Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:17:27 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: minimum amount to start trading?  (Read 6747 times)
Mystika

Activity: 134
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:01:15 AM

there is no minimum amount of trading start-ups even if you only fund at least 2k you can start trading, the only important thing to do is to have enough knowledge to grow investment

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WORLDOPOLY ◈     ▐   FACEBOOKANN THREADTELEGRAM ┃ TWITTER ┃ INSTAGRAM           ▌    JOIN OUR ICO  26 Feb-21 Jun
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Muspion

Activity: 127
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:27:54 AM

not all companies in this field or business type have the same minimum amount to offer. Actually the minimum amount to start trading depends on the company you want to invest or what ever happened
lehuong

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 05:26:59 AM

What was the amount with which you started trading
I mean your very basic investment and was that your extra money or required money?
What is the smallest amount of money that you have ?l with me The smallest amount I can sell and exchange with someone is around  about 50 usd can you tell me  can you give me a reason??
eekkaa

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 05:54:08 AM

minimum capital to start trading at least you have more than $ 100 that you can use for trading as a beginner by buying a coin that has a price below $ 0.1 in my opinion it can still give you an advantage.
allohha

Activity: 672
Merit: 176

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:55:21 AM

minimum capital to start trading at least you have more than $ 100 that you can use for trading as a beginner by buying a coin that has a price below $ 0.1 in my opinion it can still give you an advantage.
I think that even $ 100 is a perfectly normal amount as a starting capital for a beginner. in any case, it is quite promising coins, which will give an opportunity to practice trading with you, even with a small amount of money.
wozzek23

Activity: 1568
Merit: 283

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:58:13 AM

Definitely it does not matter how much you are going to invest in cryptocurrencies. The most important are in which coin to are you going to invest and how to diversify your risks. But personally I started from $ 150 and grew up my deposit 3 time in 1 month. That was incredible for me. Just learn about fundamental and technical analysis and make money.
Wow! That’s a real success and great achievement. Yes, indeed that matters at the end of the day is that prudent decision that you made for selecting the best coin for your investment. There are people who have built complete empires from ashes and definitely they did it by making smart decisions and making best use of their money than simply waiting for piling up some stacks of money to get rich.
hovrah

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 10:00:30 AM

Definitely it does not matter how much you are going to invest in cryptocurrencies. The most important are in which coin to are you going to invest and how to diversify your risks. But personally I started from $ 150 and grew up my deposit 3 time in 1 month. That was incredible for me. Just learn about fundamental and technical analysis and make money.
Wow! That’s a real success and great achievement. Yes, indeed that matters at the end of the day is that prudent decision that you made for selecting the best coin for your investment. There are people who have built complete empires from ashes and definitely they did it by making smart decisions and making best use of their money than simply waiting for piling up some stacks of money to get rich.
in general, for a beginner, there will be enough $ 100 or $ 150 to learn a little about trading and increase a certain amount of experience in this field of activity. In any case, practice is very necessary and to develop intuition as to the correctness of the trades.
Vzae

Activity: 431
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 10:21:32 AM

I mean your very basic investment and was that your extra money or required money?
Everyone has their own capital. Depending on how well he or she understands the techniques of trading. If he is adept then ensured with a capital of $ 100 alone can be profits doubled, but if he was a beginner with a capital of $ 500 was probably he felt less. So, very varied capital minimun to start tranding.
mstfprcn

Activity: 700
Merit: 553

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 11:08:31 AM

Obviously, you can start trading with any amount, but if you are a newbie, let begin with a small fund, it will help you learn all things before getting some profit.
geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 01:25:57 PM

Obviously, you can start trading with any amount, but if you are a newbie, let begin with a small fund, it will help you learn all things before getting some profit.
Here is a useful advice, we can start with any amount as long as the amount of money we are having is eligible to start trading on an exchange, but when we start becoming a trader, capital is not a problem most important, the most important will be the knowledge and experience that we possess, it is the key to open the door of victory. And exactly as you say, newbie should start with the smallest capital, it helps them to limit their losses and accumulate more valuable experience, until we have enough knowledge and maturity in the field, that is the time we can start with the maximum amount of capital that we have

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
aishyoo17

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 01:35:56 PM

At least have a minimum amount of $100 since you have to pay for fees in transaction and there is also fee whenever you trade. Start little since you are still trying to master trading in that way you won't lose a lot if in case you bought the wrong coin.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE

─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|[.
JOIN US NOW!
]|
Arsalan1996

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 02:03:41 PM

when i started trading forex i was looking for the no deposit bonus, I have tried many but only take withdrawals from roboforex and insta too. Some peoples were trying forexpeoples forum for the trading bonus. 100$ can be the good minimum amount to start forex trading but we should be careful to choose pairs and use proper lot size to minimize the risks.
sisjow

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:10:32 PM

you can start to trade with how much you want. the first time i'm start to trade i just have $200 and it my extra money.
if you really can get opportunity it will be increase for sure. just be careful about pick the coin which you want to investment. i suggest you just pick 100 top coin for investment.
Usmanmuhon

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 05:23:42 PM

We should carefully study the market before we  start trading. we  can start to trade with how much we want. If you have enough money and trading khowlege then I suggst  go bigger amont and make more profit. Finally  I just want to say that if you are a newbie in trading then you invest small amount of money.
tbterryboy

Activity: 1946
Merit: 322

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:30:05 AM

Amount to start trading should be base on skill and target profit,  personally i started by amount  $500 and my target profit about 30%-40% amonth.  And i never withdraw the profit,  because i use this all money to make compound. By started this amount and use compound strategy is possible to make ahundreed thousand dolar in just a few years.
Trading is depending on the amount to start and varies directly to the profit. If the trading amount is more then the profit will be huge and if the trading amount is less then the profit will be less. This is the only fact trading follow with the change in starting amount of trading. You can invest with more than three coins as the market value changes and alters with the demand.
deorum.io
Copper Member

Activity: 28

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 10:53:08 AM

Invest as much money as you can lose.
yesss

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:56:04 AM

You can see that the market is fluctuating continuously and bitcoin prices are constantly adjusting in the past few days, so in order to be successful you need to have a clear plan. Currently bitcoin prices are at $ 7400 and will probably continue to fall sharply and according to my analysis the bitcoin price will reach $ 7000 this will be the last milestone in this downtrend. So you can buy bitcoin for a minimum of $ 100 at $ 7000.
Emitdama

Activity: 1778
Merit: 328

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 05:42:55 AM

Trading is a risky and profitable business and one of the major problem with success in trading is your trading capital. If you want to trade well with good money management and be successful then you should begin with between $500-$1000. But you must still need to be careful.
There should be no policy like the quantity or enough amount to start trading but the major factor is of knowledge, if you follow the knowledge your trading will be successful and conversely you will be busted. A person with less knowledge when invest with huge amount and after investment the handling and decisions are false then this is in loss while that of a person with knowledge and less investment will be successful.
nyerok

Activity: 279
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:54:28 AM

minimum capital you need to do trading according to me $ 50 is enough to start trading the first time and can find out how to trading it, after you are expert to do trading then you can add capital tone give.
cotton ball

Activity: 1288
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:22:18 AM

minimum capital you need to do trading according to me $ 50 is enough to start trading the first time and can find out how to trading it, after you are expert to do trading then you can add capital tone give.

$50 should be intended not to expect a profit. very small nominal in the current down trend, but if you do not mind and just to learn basic trading, please and do not hesitate, I started trading with $200 capital and that too I had to suffer severe loss at first, but trading is very different from gambling, a sharper analysis is not just emotion. mathematics in trading is not only based on high luck.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: