Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:45:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: minimum amount to start trading?  (Read 6745 times)
Kalm

Activity: 269
Merit: 100

https://i.imgur.com/ya7OkAV.png

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:51:26 PM

Actually you do not need to bother to start trading because small capital can be utilized for the learning process so you try to make a profit every time and can add big capital when already know the procedure of investing good and true.

If start the minimum amount invest the the trading process. First you know the trading process. So just wait for the some week and follow the all coin price list in the market place. Then easy to choose the best coin for trading process. It change your life. So this information help to start the trading. Most of the people choose the trading process. People will be get the more information from trading process. It good future saving.

"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Evil eye

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:55:00 PM

When you start trading, how much money will you invest in, depending on your money and your will. But I think investing at least $ 1000 should start investing money.
St4yInTh3D4rk

Activity: 686
Merit: 264

"STAY IN THE DARK"

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:16:41 PM

Actually you do not need to bother to start trading because small capital can be utilized for the learning process so you try to make a profit every time and can add big capital when already know the procedure of investing good and true.

If start the minimum amount invest the the trading process. First you know the trading process. So just wait for the some week and follow the all coin price list in the market place. Then easy to choose the best coin for trading process. It change your life. So this information help to start the trading. Most of the people choose the trading process. People will be get the more information from trading process. It good future saving.
Trading will not suit for everyone so it will be better to start trading in trial basis with small capital and can increase the amount when he got enough experience with it.Crypto trading is also like gambling we have to depend main on our luck to become successful.OP there is no minimum amount you just stat trading with your desired money and it must be affordable for you to lose.

bustadice         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
[bustadice.
Play
bustadice]

Hero/Legendary
..bustadice..              ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 06:19:40 PM

Re: minimum amount to start trading?

Nowadays on the airdrop faucet it is $0.01 if you buy and $0.00 if you only sell.

Yes you have read perfectly...

Coinnosaurus

Activity: 643
Merit: 264

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:48:05 PM

There is no minimum threshold amount that one needs to start investing, but you have to think about fee’s for purchasing, moving and trading
@oweljayr

Activity: 215
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:52:32 PM

I just started trading since only two months and so far I am still studying and learning how to really do this stuff.  So far, my initial investment have already earned 25 percent and I am quite happy and excited about it. 
ModGirl

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:34:04 PM

What was the amount with which you started trading
I mean your very basic investment and was that your extra money or required money?

I believe that you need to trade with the money that you do not want to lose. I prefer to trade with an amount of at least $ 1000.   
Don’t worry about lose if you are trading with bitcoin, you can trade with any amount as higher and lower but not fixed, some people have small amount of saving so they trade at low and some well known businessmen are trading with huge amount of capital so they are earning high, trading is all about luck, knowledge and experience so if you have 3 of them you can become milliner within few months using trading with high capital fearlessly but 1000$ is not bad too.
RockBar0

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:35:21 PM

I just started trading since only two months and so far I am still studying and learning how to really do this stuff.  So far, my initial investment have already earned 25 percent and I am quite happy and excited about it. 
The first success in this market is very encouraging but I think you should invest a lot of knowledge in order to be able to go along with this market. Never fall asleep on winning, keep track of market developments to make the right decision.
miyong

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:59:17 PM

The more, the better  but there is no required amount  but for you to get more profits just invest more and gain more with your investment.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
marcosfx

Activity: 303

The Future Of Work

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:47:33 PM

I feel like you do not need a fortune to start investing and joining the crypto market and I assume that the minimum investment can be in the range between 50 to 150 usd for a newbie to practice and purchase coins.

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
WhitepaperANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTERYOUTUBE
huige007

Activity: 887
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:31:25 PM

Do not use the money we need to put on crypto. Should use extra money to trade on crypto. If we lose it, it will not be so problematic. No need to put big money to invest in crypto trading. There are no minimum amount rules, but I think $ 10 is enough to start.
First of all, I don’t think there exist anything like extra money. Honestly, even a person like Bill Gates won’t dare to say that he has extra money. Anyone who has such mentality is already not very keen about becoming rich.  Besides, if someone wants to make big achievement, it is not possible without sacrificing everything whether it is wealth or health. In trading profession, everyone experiences failure.
cryptothief

Activity: 350
Merit: 41

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 10:39:49 PM
Last edit: June 05, 2018, 06:20:06 AM by cryptothief

I started with $300, and at the time it bought me 1 ETH. But since then, I have introduced people to the markets who have bought in at between $700-1100. I think a minimum of $100 is best, means that you've got money to lose and you can also make some. It's all relative, but yeah, $100 would be my shout.

BITSONG  ▌ THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED MUSIC STREAMING PLATFORM
▅ ▉ ▇ ▃ ▅   THE NEW MUSIC STREAMING ERA   ▅ ▃ ▇ ▉ ▅   PUBLIC SALE is LIVE
[ Telegram ➭ ChannelGroup ]   Whitepaper   Facebook   Twitter   Github   Medium   ANN
Grillo

Activity: 225

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:44:50 PM

I started with $1500 a few months ago, i lost a lot of money at the beggining, but then i started to make some profit after i started to understand how trading works after all. So yes, do not start with a little amount of money
juniorwolf14

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:13:42 PM

To make good profit, I'd say start with at least $1000 worth of bitcoins or you could start with less and trade with leverage although it's much riskier
Sirait

Activity: 1890
Merit: 101

1xBit 🏆 │ NotYourKeys.org

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 11:32:36 PM

I mean your very basic investment and was that your extra money or required money?
The best capital start trading is $ 300, not too little and not too much, and you can start by buying low priced coins but have a bright future, like BCD or ADA.
this is based on my experience when I started trading first, and the result is satisfactory even though at some time my coin valuation fell.

4abrec

Activity: 420
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:36:01 PM

As I wrote in the neighboring branches, for a beginner enough $ 500. However, it all depends on how much profit you want to get from the investment.
apityeh71

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 01:12:08 AM

If you already have strategy and risk management,  you can start by $1000 and take profit about 30% to 40% amonth. And make sure this money is free money that afford to lose. Make trading plan and use compound strategy to make money faster.

zergenyt09

Activity: 297

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:01:38 AM

In my opinion, minimum amount to start trading is $100 to $500. If you have got more funds available then it would be better, or you can start with $100. This amount would be ok.
Bitcoin market and other markets are proceeding with fluctuations and growing besides fluctuations. All you need is to trade regardless of huge or less investment; this will make you able to work efficiently and without any friction if you trade continuously. You can start with minimum amount and can start with huge amount but the results will be different on both sides. If you invest less you will get less profit and vice versa. On the other hand if you invest less you can face with less loss if do any mistake and vice versa.
futile-resistance

Activity: 840
Merit: 516

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 05:47:32 AM

This is just my openion and for me the best starting capital in trading is around 100$ to 500$ so you can see the earnings you did every successfull trade you have done. You can start also in small capital below 100$ but i think it takes a long time to see your earning.
This might be wrong in someone else’s account. Everyone here is just for earning money and these people came with different goals and objectives. So better is to learn how to trade and how to earn money from these coins. For the trading amount, it can be $100 for a trader and it can be $1000 for some other trader as well. So don’t just be stick to this figure, be flexible.
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:05:20 AM

Actuallu there's no required minimum amount of capital to start trading. How much you can invest is your choice but the advantage of having a big capital they can get a lot of different altcoins and token and once the coin increase they will gain more profit because they have big investment on that coin. But if you have only small capital start now and after few weeks you can add some extra money if you have.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: