AM

There is limitation based on the exchange chosen for the trading need. That too doesn't seem to be a big amount, even there are exchanges that operate with the transaction fee that is levied upon each transaction made between trades.
franss

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 05:21:01 AM

Actually the minimum amounts to start trading are depends to the company that you want to invest
manggis97

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:04:29 AM

Amount to start trading should be base on skill and target profit,  personally i started by amount  $500 and my target profit about 30%-40% amonth.  And i never withdraw the profit,  because i use this all money to make compound. By started this amount and use compound strategy is possible to make ahundreed thousand dolar in just a few years.

trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 12:46:35 PM

for now maybe $ 1K is enough to trade. but you better have a capital of more than $ 1K to back up if you lose.

For me as the beginner, a thousand of dollars was too much. I started trading with 200 USD. Later, when I understood that I have not bad profits, I increased the investments up to 2 thousand. It was my luck.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: